You've got to admit, he brings up a good point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=xqBKhxOvtdw
snopes.com/obama-used-quran-for-oath/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The honeymoon is over for Sup Forums as well now that they realize he's a jew puppet.

What's his point?

Really gets the neurons working

>Democrats are suddenly all constitutionalists

Isn't it weird that the Constitution is just some shitty old document written by old, racist white men until the President is a Republican?

Tim Hess hasn't read the bible or the constitution and if you pressed him to articulate why he doesn't like Trump you'd find little more than mass media regurgitations.

"Obama" is some random illegal immigrant nigger and no one even knows his real name - best president ever

She lost. Get over it.

no he was an avid supporter of Israel from the very beginning, and it was by no means a secret.
It's your fault for not knowing this

He barely understands English.

>Jan 20: Trump [claims] + [claims]: [claims].
>Look at me, guys! I'm doing my part! Good goy?

youtube.com/shared?ci=xqBKhxOvtdw

not really a good point, its just more empty rhetoric that keeps diving the USA

what's wrong?

Trump will be a good president. I enjoy him a lot. Wish we had more politicians like him in Europe. Or just any politicians who could win on a platform of building a border wall

You are free to vote, defend your property and speak your mind.
What else is there to understand?

He's still light years better than Hillary.

/thread

>free to vote

Not once Tr*mp gets in power

>implying he won't be entertaining to listen to as president.
At the very least people will want to watch the president and as a result will at least learn about current issues even if they are coming form a biased source, they'll at least KNOW something is happening.
69D INTERGALACTIC CHESS ALL ALONG?

Good ANALysis.

Too bad he's a winner.

Understand that progressives don't give a damn about rules, principles, or standards unless they can use them to discredit their enemies.

>Jan 20: drumpf places his hand on the torah and swears to protect the russian constitution

fucking this

I feel like this should have been tweeted eight years ago...

Thats a beautiful image medkit

Jan 20th - Trump places his hand on a book leftists haven't read, takes an oath Obama didn't keep: to protect a document leftists hate.

What's your point?

I'm a white nationalist, and I'll do whatever I can to promote white nationalist politics. I'm aware that Trump isn't a WN, but his policies are more closely aligned than any of the other major candidates were.

Go drink bleach and stop wasting resources with your continued existence. Your pleb-tier division tactics won't work here.

Where did all these clairvoyants spring up from?

It's like all these people can suddenly predict the future, yet still couldn't predict trump winning

Sure percolates my pistachios

geez, maybe it's time to pack your bags and leave the USA if it's that scary to you.

>shitlibs suddenly caring about shit they never cared about before

Next thing you know, shitlibs'll start preaching about the second coming of christ and how we need to stockpile food for the end times!

OP posts a tweet that's trite even by twitter standards + conveniently forgets that he's a retarded faggot.

Wow so deep its like poetry

This really made me think. My brain is literally shaking right now.

Since when do liberals give a flying fuck about the constitution?

Could Trump be sworn in on Art of the Deal?

I bet he and 99% of Sup Forums hasn't read that book either. Is hypocrisy a big fad for lefties?

How many Presidents in last 100+ fucking years has actually protected the Constitution?

Coolidge? Maybe Harding?

good

Jan 2: Some guy named Tim copies and pastes a Twitter post wearing a shirt with an out of style slogan + uses a plethora of White technology to spread his message in advocacy of brown people that want to kill him: pushing globalist agenda he doesn't understand.

I've got to admit, I don't give a single fuck at this point.

Tim Hess is way more intelligent than one of the most successful men in history. It's true.

Projection and hypocrisy is their lifeblood.

I would imagine trump has read the Bible, he literally collects them

>Coolidge
Imagine living in a time where we'd elect someone like Coolidge. Women even voted in that election.

Libtards defend this but won't acknowledge the fact that:
>Obama hasn't read the Bible
>Obama hasn't kept his promises
>Obama clearly dislikes the Constitution

These aren't the fucking middle ages, and you aren't gonna impress the peasants by using words that end in -phobic or -ist.

Jesus what would Rudolph think of his grandson

>Trump has his first Christmas mass televised
>Let's see Obama's,

>A book he's never read.
Everybody knows only nerds read books.

Too bad even as potus - trump still doesn't get any respect ~

right, why don't they love the draft dodger like all their other coward heroes?

((((((((hess)))))))

So I guess he has some things in common with Trump then.

