What the fuck even happens here?

Every time I remember this country I'm shocked that it exists.

Other urls found in this thread:

eia.gov/analysis/studies/worldshalegas/pdf/Indonesia_2013.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just some huts and fish markets

Coffee is grown there.

300+ million muslims awaiting australia to stop being so full

sex tourism / child trafficking / sweatshops, the usual brown asian cocktail

Do the "boats" come from Indonesia?

It's a hidden paradise for whites -- you can walk around in a swastika shirt openly, and live like a king with just pocket change.. And the women, aw man..

It's now run by a president that is a pretty cool guy. And had a Chink mayor in Jakarta that gets Muslims butthurt. Always a nice change

>paradise for whites
>87% muslims
enjoy getting nigger raped

Indeed they do.

Bali is actually part of Australia.
We own that shit.

Highest population of Muslims in the world

Fuck off Todd Carney. We dont want that shit.

They're SEA-monkeys first, muslims second

TINY ISLANDS
TINY DICKS
TINY EVERYTHING

A shitty apocalyptic combo of low IQ tribal folk, rampant consumerism and imitation lowest-common-denominator 'culture', with absolutely zero creative, innovative or intellectual output to the world. Shithole.

It has a higher population than Russia, and it's all Muslim

In other words, it's a massive shithole

eia.gov/analysis/studies/worldshalegas/pdf/Indonesia_2013.pdf

Such a high population, yet so irrelevant.

I feel like they have to produce a huge meme celebrity or tourist destination or terrorist movement within my lifetime

one of my best friends in high school was from indonesia, he was easily the most racist human being i've ever met. i loved the guy.

a christian centric nation surrounded by muslim nations and at the same time the first one to feel the brunt of mother earth's monthly farts.

TLDR: irrelevant.shitholes

Why the fuck would they elect him then?

that's not the Philippines user

>Openly performs Roman salute in public
>public utility vehicle stops for me instead of denouncement

Im very impressed that no one even scolded me yet

what's life like with duterte, philanon? is he our guy?

Southeast Asia is such a geographically and biologically beautiful area too, it's a shame it's populated entirely by warring monkey factions, retarded tribal villagers and genetically-fucked, boba tea-slurping, social media-addicted sub-normie fuckwits. Someone needs to test some nukes out down there.

boogeyman duterte's name will make you safe. Degenerate druggies are on the run. Shitty clubs are boring because no more drugs in those. thus making libshits mad

So much police presence
and aside from the murder due to drug war
crime is on all time low oddly and he isn't losing but gaining more popularity

but it's a start

Because he actually tries to fix Jakarta and he did. Slowly but surely. Also asked corruptors to go fuck themselves

Muslims got butthurt because they believe non Muslim should not rule them. But he didn't give a fuck.

The president is a pretty cool guy. He BTFO American claims of oil in West Papua that probably funded by Clinton Foundation. He shoved China up their asses for trying to challenge their sovereignty. He says fuck off to Malaysian fishermen for stealing their fishes by shooting down our botes. Something that I'm pretty sure Sup Forums didn't find interesting or fun

Confirmed. Will get nigger raped

Uh

Obama is an indon. What about it?

A muzzie is a fucking muzzie but I have noticed character differences between Arab and middle-eastern mudslimes and South East Asian Mudslimes - The latter of which seem much more chilled out. I think this is because SEA muslims where originally animists, pagans, hindhus etc and got conquered so are a lot more tolerant whereas the arab muzzies did the conquering and thus are primitive violent people.

I've been on holiday in Bali heaps of times and Jakarta a few times, people are very accomodating and Christmas is pretty fucking big there, you here carols play on the streets and everything. They are pretty secular for a muslim majority country but unfortunantley the filthy Saudi Scum are starting to fund a lot of Wahabi preachers and are really trying to pump money into the place to get it to go full raghead.

Our biggest mistake
Censorship
Heavy repression
Islamic bombings
And Japanese economic colonization

>let Indonesia become independent
>they immediately start genociding each other
>intervene
>the US threatens you with war

Hohoho. I'm not Indo but yeah it befuddles me sometimes.

Although they compensate by having a strong national identity.

Why is Sup Forums not censored?

They recently had a bunch of butthurt fundie Muslims going around mall ripping out all Christmas decorations because it's haram and shit.

It's alright to be itty bitty