i-is he gona be okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this

i seriously fucking hope not he is my rock

based leaf

Earlier threads linked a video with him talking about a history of depression in his family; that plus the stress of fighting SJWs is definitely getting to him. IDK if it's something he can just sleep for 2 days and have go away or if he's gonna die tomorrow though.

>christianity is the answer
tell that to all the different cultures and races we've imported. not going to work, peterson. the west is fucked

kermit the frog

he looks like he has cancer or something

Why are you asking this?

Has he mentioned anything?

watch the video, he says he's in poor health

oh he's being killed by cancer alright, and that cancer is ideology.

Is this the first polonium poisioning of the new leaf authoritarian left rule?

i think he see's the dangers of the current political ideology and is trying to save us,

also he knows about kek

i wouldn't rule this out, canadas cucked up the ass

he's an ex-smoker

keep that in mind

his life is in keks hands now

did the stress of leftist ideologues trying to ruin his career cause him to start again?

I just recently came across this guy when James O'Keefe linked Peterson's interview on Rogan's show (must watch for Sup Forums).
He seems really stressed here and probably could use a vacation to calm his mind a little, to avoid breaking himself down. Get out of the reach of Trudeau's PC world for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo

HE SUFFERS FROM THE DEPRESSION

Jesus does he ever not look the goddamn same.

I'm from Toronto, and lots of people here got sick over the holidays (including myself).
I wouldn't worry about him so seriously just yet - he's probably just dealing with a stubborn cold.

It's obvious the intelligence agencies are attacking his health. They are killing him because he's dropping massive redpills to normies.

this leaf is a monster.... with his indirect threat to glorious professor who dares to enlighten the public.

Your actions will not go unnoticed leaf.

He just looks so fucked up in some of these interviews.

Like he had not slept in days

what you on about

Old man yells at cloud.

moderators

>i think he see's the dangers of the current political ideology and is trying to save us,
He doesn't understand. We *want* the danger.

in just the last year he's gotten significantly worse, I think he's definitely being targeted by the secret leaf police.

I dont think they would kill him outright, they probably want him to suffer a nervous breakdown or something to invalidate his arguments, maybe some sort of hallucinogen

He will be okay.
Kek wills it.

They are probably using psychological warfare. Calling him from burner phones at random. Breaking into his home and moving around his books and replacing his tea and coffee with brands he never bought. Just little things that will destroy a person's own sanity yet isn't believable in any form if reported to anyone.

fucking kek thats brutal, like switching brands of toilet paper or something... i would fucking lose my mind too

i just want to cook and clean for him and nurse him back to health. my only payment would be his wise words.

FUCK ME PETERSON-SAN BE MY DADDY

kill yourself mkay?

It's something that works and you just escalate it over time and the victim starts to have worse and worse outburst. Eventually they are blaming everything bad happening to them on the government and they look like any other loon on the corner yelling at the clouds.

More like cuck Peterson. I hope kek takes him out.

wow um sorry but i called him he's my husbando?

He probably sees what the future holds because of his dealing with millennials and SJWs. He's lost perspective though and doesn't understand that the west needs to suffer in order to purify itself of it's sickness. The leftists and SJWs souls are crying out for punishment, they want to be ground under the heel. It's why they do such outrageous things to provoke the best in world. They tear down all that is good in the hopes that the virtuous will rise up in righteous fury so that they can feel safe again knowing that there are strong virtuous people who will not let the evil consume us. Or he took to many black pills.

a fucking blue flag with some stars and other shit on it.

*See Sheev Palpatine* He is taking the brunt of it so we don't have to.

>TFW his crusade against sjw's in leafland was made knowing he wouldn't have long to live
>The final statements of a man who had already accepted death.

took too many redpills too quickly

Why the fuck is he crying at 13:00?

>this
Couldn't have said it better, also why they are so depressed. They keep waiting for someone to come along and correct them, but instead they are embraced. They then conclude that nobody can tell the difference anymore and give up on life while trying to drag the rest of the mediocre world down with them. Nobody has the guts to stand up and do something great, lately the only man who stood up against the forces of degeneracy was our god emperor trump

he's suffering for the sins of millions of sjw's

>i seriously fucking hope not he is my rock
this

The red pills r too much for his frail body

Professor sniffles agrees

Lads lets do a prayer together for Peterson. He is already saved so he will be ok. But the world deserves him as well so lets keep him here for longer and in better health. Send your energies tonight before bed.

> repeatedly touches nose
> touches nose again
> sniff sniff
> touches nose

>sending energies

He's the based father figure I never had

Why does Sup Forums like this guy? He cries like a bitch in this video.

DAY OF THE RAKE
> DAY OF THE RAKE
DAY OF THE RAKE
> DAY OF THE RAKE

Kek won't let it happen

real men arn't afraid of showing emotions for what they believe in

Please kek, give your spokes-frog my energy

KEK wills it

>Atlas refuses to shrug
>little bitch

You're a 12 year old faggot

everyone is dying dude

if he dies he better come back to life i swear to god

Me too...Really sick, for the first time in years. I'm starting to wonder if the overuse of antibiotics really is creating super strong viruses. Could be about the right time to get out of urban areas.

>antibiotics
>viruses

>Muh classical liberal individualism

Too late m8

>if he dies he better come back to life i swear to god
It would be poetic in all actuality. A starch parallel to Jesus. You could argue he even understands his own fate here and his willingness or acceptance to offer himself for the revival of God. It's essentially his archetype of traveling to the underworld to revive the father. He has the upcoming podcast with Sam Harris on the 17th. The last sermon?

Bacterial infections...........

I very much hope Peterson gets well soon. His lectures on religion and self-improvement have honestly helped me.

PROPERLY

he is jesus

digits say he recovers.

c'mon Sup Forumsacks. Awaken Kek to save the professor.

2's says he lives to fight.

Trips says he reaches full power

Rest in Peace based leaf.

His book basically points to as much.

Deus vult?

May Kek be with the based leaf and bring him good health. My digits convey Keks assurance in his fortitude as a general in the glorious war against leftist elitist SJW scum.

Shadilay

May professor Peterson recover soon.

wew lad
I really really hope he gets better. One of the smartest people with a voice right now.

the digits arn't looking good friends, has kek destined his spokes-frog to die at the hands of the sjw's

My KEK my KEK why have you forsaken me!...

I Thirst for digits of the repeating nature!!!

Is he the second coming ?

>emotional stability of 6 year old girl
>based

He needs to sort himself out, he's making Christians look crazy.

From what I can see he's been making it look better than it has in a while.

The trips of truth.

digits confirm

he's the first and only coming of the spokes-frog, a harbinger of the chaos to come

>witnessed
>seven is the most powerful magical number

He really convinced me that Christianity is needed to combat degeneracy.

He cries really easily though, it's odd. I thought intellectuals were all robots.

If Spurdo was a philosopher... he would be Zizek.

His voice is just like Kermit the frog you know. He literally talks like Kermit the frog.

Is he... a high priest of Kek?

Delete this please

If he dies. He'll die a martyr.

I was sick too

t. Toronto Cuck

this is an omen of things to come
he has said that he will not pay the fine and for tht they will send him to jail where he will undergo a hunger strike.
his mount of olives is soon to come.
needs all the strength he can mustard

>all the strength he can mustard
kek

>mustard
lel