Serious thread: Do you plan to Marry?

Giving what you know about women:
> They probably had at minimum 5 guys before settling with you?
> They see Marry as a tool nothing else. Will not have sex to the way she done in the past with you?
> Thanks to the government Marriage is $$$ for her.
> You will lose everything on one bad day with her.

Do you still plan to marry?

Other urls found in this thread:

jimgoad.net/goadabode/otherarticles/womstink.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, she told me it was only 3. I married her anyway. Now I take care of her and her 3 sons.

my girlfriends past is whats making me stand on the fence right now, at a measly 4 people

3 is still more than 0, and I'm a guy so I can get an algerian mail order bride who is a virgin

Sometimes I feel guilty for thinking this way because I fucked hella hoes.

other than that, sex will never get bad because shes my little slut and will do anything for me

>Do you plan to Marry?
I already have.
>They probably had at minimum 5 guys before settling with you?
My wife was with one man before me but it doesn't really count.
>You will lose everything on one bad day with her
My wife doesn't believe in divorce. She believes women are property, she couldn't leave.

What financial advantages does being married bring? Say my wife having a solid stable job and I do as well.

You have to find a rural woman to marry. 90% of women living in the cities are whores and don't deserve respect

Fuck me. If you're not lying how the hell did you find her?

I've been engaged....twice.
The first I was young and naive. She cheated. I ended it.
The second one happened this year. She went from being the picture perfect woman to a complete fucking nightmare in the span of the last 6 months we lived together. Accused me of cheating (I wasn't), demanded most of my paycheck ($19,000 in total I gave this cunt over a year) kicked me out of the house because I "embarassed her" after a fight we had about me not quitting cigarttes (I slept in my car for 2 days next to the beach because she'd taken most of my money)

The next one, if there is one, better be a god damned angel before I even THINK of marrying her. But for now, banging out random Tinder sluts is kind of refreshing after the last 2 years of hell I've suffered.

Honest answer here.

>34
>No GF in over 11 years
>Even back then it was only for 4 months
>Only male left in my family
>Ugly, fat, and weird

I came to accept that no woman will ever want me and I'm well into my 30's now with nothing great to brag about. Only make 24k a year.

Plan to just live my life alone and make the best of it.

When divorce happens she will take everything. If you both have kids. Not only will you lose access to your kids and lose everything. You pay her for the rest of your life. Divorce is all in for women and not equal as it should be.

This is what the Jew wants. At the very least, donate your sperm. That way at least there's a shot your genes pass.

My Half White and Half Native American Genes arn't worth passing.

Jew can do what ever he wants. One day that second Holocaust will come for him.

I knew her brother, that's how I met her and the family. That's how you have to do it, you don't look for a woman, youlook for a good family to marry a gitl from.
>a fight we had about me not quitting cigarttes
Maybe you shouldn't be such a fag.

I think the guys on here expect too much. Very few women are virgins after 20.

Married a few months ago.

Very happy so far.

I'm a poorfag and I was lucky enough to marry a woman from an above average income bracket.

If she divorces me, the worst case scenario is I'll end up with nothing, which is exactly what I had before we met.

I don't think I will end up marrying. I can't shake the feeling that creating kids is cruel and meaningless and relationships are a bother unless you really luck out and find an extraordinary woman.

Don't marry her if you have any doubt. I'd do this shit when I was younger and always felt guilty about judging her... but fuck her for being a skank. No real man wants used snatch, bruv.

Why doesn't it count, cucky?

>Very few women are virgins after 20.
Why would you want such an old bitch?
Because it was just her dad

She sperged out. Not like I was hiding it or trying to be sneaky.

Anyways, fuck her. I'm happy with stretching vaginas out for the next few months until I find a halfway decent one again.

Just because you autists can't get a girl to save your life doesn't mean happy marriage isn't possible.

You guys are disgusting.

I highly doubt it. I'm fine with being mixed, but I don't want to risk bringing a fucked up kid into the world.

>she probably has, but not in the past 2 years. she's 19 so eh.
>We could slow it down and I wouldn't be mad.we were doing it twice a day for the first 3 months, now its like once a day at least
>I'm plucking her form the middle east and she would be disowned from her parents since they love me so much lol, hell I might even have a second home there soon.
>Not in Shariah court m8

I'm not even Muslim anymore, but she knows she'd get nothing. She loves me and clings to me every step i take so this is irrelevant.

Lol... what? Her dad? You seriously fucked up, user.

yea with all the disorders kids can be born with now.

that fear of having to raise and care for a potato until you die then he/she/it is cared for by the "state".

yea... fuck that risk...

>She sperged out
Because you're a gross fag. It was your own fault.
What? What's your problem?

