How come no one here talks abought overpopulation...

how come no one here talks abought overpopulation. at this point poor undeducated brown and black people have outfucked everyone. we are facing a 2020 with a 10 billion population and stupid countries being slowly deluded by immigration of the worst human beings. the future looks really grim you guys. also im pretty sure we will run out of oxygen at some point

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/jan/11/population-growth-in-africa-grasping-the-scale-of-the-challenge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Overpopulation is the main source of the worlds woes, we're smart enough to know not every life is precious.

I don't understand why many right wingers, alt rights, conservatives, whatever act like this isn't a problem, along with pollution (talking about toxic sludge and physical waste), and don't understand that abortions are a good thing.

We don't fucking need em.

i think its too late bro, this problem could have been solved in the 50s but know we will face an onslought of 3rd world retards. regarding the pollution, this is also a problem. we are nearing a time wher their will be less water and almost no land that has not been polluted by a type of metal or life depleeted in the soil by constant pumping of fertilizer. the worse part is these 3rd world idiots keep making kids. fucking arabs have an average of 10kids

the right and the left promote it, but thats not the problem. the problem is fucking uneducated 3rd world idiots, who still think its the 1800s

Because when the bubble bursts and we reach carrying capacity, Europe, Australia, Japan and the US (and probably large portions of South America) won't be effected, it'll just be Africa and Asia

Horseshoe theory, the right hates it just because the left likes it

I wanna put that choking hazard in my mouth

dude thats happening know, why do you think theres mass migration

My point is, we won't be starving, it would probably even be good to get our fertility rates up. The worst that will happen is migrants from the 3rd world who are starving.

Castrate all niggers.

Because those are poc

Because it's a myth

Every country is following the same demographic pattern

+born +death
+born - death (demographic boom)
-born - death

Every country will just stabilize eventually, some are getting their demographic boom right now

Except Whites have cured almost every disease that used to kill niggers and now we give them vaccines lowering their death rates.

Also they get millions in food aid meaning instead of a negress having 10 kids and having 8 of them die from disease and starvation now only 1 of them is dying thanks to white peoples medicine and food.

>Overpopulation
There's no such thing.

fuck off, your country is part of problem

That's not overpopulation, that's dysgenics. Overpopulation does not exist. Dysgenics is very real.

are you serious. we live in a country with 380 million, africa china and india are all heading to a billion people. they all want to leave and come here. canada has 38 million, japan has 200 million germany has 300 million. your living in a fantasy, what makes you think that the third world shitholes wont flood our nice areas. are you supporting africans today with todays advances are having more kids. muslims on average have 10 kids and 4 wives

tell that to china
yes it is a problem. we will be able too feed everyone but then the trees run out or the oxygen goes down shit will happen

Can anyone even really prove that overpopulation is real?

The statistiks come from the same globalist that constantly push birth control and abortion.

All the govs are practically corrupt as can be.

The same people who preach overpopulation also support unfettered imigration AND reproduction of only certain ethnic groups.

Why not focus on the more imminent problems at hand, like fressmason extremism, pseudoscience taking over academics, or kike supremacy?

we will have 10 billion in 2020 in 4 years, ti will keep rising. do you think things are fucked up know, just wait

10 billion according to the globalist governments of the most populated nations of earth.

Like I said earlier, the concept of overpopulation is preached to some, and never mentioned to others.

It is most commonly preached to whites only..

Whites, who already have the lowest birthrates on earth, except for a few asian nations.

The concept of overpopualtion is being used as a weapon against certain enthnicities.

I personally dont believe in all the statisticks put out by goverments.

we will never reach 12 billion people. over population is a myth, all western countries/1st world countries are in decline. even 2nd world countries like Russia

Bullshit. Race mixing doesn't count as propagating brown and black people.

It would aslo be practically impossible to prove, becaue 1. you would need LEGIT governments in place to do a clean census, and 2. a legit gov wouldnt want to put out said info for just any to see, for obvious reasons.

Its just an excuse to scare certain sectors of the population into not reproducing

Another example, orthodox jews have a very high birth rate...

Why the fuck isnt there anyone telling them to stop having kids, eh?

Or muslims with harems...

Because overpopulation is not a problem. A billion whites could get us to another planet. It's the brown population that's the problem. Call it overchimpulation or something.

this is why i dont like immigration that much, australian soil are not very rich in most parts considering we are 90% desert, so the crops we do grow we need lots of regulations so the crops become the best possible quality so we can sell them for a high price

with our population growing quickly (mostly from immigration) our soils will get depleted quicker of nurtients and natural cycle that returns nutrients to the ground wont be able to keep up

australia is rich with minerals like iron, uranium etc, not for food growth that wouyld have to support a big population, we wont be able to be self sustainable food wise soon

Im just waitinf for a mountain sized meteor to come and put us all out of our misery.

