Honestly fuck Milo

Honestly fuck Milo,
he's a stupid cunt who thinks he can just say fucking wrong and contradicting things 24/7 and get away with it by saying "hahaha le epic trolled u got angry"
thanks for contributing to a lower level of public dialogue by ebic trolling
fucking stupid fag should be burnt at the stake on the white house lawn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
fusion.net/story/242243/donald-trump-muslim-athletes/
privilegegrant.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>being this mad

inb4 >b-b-but he support a-a-donald

donald trump should fucking drop him from marine one like the hiding communist he is

>being indecisive is okay
>i'm a centrist

(you)

le epic response because it says (you) when I look at it

I love how everyone just sort of forgot he stole all of that money.

you
>you
you
>you
you
>you

Do tell

This is just like when people hated Madonna in the 80s/90s.

Yo is this a you thread? Can I get one? I don't have one today and I feel a little lonely.

nah roasties don't deserve it

>used
to
>call
me
>on
my
>cell
phone

he's a cuck who'll say anything to make himself relevant

typical fgt

GTFO SRS
I don't care if I hate that fag you're a bigger peter puffer than he'll ever be.

here you go

*roasties deserve it

Milo is a narcissist.

Meant neither as a criticism nor a compliment. He will say whatever he needs to say to get his fix of attention.

As with many narcissistic personalities, he can be funny and charming but it's completely fake. Only exists to get our attention.

milo is literally a cuck to the conservative establishment as soon as trump hits office he will cut all ties with milo and the rest of his fag posse

screenshot this

How is this different to trump

I guess not offically steal, but he started a college fund for white kids and the 100k he took and put in his own bank account. A while back he started a thread on the reddit the donald and was talking about a very rich donor or something. He was basically soliciting for donations. Then some investigating went down and he was sort of caught red handed.

Anyone notice that MILO never existed until gay marriage got passed in the US. Then, all of the sudden, there he was out of nowhere. Yeah he's fake too.

DELET THIS

He's just a poof cashing in on being contrarian to the norm/left. He might red pill some retards along the way, but he's in it for the money. Don't be stupid.

His childish, attention-whoring antics became tiresome very quickly.

Shapiro has always been better than him and would have stomped him had that debate ever actually happened that Milo probably backed out of. Ben seems to spend his time debating high schoolers and half-wits most of the time anyway, so he'd be ready.

>I love how everyone just sort of forgot he stole all of that money.
Yep. That happens in a short-attention reactionary media/culture

Sounds like direct theft, unless people were dumb enough to donate money with only a vague promise of "college fund"

DUDE COCK LMAO

>gay kike taking nigger dick

Plan for a triggering when he comes to Colorado

milo isn't even a real person he was created by the upper echelon on conservative leaders

So there is one muslim... Where are the others?

he is gay, that's what they do, make drama. you must not know many gays.

I saw Milo Yiannopoulos at a grocery store in Tijuana some time ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg

THREADLY REMINDER
>THREADLY REMINDER

fusion.net/story/242243/donald-trump-muslim-athletes/

We don't need Milo, because conservatism goes deeper than rejecting feminism.
As it turns out, the enemy of your enemy is not your friend otherwise we would love gays for hating feminists and love feminists for hating (mtf) trannies.

he's literally not even gay though lmao if you search deep enough you can find wedding photos of him and a ebony skinned beauty he's a conservative plant

remember when pizzagate was gaining traction and this guy tried to profit off it by going on a college tour "exposing his discoveries" about pizzagate?

And then he cancelled the tour, saying that the college wouldn't have him?

Yeah, he's just an opportunistic faggot

Just like how people have forgotten pretty much everything about Hillary and no longer are calling for her to be put in prison.

RUSSIAN HACKERS GUYS

privilegegrant.com/

Yea milo needs a good gassing

Wow, a bunch of foreign soccer players and retired NBA players.. Great article.

This is all wrong. He was and is already on his "Dangerous Faggot" tour. Pizzagate became a teased topic, he claims he got a phone call from a Washington DC area code telling him "not yet". (more likely his lawyer warning against libel)

Could have been bullshit but he didn't make any excuse that a college stopped him and it certainly hasn't been a crutch of his tour otherwise.

an old favorite.

One thing that is shocking about that that is, I just learned that Hedo Türkoğlu is a Muslim and a senior adviser to Erdogan...

Probably the craziest thing I've read in 10 years.

>"GAMERS ARE BETA MALES"
>N-no I was only joking xDDDDD
>I SUCKED A PRIEST OFF WHEN I WAS 7
>N-no I was only joking
>The CATHOLIC CHURCH CAN DO NO WRONG
>N-no I was only joking

I'm beginning to notice a pattern here...

>paying attention to milo in anyway, shape, or form

step into the oven

someone keep a database of all the contradicting info he's said then make him cry at a debate