>Will not have sex to the way she done in the past with you?
Listen you fucking shitskin I don't give a fuck. I will raise a brood of aryan warriors and scatter your ashes amongst your ancestral sands.

Bought an engagement ring today

>Met gf as virgin 17 year old as Freshman in college
>She makes good money. Less than me but still very good for a 25 year old.
>I own my own home.
>Just got Ancestry DNA test back: she is 40% anglo, 30% scandi, 30% germanic. Brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin.
>I will pass on my blood to 3 white children.
>Proposing in 2 weeks.

Marriage is a terrible contract, but I'm not letting my lineage die off. This girl is a safe bet. Good family. Total sweetheart. Does NOT challenge my authority, ever.

> They see Marry as a tool nothing else. Will not have sex to the way she done in the past with you?
I'm young and I already want to marry and have a family. But shit like this makes me very depressed about such prospects.
By just about every woman I've met they've all said: "A girl would be lucky to have you user", or "You could get any girl you want", but I know they are not genuine. They are just saying "user, you have potential, but there's something wrong with you, so I'm not interested in you". No girl wants to settle down, and from the older women I know, they've told me to be careful, as I'm apparently a prime target for manipulation. Is it because I'm polite? Is it because I ask people how they want their coffee or what they are comfortable with trying? Is that too crazy for the modern era? Is that too crazy a character trait, that would instantly raise a red-flag on anyone?

>be 34
>married for 6 years
>she was a virgin before we met
>very religious

Yeah I have to take care of her. It's not bad though, it's like having a pet you can fuck. Also no foreveralone.jpg

She's a rare one though, most are a pain in the ass. Hell she pisses me off some days but I've got a good thing going overall.

I'd like to get Married in 5 years for the purpose of having lots of kids to raise, most likely on a farm.

Do you think the tides will turn in the next 5 years? I mean lets be real, Hitler managed to change society real fucking fast. Can it be done just as quickly now so that women stop being hypergamous cock sluts? I plan to start seriously dating in 3 years (I'm too busy with my family business to have something serious right now), but If I can't find a girl who hasn't had 20 dicks and isn't an idiot in general, I think I may seriously just take a trip down to several small European villages for a few months, hopefully meet a nice girl who's not corrupted, and just fly back here with her.

>40% anglo
absolutely haram

No.

Pic related.

How the fuck does she have tan skin, brown eyes and brown hair if she's purely northern European?

shes a good girl though, she doesnt set off the skank alarms for me, she makes me happy, she's loyal and I can tell she didnt have much sexual experience before me

help me bro

I'm married.

She might have had 5 guys, so what? I've been with about 20 different girls, what's your point?

Based on what? Obviously you're not married so I take it that you base this on whatever fiction which had influenced you.

Not in Denmark. New goverment has made it a lot harder to divorce and there are no beneficials to divorce.

>You will lose everything on one bad day with her.
This last sentence is the epitome of /r9k/. You're suppose to keep your woman. Man up and take back your culture.

Anglo lineage is objectively superior to scandi. Ice niggers invented nothing. Especially not ice chinks like you.

Anglos, (White) Spanish, Mediterranean, Saxons > Scandis as far as human accomplishment goes. Not even close.

I see absolutely no reason to get married.

My long-time girlfriend is pressuring me to and I think I'll eventually have to break up with her.

Also fucking Sup Forums convinced me not to racemix and she's half black. Fuck you Sup Forums

Not even going to attempt to look for a woman until I have my own house and a decent amount of money to support a family. I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to depend on working in order to suppliment my living. I'd happily work hard for a few years to build up enough money to live for 20 years on food I can buy and a house I buy outright, requiring me to pay no bills.

But yeah, self-sufficiency first, a wife next. By the time that's accomplished, I will be maybe in my early 30s (23 currently) and hopefully by then society would have had a major happening and unfucked itself, so girls werent all degenerate moneygrabbing whores and the idea of a nuclear family comes back. Until that happens, or I find a women with those values, I refuse to marry.

I mean, it's not like olive Mediterranean skin. It's just healthy looking white skin that can tan. I'm pale w/ skin cancer (melanoma) so I hope my kids get her skin.

Yes. My gf has had more partners than me but she's hot and I know for a fact i fuck her better than anyone else she's been with becaus

1. My cock Is huge and she worships it

2. I know her exes and I'm objectively much more attractive than them

Also She has anxiety and even thinking about doing something that might hurt me makes her upset.

>objectively
kek. What methods did you use to conduct that research? That plastic stethoscope your uncle Tonny gave you for your six year birthday?

