Whistleblower Clinton Foundation CEO Missing, Presumed Dead

Whistleblower Clinton Foundation CEO Missing, Presumed Dead
investmentwatchblog.com/whistleblower-clinton-foundation-ceo-missing-presumed-dead/
Let the bodies hit the floor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MpwXb__QNps
youtube.com/watch?v=UoE73WNoCXo
snopes.com/former-clinton-foundation-ceo-missing/
thefreethoughtproject.com/eric-braverman-missing-internet/
snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/first-blog-post/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/04/donald-trump-teenage-rape-accusations-lawsuit-dropped
som.yale.edu/eric-braverman
youtube.com/watch?v=GDKc6X8TXNE&index=30&list=PLMDve3WeC9qCvZafLNdvWqZ-m6quGdZq7
arkancide.com
archive.fo/vddrO
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Breitbart#Death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP

Idk what the use is anymore. Just gunna be slid by racemixing threads.

Weird. This is big!

bump

Why is Clinton and all her lackeys so corrupt, how have they managed to escape prison

Why is even Sup Forums letting it slide? It's ridiculous, let's keep bumping this

also: how come there are no threads about Assange anymore? Wikileaks is doing some bs reddit AMA as a "proof of life". We must demand a real proof, not let it go like this. Our Whistleblowers deserve better.

Because all the stormfag racemixing threads are the ultimate shilling.

bump

Look for George Webb's videos on jewtube day 57 parts 1 and 2. They give a pretty good overview on how big the corruption is. The new one put up today goes into the pedo blackmail op (pizzagate without the tinfoil)

youtu.be/MpwXb__QNps

I hate to be a conspiracy believer but these Clinton deaths just kind of force it on you. It's strong enough to confidently bet on.

yeah lets bump this shit

used my twatter to post it to some real life friends and acquitances

This Eric Braverman might be in Russia though if they did grant him an assylum, maybe thay stay quiet about it because of Clinton's and Obamas acusations that Russia was involved...

114 is the total count of possible hits from what I have read. I wouldn't be surprised if 100 were actually freak accidents. But there is no way all were accidents. youtube.com/watch?v=UoE73WNoCXo

I could buy that.

He is not missing

thefreethoughtproject.com/eric-braverman-missing-internet/

>Braveman
>whistleblows on the DNC like a coward
>flees to totalitarian shithole that is more corrupt than the party he dennounced

like poetry

By getting fellow sickos in positions of power, regardless if he was smart he would have insurance packages and would have applied for asylum before blowing the whistle'

whenever someone links to that website snopes it's a shill confirmed

*ahem*

I'll just leave this here:

>martyred whistleblower
>named "Braverman"

Daily reminder that the world is a unified, hilarious, being.

He did not flee and he is not missing.

FAKE NEWS
All speculating, no hard evidence.

I have never seen snopes getting something wrong
So far, they have been about as accurate as wikileaks in the information i have seen them providing.
If you think snopes are not reliable, prove it to me

Bump for justice.

Jew here. If I move to Israel is there somehow a way I could get paid to shill against Sup Forums?

snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy

samefagging this hard

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS FOR THE FALLEN HEROS

They are correct here as well. the entire article is truthful - pizzagate is completely baseless

It's fake news user, He did not flee and he is not missing.

I spy very amateur shills. Be gone whence you came!

Could do with a bump to stop this thread from sliding too kindly anons. It is connected to this.

hey my dude, havent seen you around since /cfg

hope all is good

Bump.

no it's not, and you're CTR. I hope one day when the truth comes out your full names with pictures will be presented to the public, so that they would express their contept for you every day of the rest of your life as I am doing today

What are we supposed to do about it? MSM didn't pick up Seth Rich, and they won't pick up this...

And fuck the stormfag threads.

Trump was in a party with epstein and then 2 little girls from the party accused trump of raping them.

That's much harder evidence than pizzagate. do you think trump is a rapist?

Bump

Bump

CTR's name and info you say?

>jewing this hard

>snopes.com/former-clinton-foundation-ceo-missing/
you are clearly spreading disinformation here, as even your stupid source says unproven, not debunked, and you say as if it was certain that he
>did not flee and he is not missing.

disgusting CTR, go fuck yourself

You did not answer my question so ill repeat it.

Trump was in a party with epstein and then 2 little girls from the party accused trump of raping them.

That's much harder evidence than pizzagate. do you think trump is a rapist?

>That flag
>That shilling

Getting paid overtime rabbi?

It's a baseless claim that is derived from the fact he did not tweet. it's retarded

Here's your evidence faggot. 40 page summary with over 100 sources:

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/first-blog-post/

Facebook and youtube are also censoring hard anything about this or pizzagate. But what I cannot get over is that even here on Sup Forums people let threads like this one slide easily

oh look the pizzafag conspiracy nuts have grabbed onto more alt right fake news

get a fucking life

tell me as soon as obama gone
trump guna be like
I special prosecutor on clnton foundation!
yeah niga!

>That's much harder evidence than pizzagate.
No it isn't.

