I don't think anything has made me shake more than this

I don't think anything has made me shake more than this.

It was pretty outrageous.

I still respected him before that, but I lost 180 degrees of all respect for him after.

What happened?

Look it up on jewtube, but tl;dr

>Hello old friend Stephen Colbert, let me borrow your show
>We must stop Donald Trump
>THERE IS NO REAL AMERICA!

He did a really light-hearted "soul-searching" after the election, but imo he really needs to be reminded of this every time he appears in public again before he owns up to how divisive and seditious he was

But did you literally shake?

jew did subversive jew stuff

if they didn't try to make you shake they wouldnt be there.

Why do you care though, you aren't Americans

Although yeah fuck Leibowitz. Such a blatant shill for his masters.

>Oy vey John, stop playing golf. We need you to come out of retirement to stop anudda shoah. Go on Colbert's report and use your goyim hypnosis tricks to convince them Trump can't be elected. Hurry, before we lose shekels!

You aren't American fuckhead

Be glad he did it. I'm sure a few people voted for Trump because of it.

Honestly his post election statement was probably the most level headed of all the talk show comedians. Wish he was still on, don't agree with his Jewery but he gives a unique American perspective on politics. Unlike the South African, the Canadian or the Bong.

Angry genetic kike

>a unique American perspective on politics
>"dude republicans lmao" for 30 minutes a night

fuck off he is a partisan hack and has been ever since he refused to go after obama to the same extent he did with bush

his "perspective" is the exact same as any other die hard liberal mouthbreather

All the names I mentioned had a response that was a variation of...

>Fuck white people
>If you don't vote how I tell you too you must be racist and ignorant.

Jon Stewart said something like..

>My friend voted Trump and he isn't afraid of minorities, he's afraid of his health insurance premiums going up.

He's a partisan Jew but he didn't live in a bubble either.

>fuck off he is a partisan hack and has been ever since he refused to go after obama to the same extent he did with bush

Yeah, that's the point I stopped watching the Daily Show. Obama made all these promises to the liberals that he betrayed (bank bailouts, QTE, drone strikes, the NSA, Syria, Libya); but they could never bring themselves to really criticize the smiling black man.

You're not a real satarist if your satire is so toothless that the President repeatedly makes guest appearances on your show.

wow, that single 4 minute statement completely changed the fact that hes been pushing leftism on his crap show for 16 years and ruined a generation politically with his propaganda

its time to stop posting john

You don't think Samantha Bee, Current Year or onnga bonga are better for the new generation?

I think they are better in how incredibly unlikeable that they are, they push people away alot more then John in his prime did

Hes a good entertainer for sure, but he also is and was a pure propaganda artist working for the left. Always has been, completely undeniable

Those goys you mentioned just can't cut the mustard, too transparent and uninteresting

Also most of johns good writers left the daily show long ago

+1

Every smug, millionaire celebrity that told YOU who to vote for, and if YOU didn't YOU were a racist idiot....

That just guaranteed one more vote for President Trump.

Average Joe Anerican doesn't like be ordered what to do by a millionaire celebrity who summers in Como.

"That little faggot with his own jet airplane....."

fuck him