I was married for 6 years. We were both each other's first. We dated for 3 years before finally getting married. Things were good for years until she started to develop some mental issues. She has a rare auto-immune disease (not aids, not contagious, genetic only) and was in pain all the time. She got addicted to painkillers, her personality changed. Depression, panic attacks, etc. One day out of the blue she says she wants to separate. She claimed that things were getting bad for her and she needed to seek help and said she needed to do it alone. Also she said that she was just holding me back because I would drop everything to make sure she was alright. She didn't have a job for 3 years and I provided everything. So now I'm divorced and living with my parents in shit hole Canada. Moral of the story, life's a bitch and then you die.

Married with kid so yeah

Your command of English is very poor. You don't get a free pass just because you're a phone poster.

Read Human Accomplishment by Charles Murray. Ice nigger.

I don't get why you put the Spanish that high though. I'm pretty sure Russia outdid them.

No. How about you just answer the question? If you've read his study yourself, you would easily be able to answer my question.

I wanna get married but don't want all my money taken and my children raised to hate me :3

90% of rural women have a guy picked out for her already

The other 10% are like finding a needle in a haystack

That's better than urban women.

>shes a good girl though, she doesnt set off the skank alarms for me, she makes me happy

No she's not

>Not in Denmark. New goverment has made it a lot harder to divorce and there are no beneficials to divorce.

>Man up and take back your culture.

This is what I want to see. But normies are so anesthetized, it feels like it takes forever for Ameribros to wake up to the fact that our divorce laws are shitty. There's too many bros fistbumping while telling each other "She'll never leave me. I don't need to worry about the family courts!"

Have gf for 8 years. Only second guy she's been with. Introduce her to new sexual fetishes. She makes 50k more than me. She isn't in a rush to marry

The researcher, Charles Murray, poured through records of major scientific contributions from 800 BC to 1950 AD, and recorded the country of the responsible scientists. It's not that difficult of a methodology to understand, but I realize that it may be tough with your puny ice nigger brain.

No rabbi, you convinced me against it. Better to pound jizz in to my waifu pillow and let the white race go extinct. Thanks for showing me the way.

That's not the same as chick who are playing sex in the city

Then marry a girl who wasn't raised to be "a strong independent woman". One who knows that she is to be property of her husband and therefore obedient and good.

23, virgin, never even attempted to ask a girl out. By the time I was old enough to even think about dating both of my brothers had been divorced so that really put me off on the whole thing, seeing the drama from high school relationships didn't help. Only recently started thinking I'd like to, but I'm going to be damn sure it would actually work out first.

Resorts to insults and Authority fallacy.
You're still the one unable to answer a simple question. If you're unable to answer my question then it's just evident that you either, did not read the book or you read it but did not understand it.

>angles
>saxons
>superior to "scandis"
so lets see here, where do they originate from?
Well would you look at that. Angeln, in Jutland. By the Danish border. The relatively inferior Saxons? Just south of it, a bit into modern Germany.

I'm an unemployed theatre technician.

Girlfriend makes 5500€/month as a theatre producer.

Literally nothing to lose if I marry her.

>yes
>probably is not 100%, I'll keep looking until I find the unicorn, and if I can't then no marriage
>I see it as a tool as well, sex is for producing children
>It has advantages to both parties, just more risk on the mans side
>If I can have even a few children, I'll have done my duty

What are the advantages of buying a house outright over getting a mortgage? You'd still pay it off in roughly the same amount of time if you're as dedicated to working hard as you say, except you get to go wife-hunting earlier.

If you're prudent about who you marry, none of those things should be an obstacle or become a problem one day.

Have standards, be selective and be wise.

Met a half eskimo/white girl that's prime wife material, and I plan on marrying her soon even though we haven't known each other long. Sex every day, come home to food every night, and I get to spread my genes, there's nothing to hate about marriage.

You should probably do the math on that interest.. buddy

if you buy a house outright, then no interest

I want too but i wont be doing it anymore. No girl will be getting a ring from me unless she signs a legally bunding contract agreeing to my demands on what would happen of there was a divorce.

Why don't you just have kids out of wedlock?

But then wouldn't I be a brony?
Because you're telling me to find and fuck a unicorn there buddy.

I'm the kind of person that doesn't like the idea of a possibility of something bad happening and being put in a position where I majorly lose out on an investment.

If you buy a house through a mortgage, for a start you're at the whim of interest rates, which are going to rise in the next few years, and you are also at the whim of job choice. If you are paying a mortgage, sure you get a "house" earlier, but then you are stuck with being employed for at least 20 years. If you try to sell the house earlier, you have wasted money on paying interest and you essentially paid "rent" on the house.

I'd rather live alone in relatively mundane conditions working on what I think is best and building up enough money to straight up finance building a house, or buying a cheap one. That way, if I decide not to work, I won't lose my house, an changes in interest rates or employment won;'t affect me.