The medical community just got done burying its past relationship with eugenics and you want to go dig it back up? Good luck with that.

Goes back to a root cause, america has an immigration problem because your gov has socially engineered.

Whites only live with immigration problems becaue of govs that work against them.

The carrying capacity without having to resort to measures like extensive greenhousing, feeding people only bio slime or some form of mass insect farming is 16 billion. (without converting all possible land into farm land)

The projected population is set to cap out at 12 billion.

The real limit is energy not food, or material goods for consumption. Green renewable are not up to the challenge. The only viable source of energy for that world population are nuclear breeder reactors.

Why don't you just round up all the niggers, Jews and Mexicans and kill them all.

But you're too much of a cuck to do such a thing, so keep whining about Africans on the other side of the world having too many kids according to your Jewish masters while you spend 6 months of the year working to pay taxes to pay blacks to have more kids in the USA...

>I don't understand why many right wingers, alt rights, conservatives, whatever act like this isn't a problem
because most of them don't live in area's that are over populated

America isn't over populated we have a ton of open land, 80% of the population just chooses to live in the same place. The Philippines on the other hand is fucked.

you know what i support this too

Overpopulation is not a first world problem.

Overpopulation is a problem in places that we have given our advanced technology, such as our medicine, but the people we have given it to are not yet ready for it. It's like giving a loaded assault rifle to an 8 year old and letting him run wild with it.

what your part of the problem bro

>Overpopulation is not a first world problem
It is in American near the major cities, but its not for lack of land, its because people are stupid. This is why America has an electoral college.

We pay for Africa too. That continent is a black hole that sucks in aid money.

This.
I'd be surprised if we make it past 10 billion. The last 100 years have been subsidized heavily by oil, and that has since peaked within our own country (1976) and in others these last few years. Didn't help that leaders all over doubled down upon technology and human ingenuity to rescue everything, rather than investing on infrastructure, renewable sources, and overall gradual lifestyle changes.

dude its like japan. you have people whose sole job its too stuff people into the train and make them fit. this is the future you idiots

Why do you pay for that again?

Those places are not truly overpopulated. They could not survive without technology, true, but we have the technology and better still, we know intimately how it works and how to use it.

The problem there comes when the people in the place no longer do. That's when they find out that welfare is not actually a money tree.

Muh colonialism. Muh white guilt.

This is why the Jews own you and you work six months of the year to pay for every living expense of the niggers, because you can never look at your own country's problems, only outside.

Meanwhile over 50% of newborns are non-whites in the USA.

But my country is part of your problem.

By all means, keep thinking that way.

The Anglos are to the Jews what the buffaloes were to the North American Indians.

If the Anglos slaves of the Jews die off, so will the Jews.

Now get to bed, son.

You have to get up bright and early to go to work to pay your taxes tomorrow.

I redpill people on this shit whenever I can

even with the technology, these people sit in 2-3 hours of traffic every day.. they stand in line 30 mins to check out at the grocery store, etc.. I call that overpopulated. just look at the traffic near the US majority cities during rush hour. I don't understand it but that's not my life and never will be.

Jeez

Thats fucked up man...

You guys really need to kill your politicians

1 out of every 6 white women is in a relationship with a nigger in the USA.

But Africans in Africa are your problem.

And you are sitting here ranting about people on the other side of the world, meanwhile Tyrone is pumping his load up the ass of that cute white girl you have a crush on...

There's a lot of people, yes, and that brings issues.

But they're not all likely going to die tomorrow because of it - THAT's overpopulation. When the area literally can't have this many people on it and starts to actively do something about it.

Yeah that would be true if there was enough resources to industrialize every single country in the world and support their growing population. There isn't though. Africa and Asia show no signs of magically balancing out on their own. The population of Africa is set to double by 2050, and then double again. That's like four billion people.

If only it was just the politicians.

There are a lot of people who genuinely feel that we owe them something, and it's not even really restricted to one side of the political spectrum.

It's quite funny actually. These are many of the same people who will go on and on about how Britain's not an empire any more and we need to stop acting like it - except they are rabidly in favour of acting like we're still in charge of the shit that happens in these various shitholes. So colonialism is racist, and so is not shouldering the white man's burden.

