Redpill me on the "Out of Africa" Tehory

Redpill me on the "Out of Africa" Tehory

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we wuz monkeyz and shiet my nigga

Biggest question on antropology is why don't found some civilization 30,000 or 50,000 years old in Africa, first found sumerians,valley indo, Sumatra.

Apes turned into proto humans. Some left and formed civilizations and evolved. The others became Africans

Maybe that just proves that niggers are apes

Have you seen africans today?

Google just told me the oldest human remains ever found were only 160,000 years old. They were found in Ethiopia though so at least they got that right.

Must've had real dry pussy

There are different races because we all evolved from different branches.

Euros, africans, asians..the three main groups. Sure we shared ancient ancestors but there is definitely lost history, theres no fuckin way we look this different in such a short time frame..

>Believing the Earth is more than a couple of thousand years old
Wew

Except the oldest "human" remains are only 195,000 years old.

So the bones OP is referring to are not from humans, but ape-like creatures.

In modern terms they are known as niggers.

>PICTURE WITH MEME TEXT AND NO SOURCES
REALLY MAKES YA THINK

sage this bullshit

>niggers haven't evolved for 4 million years
makes sense

its about 8000 years old if i had to guess

It is there in Genesis , if you have eyes to see.

Cain killed his brother and was marked by God so that others would not kill him on site.
Cain then went off to start his descendancy in Africa, where they lived without god and cursed to never bring forth the bounty of the land. They murder(ed) themselves like Cain did his brother, therefore, there are more remains in Africa than in other more blessed portions of the planet.

WE
WERE
ARE
BROTHERS
KEEPER

but who was Kaing's wife

T. Christcuck

>Redpill me on the "Out of Africa" Tehory
>"out of africa"
mfw white people the ones made it out

Cain actually represents Ashkenazi Jews.

You're thinking of Ham, THAT'S why blacks are fucked. Lowest of the low of all servants.

You're dumb.

Civilization start in the Middle-East when the first human stop being nomads and settle in making the agriculture revolution, farming, etc.

Africa didn't make any civilization

African homo sapiens mated with neanderthals which created Asians and europeans

>mfw white people the ones made it out
It's literally the first white flight/brain drain.

That's exactly what Mexico said, my white friend

>Believing the Earth is more than 157 years old

I know it's an easy mistake to make but that was actually just a monkey.

God didnt creat man until a full god-day after the animals.

Out of Africa is completely debunked. It is straight up "critical theory" Frankfort school double think created by anthropologists in the late 70s-80s when the displacement of white males in that field occured.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans

>oldest remains

They have found remains in the Caucus mountains (present day republic of georgia) that are as old or older than any similar remains found in Saharan Africa.

These species were separated well before they were remotely close to walking upright. They evolved completely independently.