vid.me/x4kk
youtu.be/b6qlc3lStM4
youtube.com/watch?v=qE8PG2mpo58
wordfence.com/blog/2016/12/russia-malware-ip-hack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ASSANGE IS SAYING IT WASN'T THE RUSSIANS

THIS IS Y U G E

WHY IS THIS BEING SLID SO HARD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=AtTfzoZbfRg

spoiler: the source was putin

obama a shit

he has always said that.

Julian Assange works for the Trump campaign so of course, he gives false information. Fake news

No, the fake news is actually people like you, who push a washington post / NY Times lie that Russia "hacked into the electric grid" when it was just some guy who worked there who got a common computer virus on his laptop.

Your mom's fake news

vid.me/x4kk

Video showing both of them in the frame, very odd angle

Considering trump is shilling Israel hard it could be them. Sup Forums though will never turn on Dear Leader.

Assange is dead larping btfo?

The sitdown interview with Hannity / Assange is airing this week on Hannitys show.

this is old as shit

the russians hacked sean hannity.

Ya, Assassange knows all.

>shilling israel hard
>avoiding nuclear conflict is shilling
nice try faggot

Trump has been pro isreal since 2015. Keep up, bitch. I'll still take pro isreal over pro open borders, pro refugee, pro amnesty, and anti second amendment.

Assange is trying to deflect blame away from his Russian masters.

at least he's still alive

I think

>If the Russian government was giving me leaks, I would totally tell everybody. Because that's what I do. Expose my sources.
- Julian Assange

Wow. Seems legit.

He's always had the stance that he doesn't tell his sources unless he absolutely needs to. But he's also never had a problem of telling you who his sources ain't

Is that a real quote?

Starting to think the source was part of the Clinton foundation investigation i.e. a mole or someone in the FBI or similar Government office. If stuff gets leaked to the wider public it's harder to shut down with targeted an hero-ing.

Yeah that's not how it works.

the source was the murdered DNC guy whose investigation just happened to fizzle out and lead no where

the source was a man named Seth Rich who was a DNC staffer who was murdered in DC shortly after the leaks were made public. His killer was never found.

literally on drudge right now

Asking for the CIA's proof is a completely different question than asking Assange to out his sources(and have said sources face guaranteed prison time should they live in a country that extradites to America)

He's still not exposing the sources, he's just putting to rest where they're not coming from.

Assange is dead.

yeah but that hannity quote is weeks old. assange has said is wasn't russia repeatedly.

> podesta email was hacked from a Ukraine IP address
> never thought it could have actually been Ukraine Getting lucky with basic fucking Malware
> they make it seem like it something super elaborate

no its from the interview that airs tomorrow. Wikileaks has always said that but now we are actually getting video proof of Assange saying it. This btfos Obama pretty hard desu

What if it was Sup Forums

Interview happened tonight you dolt

Assange said it in a DIFFERENT Hannity interview a couple weeks ago as well though.

Seth rich. Literally shot in the back several times in a "robbery" where nothing was taken. Wikileaks even puts out a reward for information.

If this shit is really what it might be it makes my blood boil that Clinton murders a whistle blower of her corruption and uses it as ammunition to take away more people's rights to defend themselves from crooks and a tyrannical government.

>Julian Assange works for the Trump campaign
Yes and the proof is right here in this picture

But to the left Assange is a Russian agent

BASED 400 POUND HACKER DOES IT AGAIN

God dammit! I only have a silver account :(

Not saying he's exposing the sources. I'm saying that he is by a matter of simple principle compelled to protect his source. If the Russian government is his source, he's not going to admit it, so his opinion doesn't matter. In fact, his opinion matters least of all, but Hannity is acting like it matters most.

It's like a defense attorney stating publicly that their client is innocent. It means absolutely jack shit.

Well aware of Seth Rich but only recently did I seriously start believing he might be the source for Wikileaks. Figured it was too obvious or maybe he got killed for something else. But the transparent and amateurish way they have pushed the MUH RUSSIA narrative convinced me they are desperate. So it might just be that simple.

this
whatever. in the quote he even says that they've been saying this repeatedly. this isn't a new development.

hey i've just realised my (You)'s are back. noice

But that's exactly how it fucking works moron

He's been saying this for months.

youtu.be/b6qlc3lStM4

Obama has been lying the whole time.

That's because they are Chinese agents.

Oh since Assange says it it must be true!

The worse you can do is expect conspiracy to be extremely organised, staunch things, ESPECIALLY in this time where information is omnipresent.

Chelsea Manning got the cables by just fuckign burning them on a disk multiple time. THe government is only slightly more competent than your average office space, and if you ever worked in one of those you KNOW it's fuckign pandemonium half of the time

Actually yes, no information wikileaks has released has been proven false

It could be just as likely true as untrue. The question is, how often has Assange lied? To date, not that often. So chances are he's telling the truth.
But yeah post a jew trump meme with a witty shitpost comment. Nice contribution.