The lawsuit was based off of an event over 20 years ago and was only filed the year he was running for an election. This leads one to believe it was politically motivated. You assert that it is harder evidence when in fact it is massively flawed evidence.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/04/donald-trump-teenage-rape-accusations-lawsuit-dropped

In addition Trump kicked out Jeffrey Epstein from his Mar-a-lago bar after seeing him flirt with girls who are too young.

Taking a little break here and there. 18 more days and the dogs get turned loose. My toes are scratching the floor for then.

>I miss /cfg/ but the goal, defeat HRC, is a win for all of time. God bless. MAGA.

Is there anyway you can provide a tldr?
I will be ever so grateful

it was big months ago when it happened, at this point we wait and see, have to back burner this for a month or two

Thank you for your /cfg/ service.

>pizzagate is completely baseless

I live it man, the lifestyle is real

hey pol new concept for you: just ignore people like this

>"/first-blog-post/
lel kys fagit

the pizza crust thickens!

The story I heard is that he's in protective custody.

>2 little girls from the party accused trump of raping them.

didn't they refuse to answer questions when subpoenaed? like that shit just made headlines and made it to the docket but disappeared in a hurry

Wouldn't that information be released, or, if its not released, how would anyone know?

LET THE BODIES HIT THE
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

sometimes they need a few submissions to catch on, its not like a single person can control whats at the top of the board, you need dozens of polacks

this redpill is turning into a blackpill.

Right, I suppose it should have been on CNN next to a screenshot from Manhunt

I know you get paid by the reply, but I hope you get fucked in the ass really hard

Also lets be real here, Jewflag fag is prolly just some burger or leaf shitposting on a proxy, not some paid shill. all the more reason to just ignore em and focus on the thread topic, (not just this one as there is not much info but for all real discussion based threads)

Why don't you ask Yale where he is?

[email protected]

som.yale.edu/eric-braverman

Provides bumps at least...

Wow what a coincidence

>Evidence
>Hurr durr Tony podesta has a statue. the statue appears like the victim of a random killer, maybe it's a statue of the victim! holy shit this is evidence for a pedophilia ring

>Hurr durr holy shit they are doing to eat pizza hurr durr! must be code for raping children.

>Hurr Durr the owner of the pizzeria had images of children in his intagram! case closed i thing. pizzeria sex ring run by clinton. sounds legit.

There are better arguments for flat earth theories and flat earth theories are retarded.

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=GDKc6X8TXNE&index=30&list=PLMDve3WeC9qCvZafLNdvWqZ-m6quGdZq7

That information is rarely if ever made public, as it would endanger the lives of the people protecting him. If he's working with the FBI it's highly unlikely anyone will confirm or deny that they're involved.

true!

It's fake news. He did not flee and he is not missing.

>(((snopes))).com
Nice try, kike. Literally linking a fake news site.

so this confirms pizza gate then because why would he want asylum to hide from nothing?

Show me a single case where snopes were wrong.
So far i have only seen them being right on everything

bump

never heard about it. This should have been huge news..

all the more reasons to doubt he is in custody, you claimed you heard it from somewhere in But who would release any information on that if it would endanger someone.

My point being if that is the case we would have no idea. still a possibility

>snopes
Link me to something that isn't fake news.

Again the issue when pol shills and trolls have learned all they need to distract pol is "DUrr BlACKS D8ng WHitY So SAD"

Dude, there's a web site. It's way beyond conspiracy theory.
arkancide.com

It's nothing but a conspiracy theory.

Very very few of the deaths are actual unsolved murders. most of them are either solved cases or natural death such as an heart attack.

Color me surprised...

Bump

Read the last paragraph of the article.

"If Braverman is in hiding to protect his life, is it because he leaked the Podesta emails to Wikileaks, and/or is he preparing to testify against the Clintons? The one thing we know is that Braverman has disappeared from the public eye, and that neither he, his “husband” Neil Brown, nor his family, nor his Yale employers, has made a single public statement to dispel the speculations."

Kinda sounds a lot like they're saying the people closest to Eric Braverman have been told not to talk to the media about it.

IT'S
FAKE
NEWS

He is not missing and he is not fleeing anywhere. he just did not use twitter for a long period of time so people are being retarded with conspiracy theories.

Scroll through the thread

>baseless claims

KYS little dick

> a Jew
> natural causes like Breibart after he called podesta out on being a pedo
> KYS Jew

archive.fo/vddrO

likewise, but all i did was bumping the threads. those were fun times for shure. i stayed up all night following the election, and couldnt keep from walking around with a smug smile on my face while listening to all my 'shocked' colleagues the following days at work

Andrew Breitbart died in 2012. it was way way before pizzagate and the podesta leaks.

Stop being retarded and spreading misinformation.

> suicide by two bullets to the back of the head

>acuses podesta of the same thing as pizzagate
>way before
That's more evidence towards pizzagate

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Also he died from an heart failure after collapsing in the street. completely natural death, happened in 2012, not related to the podesta emails

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Breitbart#Death

Stop spreading false information.

>solved murders
>natural deaths
Clintons kill list is something everyone here agrees on
at least it was till you crt shills came here for the election
you should probably use a proxy here or no one will believe you