ATHEISTS IRRECOVERABLY BTFO!

Mark Zuckerberg reveals he’s no longer an atheist

>Mark Zuckerberg is a true believer

>I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important,” he wrote.

>He even said a prayer in front of the Wild Goose Pagoda — a Buddhist landmark in Xi’an, China

Really makes you think.

>Buddhism
so basically atheism plus meditation

Yep. I guess all of these articles are regarding atheism as being a religion - which, in some cases, it is one.

>im an atheist
>jk no im not
>oooo im gonna pray to that fancy statue
>im so devout tee-hee

No that's a Western "Buddhist" meme. Buddhism is inseparable from belief in spirits and gods. Western atheists WISH there was a non-Christian, non-Western religion they could take over without having to give up atheism.

This.

How the fuck does praying to a statue because your wife told you to make a man a devout religious person? What a fucking asshole Mark is. The only reason he is talking this shit is to appeal facebook to religious persons.

He's a slimy crypto Jew and always has been. He just pretends not to be when atheist tech fags are around.

Zuckerberg is doing E V E R Y T H I N G to get into China, he even married a Chink. That piece of fucking shit.

Atheism is literally just organized religion where you worship science books instead of the bible.

Both equally retarded and causes nothing but self oppression.

>no longer an atheist
>now a Buddhist

wait until he figures out that there is no creator god in Buddhism.

And the Chinese don't give a fuck. It takes a shyster to recognize a shyster.

We really need to make an effort to redpill Asians on the Jew anyway, just in case. We can't let them do to the East what they've done to the West.

no kidding

Kinda hard to be an atheist while you and everyone you know pray to Moloch and are Satan worshipers.

He has always been jewish. Are you all retarded.

If the chinese president told him to watch a bunch of chinks gangbang his wife he would let them.

what a fat pig she is. how much can a bitch eat while pregnant?

No. Athiesm is the lack of belief in God or gods. That's all, full stop.

How is he a crypto-Jew? To my knowledge he's never tried covering up the fact that he's a Jew and it's always been straightforward and apparent

He's a jew still. How is this a surprise?

Being buddhist as a westerner is literally neopagan-tier

So he is a Buddhist now? Or was it just any random religious thing to hand so he could say
> I'm all religious and stuff, i do yoga. Fuck materialism (i have lots of money)

Celebrities make me sick.

He needs a toothbrush and some floss. asap

>Buddhism is inseparable from belief in spirits and gods
A FUCKING LEAF

>I guess all of these articles are regarding atheism as being a religion - which, in some cases, it is one.

it always is other wise you fedora cucks wouldn't be pushing your shit propaganda any moment you can; you're worst than those dreaded Mormons or the testicles of jeova

This. Zuckershit is and always will be a Jew, and he is fooling fewer and fewer people.

I was at the airport recently and was marveling at the number of Jew/Chinese couples with children. The Jew cancer is spreading to the land of Kung Fu.

would have been better for him to come out as a Scientologist.

all that money going down the drain would have been delicious

"Merryhristmas from prefilled, max, BEAST and me"

??????
Beast?