Assange is a Russian shill.

I remember hearing that the source was a couple of butthurt Bernouts from within the DNC.

The world is an extremely darker place without Christoper Hitchens
God he would have been so beautiful during the 2016 election
youtube.com/watch?v=qE8PG2mpo58
He would have torn her apart
He probably would have disliked Trump also though...

Wikileaks is more credible than fake news like CNN.

I'm still waiting on those proofs...

ASSANGE IS DEAD

WHY DO YOU THINK ALL WE HEAR NOW IS HIS VOICE?

His name was Seth Rich.

Julian is the true aussie shitposter

Wikileaks has an excellent track record of being correct. It is much better to place your trust in them than it is to place it in the CIA, who said that the Iraqi's had WMDs, or the CIA who for decades controlled our media, or the CIA who is known for subversion and dismantling of governments, or the CIA who...

so who do we trust?

perfect 10 year record (Julian Assange)
or
muh weapons of mass destructions (US Intel Agencies)

fucking this why are drumpfkins so fucking dumb>? its embarassing that i breathe the same fucking air as these cucks

it seems most likely to me it would have been someone in the clinton campaign or that had access to their server to just put that shizz on a flash drive and send it over to julian.. they could have paid by russia to do this though and in that sense he aint lying when he said it wasnt russia but it really was..

Yeah, philosophically I am a true believer in the fallibility of everyone especially government... But, those cognitive biases and media narratives are powerful things.

>It wasnt the Russians
Le kek

he said this like 2 weeks ago you faggots

He has said that from the beginning, as well as Craig Murray who was the one to physically receive the DNC emails in Washington DC. It's time to turn off CNN.

>John sells Jane a gun
>John says "Don't tell anybody I sold you this gun"
>The police bust Jane and find the gun
>The police ask Jane "who sold you this gun?"
>Jane says "I can't tell you, but it wasn't John"
>The police conclude that it couldn't have been John, even though it was

No, that's not how it works. Learn basic logic retard.

I know. I miss that sassy atheist bong.

HE MEANS IT WASNT THE RUSSIANS!!

READ THE FUCKING HEADLINE YOU RETARDED AMERIBETIC SHART IN MART DISABILTY SCOOTER CUNT

That's one of the least persuasive arguments I've ever seen posted

IT WAS SETH RICH ITS FUCKING OBVIOUS

That's because you're a fucking retard.

Wikileaks never leaks material from Russia. NEVER. I wonder why...

Except the police didn't adamantly blame John in your story retard.

Whats the difference?

How do I get an account? I would really like to see that picture. Thanks.

No, it's because comparisons are some of the weakest argument points around.

No, it's because you're just not very persuasive.

Bullshit and Assange is full of shit. There are documents proving that Russia did it and they even identified the man responsible. You tinfoil hat-wearing schizophrenics really need to see reality.

wordfence.com/blog/2016/12/russia-malware-ip-hack/

Freely available wordpress injection stuff (old version) made in Ukraine.

You do know they speak more or less the same language, right?

Also
>class DNCPayLoad:
Yeah, that's not how any hacker would ever write their shit. For starters code would be obfuscated.

Please respond

>Trusting your government

Who?

Proofs or fuck off

>people who i can't convince with retard arguments are retards

lmaoing at your life

Hiro stopped new purchases of Gold accounts. only grandfathered gold accounts can remain gold.

DNCPayload *my sides*
this is more laughable than the whole crimea thing

>2017
>still no proof of life

This. I always trust MUH government.

>as if Assange would admit he got leaks from Russians

Assange just found out Obama won't pardon him, that's why the interview comes out now. He probably tried to blackmail Obama with the interview and it didn't work.

Funny shit.

This interview was before the election. Notice how they don't talk about it at all, and there is no mention of current events whatsoever.

Sorry folks Assange is dead and this interview confirms nothing.

You can't persuade a retard to stop being a waste of human resources. All I can do is be happy that retards like you will never be able to afford a home in my community.

Rapefarts it's happening omg kek lulz fo realz assange isn't a cgi hologram losers he isn't talking with a gun to his head

>John sells Jane a gun
>John says "Don't tell anybody I sold you this gun"
>The police bust Jane and find the gun
>The police torture Jane and attempt to get her to say that John sold her the gun
>Jane keeps on saying "I can't tell you, but it wasn't John"
>The police ship Jane off to Gitmo without a trial and continue to search for evidence that supports their suspicions

No, that's not how it works. Learn basic logic retard.

How can Obama pardon Assange? He's not a US citizen. He warrant was in Sweden.

Do you have a gold account? Could you post the image so I can show it to my friends?