Race

Which is worse? Black or Hispanic people?

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-welfare-final.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x/full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
imgur.com/gallery/6o5ltzX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Origins_Formula
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubans
statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/south-africa-murder-rate-51-killed-every-day-rise-49-per-cent-a7224176.html
gallup.com/poll/155735/blacks-likely-obese-asians-least.aspx
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks.
2. WM/SpicF couples have higher divorce rates than WMWF.
3. Spics have voted overwhelmingly democrat in every single election since they started being counted 40 years ago. Just like blacks.
4. Spic countries have the highest homicide rates in the world, to point that Uganda and the Congo look peaceful.
5. Spics are not White. The average Mexican is 57% Native, 37% European, and 5% African. This is barely "Whiter" than Africans Americans who are on average 25% European.
6. Spics have triple the homicide rate of Whites in the US, even though Muhammed and Achmed are included in “Non-Hispanic White.”
7. The most successful Spic nations are barely wealthier than the absolute poorest European nations.
8. Spics have significantly higher obesity rates than Whites.
9. Spics have an average IQ range of 80 to 90, some variation depending on sources but close to a standard deviation below whites (Blacks have about 1 standard deviation from Whites)
10. There is no “melting pot.” We had laws in place to exclude all non-White immigrants. Since the US was formed, it has always been 80-90% Non-Spic White, comparable to European countries. The remaining population was black and could not vote or hold significant power. So who created the politics? The laws? The economy? The technology? Whites. That’s why the US is a White nation. A nation is not the ground it was built on, it is the work of the people.
11. “Spics can be great! Look at Cubans!” Cubans have very low Native blood. They are basically either Spaniard, Black, or a negro mix. Therefore, “White Cubans” probably actually are White.
(Sources will be in a reply to this post)

The biggest difference between Spics and Blacks is that Spics are taking over our country.

Middle Easterners make up less than 4% of Germany. Spics make up over 17% of the US. Literally over 4x the number of sandniggers.

Look at our streets. This is LA.

Is this okay with you?

>black and hispanic

>Hispanic

>Hispanic
>Race

>Hispanic
>Mutually exclusive to white or black or asian or any other race

Anti white detected

Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

A brown beaners race is "Mixed" or "Mestizo" not hispanic because hispanic is not a race

Don't lump Spaniards with Niggers ever again you idiotic anti white tumblr dyke whore jew.

Blame blacks and mestizos, not blacks and hispanics because then you are blaming white hispanics like Ted Cruz and Spanish men

Hispanic is a geographic term, not a racial one

Read the spanish caste system before you post again

The brown bad criminal "Hispanics" are mestizos filled with aztec blood. They aren't brown due to their "Hispanic" genes from spain

1. cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-welfare-final.pdf table A4.
2. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x/full
3. Simply Google exit polls for a specific year and you can confirm Hispanics voted overwhelmingly democrat.
4. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
5. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
6. imgur.com/gallery/6o5ltzX
7. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
8. cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
9. home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
10. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Origins_Formula en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
11. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubans

Black, but Mestizos are on par with them.

Mestizos might be worse than blacks if you say "Hispanic" then you're a fucking anti white kike

Hispanic is a broad geographic term to the american government

These men are both hispanic

Do they look like the same race?

One is a white hispanic

and the other is a Indigenous hispanic

Hispanic is not a race

It's a geographic term

Why should the white one be blamed for the indio inca filled one's crimes? Answer me

ANSWER ME

I'd say Whites they killed over 70 million people between 1914 and 1945 over literally nothing

Wait, Asians are committing more crimes than Whites?

>3. Simply Google exit polls for a specific year and you can confirm Hispanics voted overwhelmingly democrat.

This is where I could tell you're a fucking nigger or a jew

I know mexicans are shit, I'm not defending mestizo mexicans

BUT IF YOU BLAME HISPANICS AS A WHOLE, THEN YOU ARE ANTI WHITE

You are blaming the white ones, WHICH IS A SIN AND I HOPE THE GHOST OF CORTES AND KING PHILIP 2 OF SPAIN FUCKING SENDS YOU TO HELL

White Hispanics like Spanish men and some of the whiter cubans ALWAYS VOTE GOP

Why should spanish men be blamed for mestizo voting rates?

If Spaniards didn't want Hispanic to be synonymous with native shitskin, they shouldn't have mixed with all those native shitskins.

Jesus! Look like Juarez! Man, I'm scared and I'm Mexican.

Not an argument

That is an emotional argument

Not every spaniard stuck their dick in injun puss

Should we call half nordics and half niggers the main "Nordics"

They both are scum but at least spics occasionally produce bangable women, and Mexicos first family is whiter than current American family

Spics are a parasite, blacks are cancer.

