When did you realize the Goddess of leftism lost? For me it was when she picked Tim Kaine

When did you realize the Goddess of leftism lost? For me it was when she picked Tim Kaine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when she wouldnt recognize true equality

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

please help us fight

I've posted this before but I'll say it again.

She was always unpopular -
Even before she was First Lady.

How she got elected into any public office given her ongoing unpopularity is a mystery to me.

>goddess of leftism

She's not really a leftist tho

Tim who?

You want to know why she lost? ask anyone who her running mate was. No one knows. No one knows what her campaign promises were. She had no campaign. She ran a a vagina who wasn't trump.

>She's not really a leftist tho

of course not. She thinks niggers are super predators and marriage is between a man and a woman. Ask anyone about these views. They'd be pretty surprised.

When she was nominated. Her chance of getting the presidency was near 0.

So basically Trump without the nuclear war over Syria?

I'm just here to look at this college whore.

>She thinks niggers are super predators and marriage is between a man and a woman

wtf i love hillary now

When Trump initially announced his candidacy...I knew that it didn't matter who would run against him...they would, and did lose...

>Hillary
>Goddess of leftism

OP, Hillary is further to the right than some Republicans

Actually, one of the reasons why Trump won is that he went to the left of Hillary on some economic issues

>le Hillary is right-wing meme

lolno, fuck off leftist cumshitter. And guess what, most Republicans (including Trump) are not right-wing either, most are center-left.

When she couldn't even beat obama

I never said Hillary is right-wing, I just said she is further to the right than some Republicans... and you agree with me. kek, what is your IQ?

The spirit of Jezebel I think is seeing a short set back before the end. Enjoy it while it lasts. It won't last forever.

What a vile picture.

>leftism
She was a neoliberal. You guys here have no clue what leftism even is.

>Leftists shill for rapefugees
>so does Hillary
>Leftists preach anti-white policies and white guilt
>so does Hillary
>Leftists want to ban guns
>so does Hillary
>Leftists want a globalized North-American superstate
>so does Hillary
>Leftists worship dumb celebrities like Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer
>so does Hillary
>Leftists love drinking negro cum
>Hillary doesn't

Ok, maybe she's not the perfect leftist but still close.

She beat him.

>Goddess of leftism

idk who the hell you're referring to, but i realized that the evil bitch-cunt you posted had NO chance around june 16th, 2015 when (then) candidate trump announced that he was running for the presidency.

btw you better hope the mexican government foots the bill for The Wall c.2017 quick or shit's gonna get BAD for your economy lol.

she looks like my ex gf

spooky

>Leftists shill for rapefugees
She has moderate positions on immigration.

>Leftists preach anti-white policies and white guilt
I've never heard Hillary do anything of the sort.

>Leftists want to ban guns
I'll give you this one.

>Leftists want a globalized North-American superstate
Neolibs do, not leftists.

>Leftists worship dumb celebrities like Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer
Maybe leftists do, but I see no sign that Hillary does. Hillary worships herself.

>Goddess of leftism

Question: do you know what leftism actually is? Do you realize that the American Democratic Party is to the right of the Conservative Parties in Canada, the U.K., Australia, etc. al.?

The Clintons are, and have always been, neoconservative on foreign policy and neoliberal economically. They have never been "leftists". Leftists love to hate the Clintons.

When she had to rig the primary to win.

Hillary and the like use identity politics the same way conservatards use "angry white guy"ism. Nothing more than a tool to peel off votes based on sewing fear and inter-class dissension.

after i saw trump speak at AIPAC

kek

When she started talking about nazi frogs.

srsly tho
he was the only one who didnt cited a prewritten speech. he really tugged them in that night
if you cant get standing ovations at a jew convention you are onto something

she also had to attach her rallys to popstar concerts to get anybody to show up