>Obama put his hand on the Koran

here's proof for you snopes.com/obama-used-quran-for-oath/

Tfw desperately trying to save enough money to visit quaint European mountain villages like this before all of Europistan is brown

Same shit we saw during the primaries. Progressives loved to talk about how virtuous the other republican candidates were. They went on and on about how they loved or respected Cruz and Rubio and Jeb. It's all a front, a lie. They think they're appealing to moderates and it might actually work if they could stay consistent for an hour. I guarantee that faggot in OPs pic has posts bitching about "damn dirty old white men" and they "stupid worthless 200 year old paper"

Kind of odd that you're worried about it. We'll never be more brown than you by simple statistics. So no matter when you manage to come it'll be better than where you live.

I hope that helps ease your mind

Made me ponder

>Jan 20th - Trump places his hand on a book leftists haven't read, takes an oath Obama didn't keep: to protect a document leftists hate.
>What's your point?

You just answered your own question. He's no better than the leftists he ran against. You don't exactly have to be head-cashier at Walmart to see that he was controlled opposition that the DNC simply lost control over. Read the Podesta emails, Rand Paul was the candidate they really feared from day 1.

" we don’t want to marginalize the more extreme candidates, but make them more “Pied Piper” candidates who actually represent the mainstream of the Republican Party. Pied Piper candidates include, but aren’t limited to:

• Ted Cruz

• Donald Trump

• Ben Carson

We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to them seriously. [sic, though the word “take” seems clearly implied between “to” and “them”] "

" more will need to be done on certain candidates to undermine their credibility among our coalition (communities of color, millennials, women) and independent voters. In this regard, the goal here would be to show that they are just the same as every other GOP candidate: extremely conservative on these issues….

• Rand Paul — What to undermine: the idea he is a “different” kind of Republican; his stance on the military and his appeal to millennials and communities of color."

>I'm a white nationalist

I don't know which is more of a mistake, that you think normal people with jobs care, or that being a bootlicker is a source of pride.

>Go drink bleach and stop wasting resources with your continued existence. Your pleb-tier division tactics won't work here.

If you can't make an argument, just claim everyone who isn't a Trumphurt retard is secretly a CTR shill. Oh, and don't forget to tell them to GKY.

Funny. He could be describing Obama as well.

>podesta

You mean that idiot loser who couldn't beat DONALD TRUMP in an election and who fell for some retarded vodka-fueled phishing scheme? Yeah, he strikes me as a guy who knows what's up.

And they said trump was going to destroy obamas legacy

what GKY? You must be a leddit boy. fresh from cuck central. i can smell the semen stains on your unwashed underwear across the atlantic ocean. your russ is up cuck boy

Says the filthy beaner whose country is overrun by rapefugees. Shouldn't you be jacking off to shirtless pics of Antonio Banderas or something?

This.

People need to learn to ignore retarded opinions.

Memes sure are hilarious.

In b4 german 1488

All things considered, he did about as good a job as anyone can do running a campaign for HILLARY CLINTON. Any GOP shmuck could have beat her this year. CNN gave Dolan Tramp a YUUUUUGE boost with free media coverage during the primaries.

I'm just saying I'd be whistling zippity-do-dah right now if that shmuck were Ted Cruz or Rand Paul, because I'd save about $10.5k in taxes next year.

/thread

Number of presidential elections won by this man: 0

Women’s marches arescheduled in Washington DC and other major cities the day following Donald Trump’s inauguration and women across the country are knitting pink “pussy” hats to wear at theprotests.
The hats have little cat ears and are an obvious homage to Trump’s infamous “grab them by the pussy” comment.
The Pussyhat Project was started by two Los Angeles women who published designs for the hat online. The movement spreadand now thousands are getting together to knit the hats to distribute at the marches.

I knew he looked familiar.

this

>@EsKaLiDiNg
>faggot

Leftists wanted Rand Paul to run because they knew he would never win.

Sauce?

Instead of Bible, he'll just takes "The Art of the Deal"

How did Obama protect the constitution?

How did Hillary protect the constitution?

Let's be fair here, all the polls on the hill that KNOW the constitution, use that knowledge to get around it.

We have owners remember? Remember the 99% movement?

They still exist and Trump is coming for them. They are scared out of their minds and tell YOU that "taking out country back" and "make America great again" means minorities as targets, when in fact it is the GLOBALISTS OWNERS we want our country back from.

tbf have you read the entirety of the bible or understand the complete constitution? I don't think so

>If I replace periods with commas and dashes I can make gim look dumb