>Germany
>300 million
>japan
>200 million
>America
>380 million

now I know this tread is bait or you're retarded

Go Joseph Stalin on their asses.

If you were not aware the shale oil boom has drastically raised both the production and reserves of US oil.

>article cites 1 in 6
>image shown is BM WF (as ALWAYS)
>vast majority of those marriages are WM/AF, AM/WF, or some sort of marriage between hispanics and non-hispanics

((((((((((((((Pure))))))))))))))) ((Coincidence))

Keep telling yourself that, see where it gets you.

The Jew has turned your pure Aryan princesses into niggercock loving whores, and you PAID him to do it, just like you PAY for Tyrone's mulatto children's fried chicken expenses and his harem of white slut single mothers.

mixed whites with niggers are not life real niggerss. they have some nigger tendencies but for the most part the nigger father usually stays with the white women and they have white family also so they dont really come up as fuck ups

whatever no one here has a billion people but the top shitholes in the wolrd dude canada has like 38 million

no white women dont really go for the nigger cock unless they grow up in the hood or meet a nigger with his shit together

You're all hopeless.

This is why you will never free yourselves from the Jew.

more like 35 million but ok faggot

someone is splitting hairs

dude you deal with overpopulation on a daily basis. i just deal with it on the highway. your also using a meme abought how useless niggers are. if you see here in the states the nigger mixes are the only one doing anything at all for the black race

someone (hint you) is autistic

jesus dude all i did was be off by a 1 or a 2 and this triggers you

please don't use my lords name in vain you disrespectful little shit

nowhere in there does it say that 1 in 6 white women are in a relationship with a nigger. i know you're a nigger and can't into reading or math, but cmon nigger be better. not even fucking close.

you also aren't redpilling anyone on the jewish problem. that doesn't meant hat there also aren't other problems. ever nigger on the face of the earth needs eradicated, as well as others.

India is good example of overpopulation. It had 360 million people in 1950 and now there's one billion on top of that. Same thing for many other 3rd world countries. Growth rates like that are not sustainable.

India is facing massive water crisis because of overpopulation. Ground water keeps lowering several meters each year and they have to use more power to pump it up. Eventually wells will run dry. What happens when over billion indians run out of drinking water?

I expect massive migrations and resource wars in the future. Both China and India want glacier waters from Himalayas and this could lead to conflict in the future.

Overpopulation will lead to inevitable wars for living space(lebensraum). Human history is full of wars mainly for this reason.

No physical way we would run out of oxygen in your or my lifetime, even if the current population growth rate quintupled.

jesus sucks allah fat cock

nope. YOU ARE WRONG

Because it's not really a problem in the broad sense, without context. We have enough room on this planet for everyone, it's just a matter of arranging the resources to do so (what a free market does best, but that's usually the opposite direction these places are going in).

And most people are too pussy or naive to see it's a brown person problem of too much sex and no responsibility. Normies don't feel comfortable being told not to have sex like rabbits.

Overpopullation is only a localized problems in the areas where everyone just has to fucking live. That's a human problem too, instead of spreading out and building up cities, everyone flocks to the same place everyone else is at and then complains there are too many people there. Humans need to get over this and learn to make things on their own, make their own cities.

Overpopulation is a meme, on a planet that could easily sustain 120 billion people.
>Claim to be redpilled, use Sup Forums, buy that bullshit propaganda from the NWO about population control
Relax, the masterplan was to apply it on third world countries, see how well this sort of thing is planned by the globalists.
>Backfire to first world countries that are now importing shitskins
And some retarded fucks are still preaching this bullshit to date.
You're the sort of people that still fall for the meme of "Global Warming" and "Resources are ending".
Pascal Bernardin, L'empire écologique ou la subversion de l'écologie par le mondialisme, Notre Dame des Grâces, 1998, 592 pages.
"With all your getting, get understanding", you animal.

>a planet that could easily sustain 120 billion people.

with everyone living the favela lifestyle

That I don't know, but I would rather obey God than some billionaire sitting in his throne trying to submit everyone...
"Multiply...", "Submit the earth to you..." , now people decide to follow some ideology rather than obey the words on the Good Book.
I have no secret knowledge of the future, and a lifespan of less than 100 years, so I shouldn't be so entitled of myself and judge what kind of future the world will be and much less try to control it.
God knows and I do not. If they'll live in favela style places or not.

africa theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/jan/11/population-growth-in-africa-grasping-the-scale-of-the-challenge should be interesting

something about famine, ebola, oogabooga