Bill Mitchell going after Pepe

I guess he agrees with HILLDAWG.

Did Cernovich/PJW/Mitchell get a memo from the Trump team to disassociate with the "alt-right"??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/816133973122412545
youtube.com/watch?v=rfKVKmqzCIs
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/816026895976427521
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump. He can't keep getting way with this

Possible. Probably a good idea given that the term was coopted by the left.

While you fags continue arguing about what it means to be alt right, you'll just fall into irrelevance with whatever label the leftists give you while the man who worked his way into the presidency distances himself from a now-toxic brand.

I don't give a fuck what it used to mean or what you think it still means. It's been used as a blanket term for all manner of right leaning folks to try and imply civic nationalists are the same as white nationalists. All this accomplishes is to get the "civic nationalists" fighting the white nationalists while the left desperately tries to regain its power.

You know, I bet he would change his mind if we sent him some of our rarest Pepes

I say we share our rarest pepes with him

>mascot

I agree with this actually. However there's one caveat.

Most of the alt right people I follow on Twitter had no problem with the alt light guys. All of a sudden the alt light guys started counter signalling in unison.

That's why I'm assuming there's some fuckery going on. If BM/PJW/McInnes/Cernovich would've just stayed quiet as they had done for the entire election knowing what the alt right really was, no one would be giving them shit now.

i just so happens that i have the rarest of all pepes right here...behold the golden pepe

>While you fags continue arguing about what it means to be alt right, you'll just fall into irrelevance with whatever label the leftists give you

You are retarded and you don't belong here. What happened was very simple, alt-right is essentially just a nebulous political term to avoid using the sullied term "white nationalist" so that it's easier to sell our ideas to people who are potentially open to them but would ordinarily be put off by "white nationalists" due to social conditioning. Alt-right is inseparable from white nationalism. What happened was r/the_donald's pet Jews Milo/Cernovich/Lauren/that Rebel Media guy wanted to subvert the meaning of the term by pushing it as "civic nationalism"

That's when Spencer did his Roman salute while Jewish media was in the room and everyone went apeshit. Now PJW et al along with Reddit are calling themselves the "new right" and leaving us alone. We do not need you, you need us to create content for you to poach. Feel free to steal our stupid frog memes but you're not going to turn Sup Forums into a board of peace and tolerance.

Not rare but gives me a chuckle each time

He blocked me on twitter for saying "you're starting to sound like a leftie cuck"

LORD, SAVIOR, KING, HERO, SOUL, DIVINE GOD ABOVE

that's pretty rare friend, can i save it?

Sup Forums is getting massacred right now

>it's an "old people don't understand memes" episode

Bull, my 63 y/o Dad, likes Pepe.

I think it's telling how desperate our opposition is to set a definition and give us a (faggot) 'leader' who can further define what, exactly, alt right is.

Because without those things they just spend all their time punching fog and hitting nothing. They keep offering up and pushing acceptable leaders acting as though we must follow one of them and the second we shoot one down another just magically appears in the spotlight claiming that they were always there or outright lying and saying that they started this. The moment we allow ourselves to be led by one of these faggots or that one girl they've offered up and keep pushing off and on is the second they can dismantle us.

The thing that really bothers me about the donald is that they are so fucking easy to play this game on. Almost half of their posts are this bitch's tweets. There's more posts about this old dude's twitter than the god emperor himself. They're still indoctrinated into this cult of identity. Posts that are nothing more than 'hey I'm a spic in a MAGA hat' always on their front page for no other reason than because it's a spic. Which is racist in that same hilarious way that liberals are racist. Sadly the whole American part is always the last of their ridiculously long self identifications or entirely absent.
Gay Puerto Rican Dolphin Trainer with Masters for Trump!!
They'll never understand the power of unity because they're too busy seeking out and encouraging others in their quest for snowflake points.

THIS WILL NOT END WELL FOR THE OLD MAN

>What happened was very simple, alt-right is essentially just a nebulous political term to avoid using the sullied term "white nationalist" so that it's easier to sell our ideas to people who are potentially open to them but would ordinarily be put off by "white nationalists" due to social conditioning.

Yeah. And now alt-right has been given that same exact branding. The left caught on to the alt right game and now a counter play is needed. You call me a retard but ignore what I say. What the "civic nationalists" did to the alt right label was to abandon it after the left gave it the same anti-normie flavoring that white nationalism has.

Anyone that uses the word nationalism in these contexts doesn't understand what it means anyway. It's not a stronger version of patriotism it's a label for destructive devotion to a cause to the point of ignoring reality. That's not Sup Forums (well not most of it anyway) Maybe I shouldn't bitch since it's already started to take on its new meaning and become the new patriotism.

