23andMe or Ancestry.com?

Sup Forums I want to trace my heroic roots but not sure which one of these DNA testing kits are better. Any experience with them?

Bump

none at the moment, get it done privately. 23andme openly says they sell your info. This means you are paying them $150-300 so that they can then sell your data, while you get none of the profits.

I mean if it works I really have no problem. I just have no clear idea where my roots are from.

not true. you have the option to give them more data through survey questions. they take these answers to provide more insightful responses to your DNA tests and then if you wish to send these back to their database for contribution to the mass processing of human DNA you can approve it and they will take your results for further processing ONLY if you opt for that method

have fun giving the database your DNA
I bet you already post your whole life on facebook and twitter anyway so might as well give them your DNA too.

do at least two
23andme will always insert a fake % ashkenazi

Sit down and talk with your grandparents or the oldest obe alive in your family? They can tell you a lot.

>implying we cant just simply get your dna by going through your garbage and looking for a straw or a cigarette or something

keep telling that to yourself shlomo shekelberg.

>take this jewish dna test goy

shalom

I went through Family Tree DNA for my DNA test and MyHeritiage for my Genealogy project.

meh, much easier to get if from the database, in a nice neat file, with your name, signature, and maybe even a picture.

picking something out of the trash is not as reliable, DNA is easily contaminated.

Is this true? Does 62AndJew really do this? I had a sub percent and have been using it as an excuse to act like the worst of them, while feeling more free than ever to make jew jokes, since I am one now. Did they forsee this outcome?

And do what with it? Literally only pharma cares about your DNA and even then they couldn't give less of a fuck about your identity.

Give it to me straight chief

>get it done privately

Yeah because that's easy

>everyone is from Africa
>be of 100% European ancestry

Not bad, Not bad at all.

>One of your ancestors raped a Native American when he came over here

That's pretty red-pilled aswell tbqh

Dont' du eet da gubment gate yo DEEANAY

there*

23andme if interested in their medical services, baseline YDNA haplo.

ancestry if you already subscribe to their service or have a tree. Tend to reply to messages better also.

How can a company push 100% ancestry and follow Hablo groups out of Africa? Shouldn't everyone be listed as 0.1 Africa....
Apparently they can read 0.1 askanazi

(((23andme))) sends your information to government intelligence agencies or black projects who literally are run by negative, demonic interdimensional entities.

your dna is your soul essence, so basically when you give (((them))) your DNA you sell your soul to demonswho can do what they want with it

DO NOT EVER GIVE THE KIKES YOUR DNA

im part nigger

guess it's time to end it

why would they be 0.1 african? you dont realize how long ago that was

at least you're hardly nigger. I'm 1% nigger. I guess that explains why i love watermelon so much. Thats all the nigger I got though.

Haplogroups are a massive tree with branches. Talking 120k+ years old. If your branch is well known they should test for it and can give haplo from 2-4k years ago.

I've personally spent 600$+ on separate YDNA testing myself. To help flesh out my branch.

it also lists me as
>Ashkenazi Jewish 0.0%

so lol @ those who think everyone on 23andme marked part jew

>Thats all the nigger I got though.

You'll start rioting with your brothers and sisters eventually

Iv read a lot on the subject, don't most scientist put modern humans at 60-80,000 years ? Past that your talking about homo erectes hildengenbergsis, australpatgicus.
(spelling all fucked)
That would imply we all evolved independently, which last I checked was a racist theory.

I sent my cum in the tube back last week. Should be getting the results emailed next month.

Recent bones are pushing it closer to 120k last I saw. But 80k sounds nice conservative number.

>Highest IQ by far, huge inclination towards high genius, eg john von neumann
>Highest wealth, largest population of the top 0.01%, eg literally any jew
>Most attractive, eg natalie portman

>somehow ashamed of having the DNA of literally the only true master race in you

only on pol

So the question is then.... For those who are 0.1 askanazi, what is farthest date these tests go back?

farthest? 500ish. If you have any % in you, it means they believe that about 1500s you have one pure blood person of that race. Anything under .2-.3% is meh but could represent a similar/bordering population.

I got a 23andMe test done back when they were revamping their site last year. I don't think either layout really added a lot of value to the whole package, but for my own interests in getting tested I was satisfied.

There are some privacy concerns, so if you don't end up being 0.1% Ashkenazi watch out for the inevitable weaponized pathogen which wipes us all out.

both provide access to DNA databases that are accessible to any law enforcement agency with warrant, so it's up to you which one you want to put you in the national database.

Might as well do it, You could have an Aunt or a 2nd cousin do it, and it'd have the same effect. It would only take DNA "3 removals" from a suspect to find them usually.

am I hwyte?

>Roman rapebaby

Why yes, yes you are.