I'm not a 9-5 kind of person, I don't like the mundane idea of having to be stuck in a job in order to pay future bills.

They own your ass

I'm old-fashioned Christian, so having sex outside of wedlock is something I won't do.

How old are you bro. I'm 26 and want to own my flat.

There's still time to change, user

STOP GETTING MARRIED

Marriage must be based in something irrational, untouchable and spiritual

If your marriage is based on rational cold calculated decisions it will not last

Your marriage must be ordained in heaven, given a spiritual/religious ceremony with a level of mystery that baffles and awes the human mind

Marriage is something that should be sacred, mysterious and untouchable to human reason

Everything built up by human reason can also be destroyed by it

Which is why divorce is so common today

My husband is now ugly, the money is no good, I don't like him anymore...so divorce...thats rational

History doesn't matter to me as long as there wasn't a history of cheating. Mental health and rationality are most important to me. Never dated a girl who was worth it and I've dated 12 different women in my life.

>Actually letting her get away with any of that shit

You need to cut your dick off, you colossal fucking pussy.

If you want to marry just be smart and always look after yourself. It gets worse when you have kids I saw it happen to my uncle mate and its hell. Women use kids as tools and the children never know it.

>definition of insanity = marry a cunt.

Widowed fagg here. My cunt of a deceased YF died from an accident we were both in. But even so, I'd rather walk the rest of my life with a cane then I would bring her back from the dead. What a NIGHTMARE! I will never marry again, I'm enjoying life too much to put up with some skank. Nowadays it's even so bad that in some places they have to "date" niggers and pretend they like it to save face. Fuck em. Women: Can't live with em; can't heard all their nasty asses into Canada.
jimgoad.net/goadabode/otherarticles/womstink.html

Ive been married, am now happily divorced
Yes she was with 20+ minimum. But so did I, we were both bartenders at the time we met.
Yeah this part is true, the sex romps turned into convenient quickies, and bye bye blowjobs.
I filed for divorce, all she got was the cat and the used car i bought her. Thank god we didn't have kids.
Nah, not everything, its more like a slow crumble.

Marry a Mormon girl. Most problems solved.

If I can find a good, red-pilled man with drive, I'd marry and help raise the next generation of white children. Too bad I'm an autistic neet.

I know the girl I have been seeing has had sex with 2 people, her boyfriends of a year each, not including me (she's only 18, I'm 20, we went to high school together and she was a quiet girl who now goes to a state school). I am at 7. I don't think I can reasonably expect to find a girl with a body count of 0 who is in full command of her mental faculties. This girl talks about getting married and living with me and having my children. I am settling for appearance, she is a 7/10 whereas I am a very solid 8/10 and I am 6'2. I am also smarter than her, but not by leaps and bounds. She likes to read and is staunchly pro-European identity. She respects me, she behaves, she buys me gifts, and I like spending time with her.

My only requirements
>Is a good person
>Is good looking
>Has realistic goals but wants family
>Listens to me as an authority figure
>Doesn't go out every weekend
>Does not lie
>Body count is from relationships rather than strangers
>Christian morals
>Wants 3+ children

>I'd marry and help raise the next generation of white children
>If

if

Yeah but your both losers...You didn't have anything to lose

My mother deserves grandchildren and my sister's decided not to reproduce with her husband. I was against it initially but I have an obligation to fulfill. It's a shame my dad is in a nursing home now with dementia, he would have been a terrific grandpa. Sorry dad.

>If you want to marry just be smart and always look after yourself
Will this get me the girl who wants to marry and have children with me?
>It gets worse when you have kids
What gets worse? Everything? Then whats the point of having kids if they are so bad? I have found kids to be fine and not a trouble. I've also spent three years of my life as a 24/7 caregiver to the elderly, so I can do more than change a diaper without a problem.
>Women use kids as tools and the children never know it.
I understand a psychopath (see: most women) would use kids as a tool, but I do not want to marry a crazy psychopath. I want to marry a non-psychopath

No.

wrong if we had kids she could have taken my money and one of my properties. Thankfully laws in virginia arent fucked.

Maybe

>She was a virgin
>she makes more money than I do
>she holds strong conservative christian values

So yeah, I got married. You crybabies are beta faggot scrubs that think you need to marry down because its what "life taught you" and you don't believe in God so you are stuck with degenerate city dwelling hags that suck your soul out from your cock.

Go back to r9k

We get it...You christcucks were right. What do?

I still have some vague hope that maybe I'll find someone compatible and it will work out. But for the most part, no, I don't plan on marrying. I've given up on it happening to me and working out.