Europeans also need to drop this white nationalism shit and embrace their own ethnic nationalism. White nationalism is just going to rob Europe of whatever it has left. At least in America it makes some sense.

Who the fuck is bill mitchel?

Rob Europe of whatever culture it has left I meant to say. What's the point of kicking the muzzies out to preserve your culture if when you're done you're just some weird mishmash of "whiteness" rather than French or Finnish?

pepe was so last current year. play your tricks somewhere else.

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/816133973122412545

It's dangerous to challege kek.

i hate intolerant meme-shaming normie-splaining bigots

fuck you
the white is the only fucking important part
the rest is suicide

>those numbers
>Kek is asking about his next victim
mfw

He's a closeted 56y/o gay man that lives with his mother and hosts an internet radio show from his den. The creepy fucker needs to go away.

LITERALLY this.

WHO the fuck is billy mitchel. Billy boy. :D

Checked. Rip billy boy.

>be richard spencer
>create internet movement from your website that gets a mild amount of attraction
>see trump running as president
>believe a trump presidency will shift the overton window and help your movement
>trump gets in
>be happy and excited dick despenser
>trump DOESN'T go full 14/88
>doesn't immediately throw his daughter, grandchildren, son-in-law, and campaign staffers into oven
>be confused with the fact he hasn't gone full fash or done things to your satisfaction, even though he isn't even the president yet
>distance yourself from trump movement, even though trumps presidency wasn't ever about you
>look in mirror
>see that you've become the thing you meme'd against; a fucking leech

come again?

In America maybe where whites have effectively been melted down into boiler plate American "whiteness."

You were not always just "white." You were French, German, English, pick who. Your wish to melt all of European identity into a single "whiteness" is just as dangerous as the cries for multicultural shit from the universities.

Fuck off yourself.

let it be known, heresy has been spoken

i liked bill

I think it's funny how the people the least clued in on what "alt-right" actually is, have the most to say about it.

You are American you fucking autist. Our whiteness is what's being attacked because our ethnicity has already been destroyed by (((them))). Europe can follow their own model of restoration but white nationalism is the best America has.

Tbh in a century genetic engineering will be available, so sperging out about "whiteness" is getting a bit irrelevant.

Even if you are an oil driller, your grandchildren can be white. Culture and the state of mind are more important than some underdeveloped gene sequences.

Checked and kek'ed

Who cares?

Sup Forums is not alt-right. It doesn't matter if they consider themselves alt-right or not.

praise him, he is sentient..

I don't even care about Spencer or the TRS crowd, civic nationalists may as well be supporting open borders because the only difference between civic nationalism and open borders leftism is the difference between no whites 150 years from not and no whites 250 years from now. To me you will have accomplished basically nothing.

>and now alt-right has been given that exact same branding

Not at all. The left have been calling people nazis for a century now, "white nationalism" makes people think you are immediately a nazi, alt-right it is not necessarily so. Why are you so concerned about what the media thinks? Didn't you just win an election where the entire campaign was based on how dishonest the media is?

He has risen indeed.

Richard never assumed Trump was a white nationalist you're being obtuse. Everyone always said he was a good first step to getting more pro white policies however.

>falling for divide and conquer tactics

you are posting in a slide thread

nigger read my shit once more

>see trump running as president
>believe a trump presidency will shift the overton window and help your movement

the faggot on his radix podcast said it himself multiple times that that's how he felt about the trump presidency. I'm speaking about the obtuseness of dick dispenser, himself, in trying to distance himself, and be dissatisfied with everything trump has done, so far.

seriously, he's acting like a child on twitter

rip bill

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION BTFO

REMINDER THERE IS NO (((ALT RIGHT))) MADE UP TERM BY LEFTISTS, WE HAVE NO IDENTITY, KILL YOURSELF SHILLS

lol this fucking boomer faggot.

trump hasn't done any of that, and I'm not even alt right lol

HE COMES
youtube.com/watch?v=rfKVKmqzCIs

Ah, shit, leave Bill alone.

It's not every 56-year-old who's hip to the deep meme meta-charms of Pepe.

Bill was a rock during the election when many wavered, including the estimable Scott Adams.

He's earned a lifetime Sup Forums pass, imho.

Is this the same guy who calls himself a crazy cat man and is single and childless at 58?

Let it be written let it be done.

Rare Pepe, 2 bitcoins for download

How did scott waver?

