Is Linkin Park the most bluepilled band out there?

If you like this band, then you're going straight to the oven.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpAgy1o7LAs
youtu.be/3nKwAZjWaKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mike is a cuck, apologized like a bitch to Chvrches after calling them out for being trash synth pop

ONE THING

Everything after Meteora was pretty much trash.

They had a really great and unique sound on their first two records and for some reason just sold out completely. It's a shame really.

I DONT KNOW WHY

Idk I'd say GreenGay and U2 are number 1&2

it doesnt UEWFEWU

But in the end our opinion doesn't even matter

But what if I like them ironically?

imagine having beef with goddamn chvrches and losing

Am I the only person who hasn't really noticed a significant drop in quality at any point in their career?

They were never good, this is nu-metal wigger shit for retards.

Hard to drop under null isn't it

they never had a significant drop in the sense that they were never terribly good

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY KEEP THAT IN MIND I DESIGNED THIS RHYME TO REMIND MYSELF HOW

that's in hindsight. When it came out it was fucking awesome.

well they changed styles from their early nu-metal which to me seemed like selling out.

If blue pilled == anti Republican party, then Ministry is way ahead of these dweebs. Ministry is also badass, so suck it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CpAgy1o7LAs

Embodied cringe.

I've been listening to them since their first album. Their newer albums sound different from their older ones. Kinda sucks they'll be remember for that first one though
I think it sold like 45 million copies

I was listening to grindcore at the time, which most of it sucks but goddamn I never liked any nu-metal.

No, blue pilled as in I dye my hair, complain about white people and slit my wrists in the bathroom while listening to Linkin Park.

>Is Linkin Park the most bluepilled band out there?

Rise Against is even worse, m80

>anti Republican party
How can you have spent any amount of time paying attention to this website and think Sup Forums likes Republicans?

I TRIED SO HARD

oh well then it's because you were a metal head type. You people are always too picky with music. I used to be the same way. Just have some fun m8.

forgot pic

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER!

This happens often with bands. Hell look at blink-182

First 3 albums, were the punk rock style, then next three were the modern rock, album after that was unlike any of the previous 6. Then neighborhoods, was kinda like the middle 3, and now their recent album is totally different again, mostly because of a new member

you're guilty all the same
too sick to feel ashamed
you want to point your finger

nah, Green Day is

youtu.be/3nKwAZjWaKA
This is

You can't grow up normal if you are not an angsty teenager.

>grindcore

lol you fuckers were never satisfied with anything other than sludgey guitar sounds and muted drum pads senpai of course you'd hate lp

It was really pathetic that the guy had to change the lyrics of American Idiot because he became the idiot he described in the song

Nice projecting.

what?

Wtf? this band is still around?