Can someone please tell me why the fuck whenever I see this flag I already know that what I'm going to read is 100%...

Can someone please tell me why the fuck whenever I see this flag I already know that what I'm going to read is 100% bullshit in defense of muslims and liberal (((propaganda)))?

You guys used to be the cool kids, what the fuck happened to you?

everyone hates germany their the joke of europe, look how faggy their men are. They couldnt even satisfy their own women so they brought in all the outsiders to do it.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

LEAF

>selfish as f***

You actually had me reading, until you censored yourself. Why? Look where you are.

its a fucking leaf and some very stale pasta

You are a disgrace for your digits

Consider suicide, leafscum

You're not reading or replying to a post made by Hans Bratwurst, you're reading and replying to a post made by roaches and Muhammad Al-Bashi.

Lurk more, faggot. Most German flags hate rapefugees. Also don't forget it's your shithole of a country that lets thousands of africans into sicily. You're actually one part of our problem and I really hope that supervolcano under Naples explodes soon.

Why do italians get mad when you point out they're a lesser race to anglo saxons and germanics/nords?

Is this pasta?

Because they used to be really fucking great, and I'm not just talking about the Roman Empire.
When you fall from grace it's a long way down.

We tried to stop them, but you bbc lovers fined us for billions of euros for not being enough tollerant

You pastaeaters should take an example of Hungary sometimes.

They picked really shitty allies and lost a war, IIRC.

>How to get (yous) on pol
>Be Leaf
>Paste obvious pasta

IM SERIOUSLY SICK OF YOU FUCKING NIGGERS IN OTHER COUNTRIES TELLING US WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE SEAL PROBLEM WE CAN CLUB AND KILL THEM IF WE FUCKING WANT TO

THEY'RE LOUD, THEY FUCKING STINK AND THEY SHIT UP EVERY FUCKING HARBOR AND NOW THAT YOU FAGGOTS STOPPED BUYING PELTS THEY'RE GETTING OVERPOPULATED

THEY'RE LITERALLY THE NIGGERS OF THE SEA AND AMERICA YOUR FUCKING CELEBRITIES WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE BABY ONES AND I'M SICK OF IT, THEY NEED TO BE GASSED ALONG WITH YOUR CELEBS OKAY

>muh feels
>muh cute pics

HOW ABOUT MUH CLUB YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>all caps
cringe

Why are your posts always bottom-tier, leaf?

>cringe
It's a leaf's post.

you get what you ask for