I haven't been following him and honestly I never liked him all that much but he's not wrong about the Overton Window being shifted and he did help in his own way. One of the things him and others have been saying is that they plan on counter signalling Trump if he does things that aren't compatible to their cause. I don't see any problem with this.

Go back to Twitter, Bill.

Right-wing virtue signaling. This asshole is everything people hate about the left, but with a conservative veneer. Just glad he shot himself in the foot openly so folks know to distance themselves from him. Fucker tweets more than a 13-year-old girl on smack, anyway. Loves to hear himself talk.

Last couple of weeks, when Trump was getting hit hard, he switched to "Well, Hillary may win." This at a time when even Sup Forums was feeling demoralized, and his switch didn't help.

He came back to saying Trump would prevail, but he did waver. Not begrudging him the right, mind you, but Bill Mitchell was a rock -- a little crazy at times, maybe, but a rock.

there's a difference between counter signaling, which by all means go ahead, I am not liking some of trumps picks either, an have voiced concern, myself.

and then there is straight up distancing yourself with a "movement" that you saw as a platform to get the word out about yours, and then, before trump has even assumed presidency, take a shit on people who are still cuckservative, even though, at this point in time, we should be punching left. when trump gets in office and he starts fucking up/republicans start pulling some shit to keep him from getting legislation passed, then we start punching right

How can I leave? The ride never ends.

rarer still is the "kamikaze" or divine wind pepe

Bitch Mitchell will die a hideous death on the day of the Sabath. This is a prophesy that I have been given by kek. I feel the magic flowing through me to foresee the future.

This is meant to happen. Check.

>checked
Well Cernovich actually started this over the whole NPI conference Roman salute happening. Nobody was even talking about Cernovich negatively and then he started tweeting shit like "Spencer is a fed," or something. The whole "don't punch right" thing is something people like Spencer have been saying all year until now.

Sup Forums was never demoralized. Just overrun with shills.

Sup Forums BTFO

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/816026895976427521

Kek remembers traitors forever

If digits, Bill dies on the shitter from an aneurysm.

>rare

hopefully because dem digis

Bill BTFO.

RIP IN PIECE BILL

cernovich is a snake oil salesman. he serves neither the left or right any purpose.

point to something he's done to help trump get elected besides shill his book and be annoying on twitter.

even the trs goys were able to goad him into making up bullshit by baiting him. cernovich followed a couple of them on twitter, and when the trs goys would make shit up, saying that insider info was saying trump was gonna do "x", cernovich would tweet shit like "my sources say that trump will do x"

he's nothing. don't know why molymeme ever associated with him, when cern needed moly more than moly would ever need cern.

with milo and cern, it's all about bran, and that's what it's always been about. nothing else, just the bottom fucking line.

>Pepe, get your gun!

Oh rarest Pepe. What happened to the safety squads?

Trump wants to thank you for the meme magic and fighting CTR on line for him

now its time for him to throw you under the bus. as your usefulness has ended

Those who doubt Kek, after the revelations of 2016, have no place in the upcoming post-human Eden the faithful shall be granted.

Bill Mitchell has 7 days to repent. Kek is a wrathful God.

Why is it that post with confirmation bias end up with repeated digits more often than now? Can someone explain that?

2 HIT COMBO

They didn't have to publicly get cold feet and start disavowing the "evil racists"

Hideous death confirmed.

when will we stop him?

Fucking checked

>7 days
>77

KEK IS REAL

Impressive. Very nice.

>seven days
Fug

KeK will have his vengeance.

How will we ever recover?

Nice digits. Let's hope kek's judgement is swift and wrathful.

Personally I think that's a good move to make. He was not there to shill for trump... If anything I think having a great voice like him show some concern helped rally trump supporters as well as show regular people he wasn't a nutjob.

>7 days
KEK is among us. Give praise, his will be done.

Anyone who directly attacks our god gets fucked up now. Honestly I don't feel bad for Bill we need to separate the wheat from the chaff.
!
Praise Kek

Paise the God of the Anonmind!

Bill has blasphemed kek in such an extreme way I don't know if he has a week left before the wrath comes down on him. It will be to swift for ass cancer or aids so maybe a terrible accident.

This is why we need to gas the alt light, they're attacking the JQ and our memes. He can shove his podcast up his ass, Pepe is the prophet of Kek.

It turns out that turning on anybody for not LARPING as a Nazi will alienate any of the more "acceptable" people who could drop redpills which will kill the entire right-wing movement down the road because MUH IDEOLOGICAL PURITY is retarded. Who'd have thought?