Are we pro-Israel or pro-Palestine on here? If you had to choose one...

Are we pro-Israel or pro-Palestine on here? If you had to choose one, I'm somewhat caught in-between and need help choosing.

Israel pro- keeps extremist muslim hordes at bay
Israel con- jews

Palestine pro- fighting against jews
Palestine con- muslims, would probably genocide jews if they had their way

Side question, is the "Zionists are separate from rootless international cliques" thing a meme? Will jews always be jews whether nationalist or globalist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M5IqH7oJ9h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We must support Israel and Iran because of their genocidal intentions towards sunni muslims and each other.

Majority of Sup Forums supports neither

Pro Israel.

Donald Trump stands with Israel. /pol stands with Israel. The alt-Right stands with Israel.

Neither! Mankind can't handle the Holy Land. Burn everything of any worth and cover it in nuclear waste. Peace is attained at last now that there's nothing left to fight over!

isreal. fuck sand niggers

I will always ALWAYS support my greatest ally

Both are pretty fucking terrible

My preference would be more Shiite control in the region

Official Sup Forums poll

pro-Israel obviously

How can you people support palestine?

Israel is a pretty right wing, conservative country...I understand you hate the Jewish media, but those are not "Jews" - they are atheists who worship liberalism and people like Obuma.

(((((Jews)))))

Sup Forums is like 20-30 percent Muslim.

>atheists
Correct youtu.be/M5IqH7oJ9h4

this, and most right-wing media that actually reports on rapefugees and so on is owned by based jews

I want Israel, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Africa and the rest of muslims to all kill each other in WW3 with nuclear missiles. It will be cool.

I'd rather shoot the MENA region with neutron bombs and commit genocide on Semites

Fuck their cancerous culture and religions

This. So much of Sup Forums would rather look a gift horse in the mouth if it's Jewish.

The fact of the matter is we in the west don't have the luxury of being able to bicker among ourselves; If we don't want Ahmed to Ohanu Snackbar our buildings and women we need to stand together now.

What is this meme that Israel helps us keep the kebab "at bay"? If anything they destabilize the entire region, force us to clean up the mess, and give kebab an excuse to chimp out in our own countries. Not to mention all the billions they Jew us out of every year

>giving a shit about a stupid little foreign conflict
Why? It doesn't matter, at all. Like every petty little foreign conflict we should just stay out of it and let them have at it.

Sup /arabs/ (formerly known as Sup Forums)?

>keeps extremist muslim hordes at bay

that is the opposite of true

>muslims

Why are Israelis so damn beautiful?

Both. Fuel both sides of the conflict and watch it all burn down. Where do you think you are? Blood must be spilled on the altar of HAPPENINGS.

it's just jidf trying to force it.

no one except complete uninformed retards would believe such a thing.

Sup Forums has always been pro Israel

You can support Israel while also supporting moderate human rights set by the United Nations

But you can also respect the U.N

As someone with Arabic ancestry I'm offended.

>white
>10/10
>faithful
>knows how to use weapons
>respects gun ownership
>can protect themselves and their families
Remind me again why we hate Israelis?

Please stop sexualization. I'm a Christian and don't want to sin and come on here to discuss how to better myself.

>a fucking leaf

soon all these will get arab'd

Palestinians

>Sup Forums has always been pro Israel
this

israels interests are the complete opposite of the west with regards to muslims. there is no "standing together", there is telling both kikes and muslims to fuck off and fight their dispute amongst themselves.

How do you think Bibi won again in Israel even with Obummer trying to influence the election? It's because Israel is pretty right wing and therefore pretty based, they're our first ally against the mudslimes, and the "jews" we complain about are atheistic Hollywood and New York shekelsteins who hate Israel, the white race, and western civilization- thus why they create degeneracy.

>not supporting Israel
Are you sure that you're not gay?

Underrated post. Fuck jews and Muslims. It's possible to support neither

not even remotely true, Sup Forums was far more anti-Israel before the reddit invasion.

this thread is text book JIDF right up to the "hot isreali girl" pics.

Stop sexualization. I'm a Christian ok and lust is a sin ok?

This girl is your FRIEND

She fights for FREEDOM

>obummer

kek

is this how jidf think the goyim talk?

Suck Trudeau's cock. We can look at Israeli tits all day without you.

Maybe if we're lucky they will destroy each other

>Onigger
better?

First off stop with the insults ok I'm Arabic but I support Israel but you can also support moderate U.N regulations.

fucking filthy slimy disgusting schnosed kikes

kill yourselves

>Sup Forums is like 20-30 percent Muslim.

lol this

Neither. Fuck 'em both, let them both rot and burn in hell.

I don't care who kills muslims as long as they are good at it. Also, Israel was the only country that helped based south Lebanon.

>keeps extremist muslim hordes at bay
No they don't. All they've done for years now is build walls around shitty muslim regions and then talk mad shit to the other muslim nations.

Ok first off I even respect Israels right to exist but think about it. They don't fight for our freedom they fight for Israels freedom, nothing wrong with that though.

Well I just want to say that in the Bible it says that if a man has lust for a women it's a sin and masturbation is degenerate.

Iran is a bunch of fucking durka durks, and would gladly nuke Israel asap, you fucking tard.

t. abdul barbossa

The Palestinian problem is unsolvable. Israel cannot come right out and say that.

