They're not even trying to hide it anymore

they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

I have nothing against black cinema, but celebrating cinema because it's "predominantly black" (or anything else for that matter) is counterproductive.

>diverse=nonwhite confirmed

Why hide it?

The mainstream has already eaten it up. "Diverse" now just means "not white". It doesn't matter who or what is shown.

They could remake Saving Private Ryan shot-for-shot with no one but black women with no left hands and it would be heralded as the harbinger of diversity, the holy grail of inclusiveness and open-mindedness.

Admit it, we lost. We lost because we're not organized. We attack the messengers, not the message writers. When some moron makes a video about "whites" or "racism" you can't attack them, you have to go after the one who wrote the script. It goes higher, it always goes higher. We just need to find out how high.

I have to be honest I am really proud to see the Hewey P. Newton gun club on the streets armed. I do not like there violent rhetoric and if they orchestrate violent attacks they need to be put down like dogs. However, what they are doing is as fucking American as it gets. Just like it was during the civil rights movement. Let them have their movement. Let them have the civil rights victory they lost to the drug culture. Black Panthers are seperatist. What could be better than blacks setting up their own communities again and staying away from the rest of us?

>a movie about the black panthers has black actors

Were they supposed to cast white guys?

This, we need to focus on the Jews, not the Jewish puppets.

>It's almost as if the Black Panthers was an African-American movement or something.

100% diversity is 100% african?

>this thread
Its Black Panther as in the marvel superhero that predates the black panther movement andd of course its gonna be all black, it takes place in a fictional WE WUZ KANGZ african country.

No shit.

It just makes Asians like me confused and more pissed off.

Every. Fucking. Asian actor plays either some kung fu fuck or villain.

Even Keanu "The Hapa" Reeves succumbed to this. Shit.

I mean this is kinda stupid. 10% sounds acceptable. Just imagine a movie about ancient china or some chinese gang and there were 50% whites in it. It would be so stupid.

>90% of the cast is the same race
>still called "diverse"

So basically no white people = diversity? We need to gas these fags immediately.

kek why did you mess it up this thread has been comedy gold

>90% people from one race
>Hella diverse

Diversity is code for lack of white people it seems.

So who is the target audience for this movie?

Niggers.

I know right, all these idiots not aware of my favorite flavor of capeshit, what a bunch of plebs.

>he didn't know that

Nobody is arguing that a movie about an African superhero SHOULDN'T have a dominantly black cast. We're mad that they are claiming that having a 90% black cast is diverse. Which it fucking isn't, by definition.

Whiteboi is mad. U gona cry to ur mommy

You're alright, Alberto

>African superhero

Holy shit! It's a bird! No, it's a plane! No, it's....

SUPERNIGGER

>african
>african american
DID THEY JUS ASSUM HE BE FROM AFRICA
OH HELL NAH

Well considering every single movie and video game about a predominately white location/time period HAS to have blacks or people scream racism, yes.

If they get to scream to inject blacks into shit, I get to scream to inject whites, just to show them how hypocritical they are

HELLLLLLAAAAAAA

Check ur privilege whiteboi

Diversity now means anti-white.

What are you not familiar with Ebonics? It's so the white devil will not understand what we're saying and sound like we have Down syndrome. It's hip all the cool kids are doing it, playa.

Asians like me aren't bothered at all though. We make our own cinema without having to beg the white man to make our culture for us.