We're not paying for the wall, Drumpf!

We're not paying for the wall, Drumpf!

>Cuts aid to mexico
>Puts up extremely high trade taxes

desu you were never paying for the wall. the US is just using the money it WOULD have given you to build the wall instead

You will pay for it or we will make your economy bleed. We'll find out exactly how much Mexican pride is worth.

trump is going to grab your economy by the pussy

we'll just confiscate all money sent to Mexico from the US, you're paying for that wall

Oh yeah huh?

Let's see how much you're gonna like that EMBARGO coming your way if you don't.

>omg we're gonna tax all money transfers to mexico!
>everyone starts using bitcoin
>bitcoin makes nationally news about how you can store and transfer money without the banks or government
>dollar collapses

Thanks Trump... no really thanks no coiners btfo

yea you are paco

You gonna go to the supermarket and buy groceries with bitcoin?

Try me Drumpf. I'll skin you ,you fat fuck

lol don't worry trump isn't building a fucking wall. that's just some shit he used to appeal to right wing retards

I can't wait for petro dollar to collapse.

We will see what American economy is really worth. :^ )

WE ARE! We owe USA a fucking lot of money and apologizes.
sage.

You have to come back

lol I know right. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nucular codes

Calm down Jeffe. U have no money regardless

You're paying with your trade deficit. No one fucking asked you, Paco.

only 5% of jobs are manufacturing jobs. Most popular job is truck driver. The top 5 companies in the US are like websites. It's going to be really bad.

>buy stock in popcorn

You can cash them with paypal

We're not giving you a choice.

Trump is a real-state man, ¿how do they operate?, they have a house they want to sell, let say it is worth 1mil by itself. The real-state man will say to the buyer, "it goes for 4mil" knowing that he won't get that much, that he is exaggerating, but also that the buyer will negotiate. the buyer will say "I will give you 500k" knowing the house is worth more.

The real-state man won't get 4mil, the buyer won't pay 500k, but if the real-state man is the better negotiator he will get 2mil, if the buyer is the better negotiator he will pay 1.2mil.

¿See where i'm going?

Trump does not expect us to o pay for a yuge wall with machine guns and detectors; He wants our government to negotiate with him for solution to the border problems.

Plural, problems. You know the problems you have in the US I will not mention those, but I agree that they exist and should be solved.

Our border problems are derived from the entrance of enormous amounts of money and weapons that end up in the hand of the Cartels. The Cartels are the biggest treat to Mexico right now, making the border impossible to penetrate without supervision would make it impossible for the Cartels to get their profits and weapons, thus weakening them substantially.

We should cooperate with Trump's plan of making the border impregnable.

Making the border impregnable would solve most border problems for both countries, it just has to be done in a more cost effective way than to build a 30 meters wall with high tech detectors and machine gun emplacements all along the borderline.

I would keep the high tech detectors however, the cartels often dig tunnels

kek'd