White America

Whitest state has to be Minnesota. Look at the Google Earth screenshot I just took.

Disregard the search bar I was looking at Idaho previously and scrolled all the way to Minnesota.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=si6VNKfZj6g
youtube.com/watch?v=ReOKYqlzNLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

minnesota is like 25% somalian

Holy shit my bad, this isn't even Minnesota I scrolled across state lines and that's actually a screenshot from Canada.

Somalians
O
M
A
I
A
N
S

LOL no. Minnesota is crawling with Somalian fucking niggers. You can thank their Swedish heritage for that.

WA is like this.
Drove past the school just the other day, most of the kids if not all of them were white.
Back in CA it was like looking into a hot cocoa mug with little marshmallows

>Minnesota
>Not Little Somalia

Fuck op. I busted rented a house because of you

Ummm just*

youtube.com/watch?v=si6VNKfZj6g

fargo nd is pretty white, but honestly if you want a white utopia you should look at portland ironically enough

Looking for white and non hipster sjw tier town. Just might move to the country where the niggers have respect for themselves and others

More minnesotans have norweigan ancestry tho. ((they)) are the real jews

>whitest state in america
>voted democrat in 2016
>still somehow white peoples fault that trump won.

Somalis are not bad in America

youtube.com/watch?v=ReOKYqlzNLQ

All Sup Forumslocks should move to the panhandle of Idaho. Keep Sandpoint white!

New England = white

check out the Dakotas or Montana,

Isn't the panhandle the best part though? Just look at the geography, seems like such a comfy place to live.

I was under the impression that Iowa was the whitest state.

Austin TX too. I read a report that the black population is actually shrinking. The downside is that austin is liberal as fuck. I don't know why whenever there's a large whit population they want to commit suicide

Nigger infestations are disappearing because the city is growing rapidly and it's all in technology. Niggers don't do engineering.

Also tech people are more redpilled than the average Austin Cali-transplant hipster faggot.

We probably are. The niggers that are in the state are pretty much all in dubuque, fresh from Chicongo. You can thank obama for that. I maybe see one nigger a month on average, and they don't even live here, just pass through.

you visit a lot of schools

this tbqhdesusempie
fpbp
@(you)