With blacks, if you find a way to control it and make it go into remission, you can live a generally peaceful life. You will always have it, but may not have symptoms. If left unchecked, it will sap your nation (body) of all strength until collapse (death). They are abnormal compared to host cells, can often be benign, but malignant ones truly cause a shitty life.

With Hispanics, you can live with them if there are few enough numbers. They can be beneficial, but generally just leech of their host. Eventually, if left untreated, they will suck the life out of their host, killing it. Preventative measure exists to keep the spics out, but there are fringe groups that call foul as the measures require a bit of government spending.

Just admit you're a retard for blaming hispanics, a geographic term, as a whole rather than mestizos

>blacks
t. Nigger

>Using the word hispanic

Anti white detected

If you blame hispanics as a whole, including the white spanish ones of no indio blood, instead of mestizo mexicans, then you are anti white

Filipinos, Pakistanis, etc are counted as Asian.

My real reason is that every shitskin Mexican is convinced they're 200% Spaniard and that the term "mestizo" doesn't apply to them.

Pretty much all of Latin American is convinced they're not mestizo at all.

Border hopper detected,
Just because you are whiter than your cousin doesn't mean you aren't a spic Jose

shiiiieettt nearly outdid the nogs in Rapes
we gun get them eventually

If you can't tell a mestizo from a spaniard then you are a retarded nigger

I ain't defending mexishits btw

Stupid cunt nigger

>All hispanics are filthy latinos

Christ, go to school

This isn't true. I've never once seen a mestizo claim they're Spanish.

>Border hopper detected,
>Just because you are whiter than your cousin doesn't mean you aren't a spic Jose
This gook gets it

Spic here AMA

Is there a scientific theory for why first post is always best post?

>the city of latin americas

I live in California and I'm constantly encountering these fucking dark spics claiming they're White.

I'm saying THEY can't tell that they're mestizo.

You're just going to have to accept that Hispanic means Latin American in the US.

Not an argument, that is an emotional argument based off of your own lies and decaying sanity and increasing stupidity.

I'll have your flithy non american commie gook ass know that I voted for Trump. I want Trump to kick out every mexican mestizo for ruining the term "hispanic"

You are a filthy gook scumbag. Gooks have no real emotions, just instinct like the filthy animals they are. I bet you're eating a puppy right now you filthy sack of shit

Gooks lack the ability to make real arguments

lmao at all the brown hispanics here thinking they are white LOL. "Please Im not mezito!" Get a load of these BEANERS, easily the most SHAME filled race. Cant even be proud of yourself. Fucking losers. Boot lickers. Phony slaves.

Niggers.

This isn't debatable.

Black.
And im not saying this because im mexican.>4. Spic countries have the highest homicide rates in the world, to point that Uganda and the Congo look peaceful.
Fake, high, but not the highest.

Brazil and central america and Venezuela do.

When are you going back?

>Which is worse?
Hispanic by far

>You're just going to have to accept that Hispanic means Latin American in the US.

1. That's not true to the government. Your opinions mean shit to the OFFICIAL MEANING OF THE WORD

2. Latin American is a geographic term, not a race you stupid cunt. A blonde Argentinian would be a "White hispanic" or a "White latino" in america. Should he be blamed for a mestizo's crime? Should he?

I know you live in cali and have to deal with mestizos, but blame mestizo mexicans, not hispanics as a whole.

Hispanic is not a race in the first place you stupid cunt

>Hispanic by far

Pack it up boys. We're done here.

Hispanics as in just mestizo or hispanics as a whole

Are you anti white? Do you blame a pure spaniard for a mestizo's actions?

Fucking kike

Whites invented more stuff, higher IQ, less crime.

BEaners are beaners. mexico = beaner. Everything latin america = beaner. Blood is not a club. Youre not one of us. Know your place brown bean.

I'm probaby more American than you Cletus

>2. Latin American is a geographic term, not a race you stupid cunt. A blonde Argentinian would be a "White hispanic" or a "White latino" in america. Should he be blamed for a mestizo's crime? Should he?

See. There you go.

That's why I'm going to continue using Hispanic and not mestizo.

Fuck Argentinians. Fuck Chileans.

You're not White.

>spic gets called out
> Imfuckingwhite.jpeg
>hurduur Hispanic is totally white guys, mestizos don't count because they are slightly darker than I am, so I'm not one of them
> instantly turns to insulting others
>claims others can't produce a legit argument

Lol America deal with your parasite problem please

I'm of pure Spanish descent you fucking faggot. My ancestors were fucking explorers and scientist you stupid cunt nigger

Do you just assume all Hispanics are from Mexico because you're a dipshit 3 year old with no real arguments?

