How will late night hosts fare under the Trump administration? Will be like the Bush years for them or something else...

How will late night hosts fare under the Trump administration? Will be like the Bush years for them or something else? Also, how do you think Trump will engage them (if at all)?

>colbert
will be cancelled by the end of the year
>oliver
The only one of these guys this is actually funny, and gets good ratings. He will survive the Trump administration, but will remain a laughing stock to right wing people
>Wilmore
he is already kill
>Noah
Will also be cancelled by the end of the year, due to poor ratings, and is generally just a unfunny kike-nigger
>Bee
Will remain on the air even though she gets terrible ratings and is not funny or intelligence in any sense because "muh diversity".

The worst part about Wilmore being kill is that it caused a lot of moaning about his show being cancelled because he was black. I assume Noah will turn out the same.

As if Comedy Central has never had a successful black comedy show with political points before.

> he was black
>l black comedy

Just call them niggers

colbert needs to go back to his old persona
could be great under trump

I take no offense at the word, but I find it gets in the way of conversation.

how did Bee even get a show?
She sounds like every other ill-spoken college bitch retard except 35 and sad

>John Oliver
>Funny

No. Stephen Colbert is funny, John Oliver is a typical ugly, buck tooth, unfunny, cuck Brit.

muh diversity. Her show also gets terrible ratings. She's only broken 1 million viewers twice.
John can be funny when he's not talking about politics. Colbert's sense of humor is like a 65 year old baby boomer hippie and fake Catholicism makes him unbearable.

Colbert is going to be mentally stuck in the Bush era until he dies. He doesn't get it.

Even boomers dont like him.

My grandpa the other day randomly dumped this red-pill
>so im watching colbert right
>yeah gramps?
>yeah, so I really liked his comedy, for the longest time I liked how nobody was safe, I really liked being able to laugh even at the people he went after who I liked
>uh huh
>so im watching him this election cycle, and its.... hes just bashing trump all the time. You got this thing called hillary sitting there and its like, c'mon, shes a GOLD MINE of comedy
>nope, doesnt even touch her, so I get to thinkin "nope, hes been bought and paid for, not worth my time"
>you dont watch colbert anymore?
>nope, wont even watch the channel its on.

My grandpa is a democrat, the liberal media sold out so hard even a lot of liberals started feeling queesy watching the talking heads twitch and dance on their puppet strings.

Rampant corruption in our media has made a laughingstock of any credibility they might have had and they are shedding viewers like a dog sheds hair.

Every ex-Daily Show performer seemed to get some platform after the show ended. Some did okay, but most have been abject failures.

Trump doesn't generate derision like Dubya

They've already gone nuclear on Trump, now they can't back down from that, meaning they can't be funny

after 8 years of going soft on Obama, nobody cares about them anymore

>>colbert
>will be cancelled by the end of the year

I really hope they replace this SJW Fuck with Craig Ferguson, which is what they should have done when Letterman retired

it will be a boon for all of them. Its easier to attack than to defend. Kieth Olbermann might become relevant again.

>They've already gone nuclear on Trump, now they can't back down from that, meaning they can't be funny

but the libs are eating up any and everything anti Trump. the talk show hosts and comedians will get by easily doing nothing more than pulling low hanging fruit

i honestly find the middle black guy funny

Oliver is funny and occasionally produces good bits when he's not talking about politics.

The rest need to go in the shitter

The fun part about what you said about Oliver Surviving the Trump administration is that he only survives because Trump won.

of the bunch he will be the best on making material from Trumps time in office

colbert on his old show could have done it to, but not as he is now

Progressives always do best when they aren't in charge.

>Its hard when you can't be a whiny bitch about your own party for 8 years.