How will the MSM spin this one?

How will the MSM spin this one?

based assange

It's the word of Assange vs the world of the CIA and FBI.

One of them is wrong/lying.

Both the FBI and Assange had a pro trump bias in this election. dunno about the CIA.

OBONGO ON SUICIDE WATCH

also link pls?

Nice digits. I just don't see how anyone can be fooled to believe that all "21 intelligence agencies" say it was Russia, when they are all still Obama led and controlled. Dems are desperate to make this election illegitimate, one thing after another; and of course their voters eat it up.

>pro-trump bias
Having information about clintons wrong doings and exposing it is not bias.
More accurately the FBI and ASSANGE had a pro TRUTH bias this election.

Hahah Hannity heard us. Even though Assange is dead, Hannity is now playing 5D underwater polo and forcing the government to admit that he couldn't have denied Russian involvement because he can't deny anything because he's fucking dead. Based Hannity.

(and they--the CIA--- killed him)

do you like getting cucked by russia?

Fuck off Rabbi.

Anyone have the emails where someone was trying to give a shitload of cash to assange in the name of the Russian govt? I know now why i should have saved it.

drudge report dude

google it if your too much of a retard to figure it out.

all hail the dying queen anglo brother

keep sucking putins dick you cuck.

nothing on cnn or huffpo yet, but...
1. assange is a russian agent
2. fuck trump and fuck white people

(((Assange)))

>t. Vladislav Ivanovich Boriski

They don't, they haven't talked about Wikileaks in months.

Yes we should absolutely believe this guy. He's much trustworthy.

He did more than just exposing data.
He was dog whispering all the silly Sup Forums conspiracy email theories

(((you)))

CIA aided Bush into invading Iraq, they have a Republican bias.

She isn't dying, she's metamorphosing.

>He was dog whispering
It's time for your refresher training, CTR.

Has anyone asked them what they believe should be done? I don't think anyone has alluded to them thinking that Trump would be illegitimate, and if they did try to make that argument, they would be BTFO.

>dunno about the CIA.
The CIA has a decades long track record of subverting democracy, influencing the media, skirting international law, and violating basic human rights.
It's safe to assume they're lying.

RIP in peace the Queen

God save the King

how will they ever recover?

Appeal to authority. Seriously, that's it.

> come on goy, the CIA would never lie!

That's great.. too bad Julian Assange is dead.

Russia hacked the Matrix and they now control every single aspect of reality.

I can't believe the Drumpf shills can't see it. It's so obvious.

>The CIA has a decades long track record of subverting democracy, influencing the media, skirting international law, and violating basic human rights.
>It's safe to assume they're lying.
For once, somebody gets something right on this board.

Plus the CIA isn't even even allowed to operate within the US. IMO they say this type of shit to receive more funding for operations within Russia.

Assange isn't really pro just Trump just very anti Hillary. She did to drone him after all

>proof by bandwagon.
No body on earth can agree on a religion. Just because a few billion people believe Allah is God doesn't make it the truth.

Want*

How do we know we can trust Assange?

CIA bias isn't party based. The Bush' and Clintons are all apart of the same circle of political elites whome the CIA are fond of

He's literally explained this before. They just attack his credibility by attacking his character. He says "nah it wasn't russia" and they say "hey didn't you rape someone" and retards go "why should I trust him, my candidate lost so I don't want to trust him in the first place, plus he raped someone didn't ya hear?"

You can trust Hannity.

We don't necessarily. However the altenative is to believe an """anonymous source""" claiming to be from the CIA.

Let's entertain the thought that WaPo has a CIA source. Which has been more accurate? Assange or the CIA?

What you mean is

>trusting WaPo

WaPo and NYT are the two most corrupt papers. WaPa is inner-beltway hivemind.

Umm, how do we know that that is hannity and not a body double?

Nah. That Cesar spic is chilling in Israel teaching dogs to smell sheckles

>Department of energy
>Coast guard
World renowned for their cyber security skills

>I don't need to see evidence
>I'd rather just trust the drug traffickers, terrorist trainers, democracy saboteurs, gun runners, mind control experimenters, assassins and propagandists who have been proven to lie under pressure from the executive branch before
>sure they weren't able to prevent the hacking but I still think they're the computer experts
>russia confirmed, forget about the content of the leaks

As if I trust the word of Assange or CIA/FBI.

Sure. But to just string it out more for the lurkers here who may still trust WaPo I added that comparison.

But yeah WaPo is a rag. I have no idea why people think they are credible when they so obviously pushed Hillary onto us. Their one day attack of 16 anti-Bernie articles opened some people's eyes up to how fucked they are.

>105420413
>drug traffickers, terrorist trainers, democracy saboteurs, gun runners, mind control experimenters, assassins and propagandists who have been proven to lie under pressure from the executive branch before

still more trustworthy than russia.

fuck off, leaf

Obama owes Putin an apology. What an embarassment O-butt-plug has been. This is just disgraceful.

Trump bashed the Iraq invasion over and over, from the day he announced. Bush didn't even vote for Trump.

When's the last time Assange said his mission will be complete when everything the American people believe is false?

Oh... right ...

Wikileaks has spoken out against Trump about the things he said about journalists.
also very much this

Wikileaks never leaks material from Russia. NEVER. I wonder why...

>coast guard
>army
>air force
>department of the navy
>muhrine corps
>nsa

Literally all the same fucking agency.

Jarheads, squids, grunts, airmen, and jiffy lube technicians all do their respective branches intelligence work under the NSA, at their sites here and abroad.

17 is conflated and patently fucking retarded.
Its more like 3, but they want to say 17 in order to make the government diversity hires seem fucking relevant.

This is another glorious example of excessive government waste.

they won't cover it, and when asked will say assange is a russian puppet.

The only way to avoid this is to name the leaker.

what branch or 3 letter agency do you serve under there smarty pants?

bet your ass you are WRONG

Assange said they got nothing on trump that he hasn't already publicly and he's openly said worse things anyway

Those all fall under the DOD, you fucking Neanderthal.

you have no idea how the government works

>Julian assage
>Resident of russia
>Former host of RT television show (RT being state propaganda)
>Julian assange the probably dead dude

Still waiting on those papers you said you'd leak about Russia there julian

Eat shit fag you know it's true. Msm calls people tin foil wearing nuts for thinking Hillary isn't healthy, then Hillary Clinton literally passes out and get tossed into a vehicle like a bag of bricks and they tell us to move along, nothing to see, she's just a little hot.

You must be too young to remember the Bush presidency, The CIA hated Bush. See Plamegate.

;^) (((You)))

>putting -gate at the end of every scandal

Can you retards stop doing this?

wasn't assange of rivia dead?
wat happened?

>How will the MSM spin this one?

they won't.

they'll slide the hell out of and pretend it never happened, however.

I don't think he ever lived in Russia. Other than that I agree with you though... I can't prove Assange is working with Putin, of course, but he's sure been acting like it... that or his anti-US vendetta reached such proportions that it overwhelmed any sense of neutrality he may once have had.

Gategate

>russia confirmed, forget about the content of the leaks

Actually that's one reason why I tend to believe the "Russia did it" theory... there was nothing that bad in the leaks. Why would the Western establishment go all out to stop some leaks that don't actually have anything particularly damning in them? Doesn't make sense.

>Julian assage
>Resident of russia

Lets not get Julian Assange (deceased resident of the Equadorian embassy) confused with Edward Snowdon (US Intelligence Agent now living in Moscow)

The name is irrelevant, it's what it was and what it means that matters.

It won't ever stop. It's now a suffix indicating some kind of scandal. It's in the language deal with it.