I got orange hair you fucking queer nigger

pure spainard? LMAO. PUre SPAINARD?LOLL!O!L!O in 700s Spain was conquered. CONQUERED by MOORS. BLACK ARABS LMAO. Conquered and raped. Pure spainard lol. Fuck outta here beaner.

t. niggers

>Whitey is mad he's getting outbred

If you don't want an Hispanic country in a 100 years maybe you NEETs should stop shitposting and get gfs

I finally fucking broke you

I fucking rekt you with logic and facts so hard that you're just playing nihilistic "I DON'T CARE" retard anymore

You just admitted you're anti white. You would blame a pure Spanish man filled with pure European blood for a mestizo's action because you're a fucking retard

You have no argument and logic. Just emotions like a woman. Give up.

You will always be a beaner who hates himself and says "Please oh please masta man, can I join your club?" And you will ALWAYS get the same answer "No you filthy bean, stop licking my boots"

You're just butthurt you're not White.

Argentinians and Chileans are mestzo shitskins.

Not White.

No such thing as a pure spanish man

Spanish = Negro blood

You didn't call me out gook

You just were being a child and I told you your child tier arguments are weak and stupid

Then you sperg out like the self absorbed gook you are

Hispanic is not a race and a single group of "One race". There is multiple races within because it's a term about geographic lineage. But you're too stupid and stubborn like the blind gook you are to actually take my points and facts into consideration

Its like comparing a mudslime and a nigger.

This the problem is that whites have become decadent and forming a family has gradually become anathema to them they are indulged in the YOLO bullshit "culture"

>Strawmanning this hard

>Brazil and central america and Venezuela do.
I think he counts these as "spic countries".

Everyday with you beaners "Please oh please oh please can we be white today, just this once"

No beaner. No. Go get your own pride. oh wait your betrayed your own brown skinned ppl by trying to suck our dicks all day. Disgraceful losers. Boot lickers. Lick my boot beaner, you love to.

>all those anglo colonies
>latin america

also OP is a nigger

Fuck spics

This brown beaner
"Im white guiz"

Not an argument

I never said Argentinian was white as a whole. Argentinian isn't a race dipshit. It can't be white or brown because it's not a race. I just said if one of European descent came to America, he'd be a "White Hispanic" but of course you sperg out like a cunt

I didn't even mention stupid fuckin Chileans

Now give me a real argument that's not "DURR YOU'RE NOT WHITE CUZ UH DURRR"

>Inb4 no one said "hispanic" was a race.
>All this butthurt for just for term used to describe people who speak spanish.
>Mestizo doesn't imply being a shitskin

Do y'all faggots get paid to have stupid discussions?

Lmao your tricks wont work with me silly bean. You will never be in our club and everyone here knows it.

I bet you're a fucking mestizo mexican

I know your tactics

When the white hispanic with no indiio blood doesn't want to blame for mestizo crime, you have to shit on him because you want the white hispanic to be blamed for your filthy mestizo crimes

Youre not white cuz ur skin is brown beaner.

Hmmmm i don't see Argentina or Uruguay anywhere
Must be white

Butthurt Mestizo detected

Nobody what tricks you fucks pull, the spanish man won't be blamed for your crimes for any longer

Nice projections buddy, how bout you take your filthy mudblood self back to your shithole of a beaner country.

Lmao, you just tried to insult me by calling me the very thing that you are. So sad. So pathetic bean. Get a hold of yourself. Get some pride beaner.

Everyone puts you in the same category as spic just like how you categorie we Asians as commie gook while gook was originally used to call Koreans and only mainland China and north Vietnam is/was associated with communism.
So calm down Jose, even if you are whiter you are still a spic, no one cares if you argue otherwise , you are still a spic to us

Lmao you wish you were as white as me, Im from a 100% real european country. You will wish for the rest of your days to be like me and you will never get it bean. Know your place smelly shitskin.

It's okay with me.
Mejicans are subhumans, but if they are destroyin other subhumans i'm okay with that.

Besides you literaly took texas by flooding them with rednecks. You get what you deserve.

Look how many of the same posts you've made that aren't replies.

It's a fact that you have an agenda here. You're trying to shit on the non mestizo hispanic for waking up. You're a mestizo, it's a fact, you're hellbent on shitting on the spanish man.