I'd be more sympathetic if Arab countries wouldn't act as though Palestinians are Martians on Mars. But if they don't give a shit, why should I, and why should Israel?

t. Raoul Ian Cohen

fuck off outta here JIDF kike

You're disgusting and anti-semitic. I dislike you

That was bigoted. You know they are humans right?

>and the "jews" we complain about are atheistic Hollywood and New York shekelsteins who hate Israel

except they don't in reality

It doesn't matter who's freedom it is. It's the concept of democracy, which is what Israel is as opposed to every other country around it which is either failed democratic (Egypt, Syria, etc) or retarded (Saudi Arabia, etc).

fuck you nigger

Wish we could create some prison planet for the synagogue of Satan globalist leftist scum and keep the good Jews.

>Those Jews in the media aren't REALLY Jews
If they weren't REALLY Jews, they wouldn't have the connections to get jobs in the media. What Jews personally believe in is irrelevant. ALL JEWS benefit from the Jewish state and being a part of the Jewish community
Look at them try and use our "buzzwords"

Pro Palestine or Neither?

Im pro-israel. They boom blast ragheads and arabs so deliciously.

Well isn't that bigoted? Killing people because they don't believe in the same political system as you?

Their Israel-support status doesn't matter, even if they support Obama who hates both America and Israel. The American zogs promote degeneracy unlike their based Israeli brethren.

he did say 'and each other' Iran and Israel would wipe each other out no probs m8

Go Israel.

This

Kikes and muzrats will burn in the same ovens

>Are we
Sup Forums decides what you think and believe kek

None, those politics don't concern us.

>good
>Jews

Neither! This isn't a fucking negotiation, MudSlimes and the Jews must be exterminated. Stop trying to divide us.

Pic related is an Israeli Arab, if you would choose an ugly kike over her you are a flaming faggot

kill yourself fucking kike, fuck you

im on the right side of history, im pro palestine. also christian protestant

>I'm Arabic

Why are you even on this board?
Also go home rown rat. Every day you become less welcome in this country

Let the palestinians slaughter all the jews. Then build a giant wall around Europa.

Pro Palestine, fuck the Jews

Palestine does not exist. Israel should just wipe them out, take their ancestral land and leave everyone else the fuck alone. I would be happy for every Jew to have their own land so they could leave mine alone.

>american school system.
My point exactly, reading comprehension man.

the main memes they are trying are both provably false

>Israel keeps muslims "at bay"
in no sense is this true. israel generally side with the most retarded and extreme muslims in order to destabilise the countries around them. they have ngos that help rapefugees get to europe. they want the middle east in a permanent state of chaos, it would be better for us if their countries are stable.

>american jews hate Israel
also a lie, the vast majority support israel.

Be like India, make them both kiss your ass.

>Israel pro- keeps extremist muslim hordes at bay
No they don't, they provide aid to ISIS and Al Nusra at Golan checkpoints and their military advisor David Shlomo Aram was caught working for the rebels in Aleppo. They're the ones pushing all these rapeugees onto Europe and te West.
>Palestine con- muslims, would probably genocide jews if they had their way
You say this like it's a con. Of course them being muslims they would probably force christians to be second class as well.

Honestly this, if I listened to Sup Forums I would be homophobic and racist

Yes they do they are human beings that affects us all

You're anti-semitic I hope you apologize

I was born here, my parents were born here, my grandparents were born here, my GREAT grandparents were born here. Canada is my home. I am welcomed here by everyone except for racists on imageboards.

Neither, it is rightful Christian clay.

>supporting muzrats
>not being against both

no one kisses your ass pajeet

As long as Palestine is illegally occupied, Israel will be seen and should be treated as the terrorist it is.
To all the yanks who are supporting Israel btw, look at your past relations and how often Israel has told your government what to do and how many US soldiers died cause of direct Israeli influence

implying most jews aren't just atheists. Very few actually practice Judaism with a pious heart. The ones who do, you'll probably never knew (20%?). The ones you are strawmanning are just racially/ethnically semite, but are better defined as atheist - not much better than your average white person who is atheist and leftist.

ok true aryan

>Argentina
>literal niggers

>this thread
So many jew lovers here.

This. Worst mistake the Brits ever made was handing it back over. They could have been a civilized and peaceful colony by now.

Jews are the master race while Palestinians are subhuman

Israel welcomes Christians

I respect you because you aren't using anti-semitism to attack Israel but still you are wrong. Israel is a beacon of democracy.

Israel has spent the last half century pretending to be friendly with us while stealing our secrets, stealing our nukes, and manipulating our politics, which is a huge stab in the back considering they wouldn't even exist without US support.

As for Palestine, they're Muslim, not human, so fuck 'em.

Absolutely this.
Sup Forums has fallen for the Jewish trick of false dichotomy, Sup Forums believes zionists and globalists are different when in reality they are working together for a common goal

>Palestine con- would probably genocide jews if they had their way
How the fuck is this a con? Go back to r/the_cuckold faggot.

Imperialism is a cunt

>muh waysist

One day you will know your place rat

>my great grandparents born here
I highly doubt that unless it was in the 60s and you're 13 years old

>they are human beings it concerns us all
Why don't you go over there and die for foreigners then globalist? The rest of us will be happy to sort out our own problems on our own