>Watching (((Master Chef)))
>Nigger forgot to spice the macaroni and cheese
>Gordon gives Yes anyways

Why the fuck do they always push this racemixing shit everywhere

I mean look at this nigga

>watching reality TV

What did you expect, user?

Bump

why aren't you creating more Norwegian qts?! ..stop watching tv (including sports)
I stopped watching tv last year and I've never been happier (I'm not keeping a jewtube in my house with kids or wife)

the jews own everything on tv (channels and the production companies)
the jews decide what your choices are (pic , red is jew ownership)

how difficult is it to start a construction company in Norway? (paperwork, regulations)

the meaning of and reason to live (pic)

acknowledge me Noway !!!!

guess cutting the cord makes you a autist

Ever seen shameless? It's funny but same cucked shit. White male stupid. Black female smart. Gay is ok! Muh welfare.

Holy fuck. How did you make your TV stick to the wall like that?

Nope. Vaccinations do that.

Acknowledged

=)

>Bumping your own thread
Thats not how 4chin works

leave him alone amerifat

A wall mount?

White women were made to be enjoyed by coloured men aka bulls and not pussyfied white men who are weak.

White women these days have big tities and big asses because they are evolving to attract coloured men.

Accept it OP you cunt.

Pls b in london

like your African queen Serena Williams?! .. go read the comments lmao .. you niggas sure get mad at a "queen" getting bleached lol

what does someone from a fishing village country know about London?

And no I'm from Yorkshire

what?

she looks like a man lmao

hahah you love it!!!

muh dick

yeah just enjoy the view!

she looks like a man. thats all she can get. Black women dont like crackers generally

are you sure?!

Oh god this is my #1 nightmare

You can have the ugly nigga bitches.

We will just take all the beautiful white princesses and queens. Blonde haired, busty tits and bright blue eyes hmmmmm yes

hahah dont play that game bro , you .. will... lose...

I can post pics from my phone and not even have to google pics like your lame ass

you mad bruh?! .. she's got $100 million and successful af .. but wanted the white boy .. lmao .. muh white dick

we have one night stands with the bitches they would marry. thats why they hate it!

i got love and i respect her but she is not a looker

that was a prom where they joined two segregated schools together (it was just a photo op)

lmao thousands of white bitches are getting impregnated by some random niggaz worldwide as we speak.

Nothing they can do about it but moan on here with unoriginal crap hahaha.

It's just evolution guys

hahaha I like how they complain when my mandingo warrior hits that cervix!

depends who you ask (she's cute in a way) ..but judging by the comments on the articles about the proposal, you brothas sure felt betrayed and didn't talk crap about her looks anymore (just muh "white devil")

What do you do when they really just hire you to come do yard work? Do you chimp out, but in UK speak, then go back to your government housing or do you coons actually do work there in the UK?

Sage

what is this cracker talk jibberish?

It's not a well made post but if you weren't a nigger you could parse it

Every nigger chick that sees me tries to get flirty. What they don't realize is that they don't even register as a human female to me.

Every white girl I know complains about niggers pestering them. But none tell them off due to fear of being called racists or getting chimped out on. So niggers go around not knowing how they are viewed realistically.

If you ever watched hells kitchen you would already know Gordon is a little lenient to black competitors.

This.

You always hear the same shit from niggers. "Ah mayde sum suthurn comfort foo fo yall fuckin chefs tanite. Jus like gran mayde fo me"

Gordon must have hundreds of recipes for fried chicken now. I mean, every single nigger on that show will make fried chicken at one point or another, if not multiple times during their run.