Filthy mestizo trying to make "Hispanic" race that he owns. Disgusting

Blacks by far. Hispanics may be displacing whites via immigration and breeding, but make no mistake, if you replaced the blacks here with Hispanics it would be far, FAR worse. LA in your pic may be bad, but it's nowhere as awful as parts of St. Louis, Detroit, or Baltimore dominated by blacks. Hispanics at least work and contribute more, and overall, even taking into account their usage rate of welfare, are a lower overall drain on the US and its economy than blacks are.

Koreans and Chinafags are genetically the same

A mestizo and a Spaniard are FAR from genetically the same

>105432681
Omg this much hate and shame of yourself beaner. It is so sad. I am proud anglo european. You are not one of us. You will never be. Know your place shitskin.

Just because one horny spainard raped your shitskin ancestor doesn't make you a full spainard Jose

Mestizo= beaner
Spainard = beaner 1.0

hard to say because hispanics usually put "white" on the race category when entering the prison system.

Hispanics are worse because they'll turn America into a majority non-white country.
Outside of the dirty south, niggers nig to themselves, aborting and shooting each other like there's no tomorrow.

Because they are.

>if you replaced
But that's not what's happening. Wake the fuck up, the threat of white genocide doesn't come from niggers, it's the motherfucking spics!

>Lmao you wish you were as white as me, Im from a 100% real european country

Not only are you most definitely a shitskin, but also horrible at argumentation
Neck yourself at your earliest convenience

Troll detected
Typical projecting gook, thinks he knows everything

ITs one thing to be a smelly ugly beaner, but to pretend that your not and talk down on ppl who are the same as you. Just sad and pathetic. You deserve this beaner. You mad? Lmao. For the rest of your life bean.

I don't know just send some nukes here. Pls mericans.

Blacks. No question.

I might not know much but at least I can tell you are a spic and you are butthurt everyone calls you so

Did you say something smelly beaner? Never seen beans project so hard.. "If Im not white! youre defeinitly not white!" So sad. So pathetic. Beaner and ashamed of it. Lol.

>Hispanic
>Race

Should a genetically European one be blamed for an indio mexican's crime?

There are 23 Hispanic countries to the american gov with one in Europe.

Why should they all be lumped in one group

Some people have their races listed as white, black, or asian but with hispanic part of their ethnicity because hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

Most hispanic crime is done by injun rape babies

Both gotta go.. I would even pay reparations to niggers if it meant they had to leave America and never come back.. beaners can just fuck off

This country is literally worse than a war zone. More deaths per week.

Thanks leftards I guess, they have been in power since the fifties.

Niggers are the worst 'people' on the planet, much less America. The whole world has a fucking nigger problem. They're literally evil demons that have been loosed upon society to wreak havoc and suffering wherever they end up. Completely worthless fucking race that needs extermination.

Thats one angry beaner.

not an argument

if you don't know much, then leave, you're not contributing shit

Alright then I get your point , we need to specify what kinda of spic you are , that's all

They bred with them because they wanted to use them for the Spaniard army but backfired when they figured out how savage they were.

>1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks.

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
check the welfare demographics section ;^)
blacks are just 13% yet they use welfare in a disproportionate amount ('merica should get rid of the gibsmedat tbfh)

>2. WM/SpicF couples have higher divorce rates than WMWF.
No fucking idea about this

>3
is correct, cant counter

>4
You might want to check again since most murders in africa go unreported since they don't care/dont have the means to report it, but what happens when they do?
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/south-africa-murder-rate-51-killed-every-day-rise-49-per-cent-a7224176.html

but central america is pretty fucked, i'll give you that

>5
>barely
OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIEEET

>6
yeah? and what about niggers? see any black on white or black on black muder chart

>7
Nigger countries are even worse than spic countries

>8
never seen a sheebon in the states? and african countries can't even afford food lmao
gallup.com/poll/155735/blacks-likely-obese-asians-least.aspx

>9
niggers barely reach 70iq
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>10
and why keep the niggers?
"they helped to buil 'merica" yeah, im sure everything was made with cotton back then
nowadays the black on white murders are ridiculous

>11
we vary a lot yes, but niggers are all equally shity

but there's a point you are making (a surprise coming froma nigger like you), spics are outbreeding whitey and they need to counter that.
Seriously, fix the goddamn laws, everything is set to destroy white families and is all ((their)) fault

a white one

my race is listed as white and Hispanic is just listed in my ethnicity slashed with Caucasian

Hispanic is a geographic term that covers any race within the lineage

Beaner say what?

this. The Spanish fucked Indians to civilize and convert them.

I thought it was because the settlers were mostly male workers, and it wasn't until the end of the early phase of the Colonial Era where the Iberians started exporting families.