How do I get a job Sup Forums I'm sick of getting the automated rejection emails

How do I get a job Sup Forums I'm sick of getting the automated rejection emails...

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-29/geelong-workers-losing-jobs-to-457-visa-holders-union-claims/8075628
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You keep trying

No chance, mate. 457s get all the jobs now.

>how to military

What do you want to do?

Lie/exaggerate on your resume and have a good story of what you did at each job.

Fake it til you make it baby

So start your own rejection email automation business then, it's clearly in demand.

You tried gaining favor with the emu overlords ?

>Emails
There's your problem friendio, call if you have to and always do interviews face to face.
It's a lot harder to reject a person than a resume.

>walk into any joint
>be confident, look the dude in the eyes
>say oi im here
>im enthusiast and willing to learn
>I can help you run your business
>you need a dude like me
>i can do everything your way. (the right way, the wrong way and THE BOSSES WAY)
>you only need to show me once
>give me a go
try it.

Use connections. Sending CV's en masse hardly yields anything in my experience.

you're likely an uneducated unskilled piece of shit, so the best course of action would be to hang yourself as soon as possible, and stream it here so we can watch

What kind of jobs give rejection notices? When I don't get the job it's just silence or they contact me months later after I've take a different job. My sisters been looking for a new job and it's been the same thing.

Join the army, I am doing the same.

I started 3 different study courses and canceled all of them because I need order in my life and German universities are extremly free, you dont have to be present at the courses, basically you just need to attend the exams to pass and get your master ( for the most part).

So you can imagine how well this turned out for a lazy fuck that likes to read philosophy on the internet all day and drink.

Go to factories and warehouses and lie about your experience.

Start your own business if you can.

If you have no useful skills, connections, or real education (engineering, law, medical, etc) then your only options are military or minimum wage, then go from there

build your own empire and then reject and humiliate those sons of bitches

Ask your friends to hook you up if they have openings.

How much does a US army private get paid/month?

Go to the place instead of sending emails

The Coral Sea Islands flag is gayer than the actual LGBT flag

Just show up with some work boots and make $100,000 starting in the oil industry

how much can you get away with lying about?

how much do employers really check?

In australia? Good luck. The employment laws are killing our small businesses

When I was unemployed for 6 months I just filled the gap with "temp agency labour" in reality I was shitposting and drunk

They do in my experience. One way around it is to look at the local Chapter 7 bankruptcies in a newspaper or court docket and say you worked at one of those places.

Clever

As an A1C with no dependants I make about 1650 a month after taxes.
Please note, room and board and food are all free

If you go in at the lowest rank you'll generally be looking at 18k-20k yearly but you get free housing, food, clothes, and school. Also if you are married or have kids you get more.

Doong what negro? What state?

Stop being picky with jobs or go fuck a wombat cunt

Brisbane I'll do anything I've just been applying for call centre jobs atm and grocery jobs but no luck.

>trying to get a job
>not American
it's either go to college for 6 years or minimum wage kiddo, Australians can't be self employed as easily as we can

Move to the US, specifically the Rust Belt, and get a job once Trump re-opens the factories for those white equivalent of niggers who don't want to adapt and learn a useful trade/skill/anything. The'll be lots of corporate welfare abound!

Yeah as a grunt you will get 2100€ before taxes in Germany, I guess they can keep about 1800€ but I was going to join as an officer applicant anyways.

Lietuenants will get 2700-4300€ depending on experience and what they do exactly plus you get extra money for all kinds of different shit and I would get to study for free at an army university while I am getting paid.

And if you go abroad you get taxfree bonupayments of about 30-130€/day depending on how dangerous it is.

Still feel like I am disappointing my father who makes 200k/ year

All the shitty jobs no Aussie wants to do (e.g. Fruit picking, construction, waiters)

what branch?

>call centre jobs

They'll go to immigrants or people with connections.

>grocery jobs
Unless you have experience or you're a teenager, no chance. The only inexperienced people they'll hire are kids because they can pay them junior wages. If you have two people applying for one low-skilled position, and both have the same level of experience and aptitude, you'll pick the one who will cost you less to employ.

I did that shit for 18 months OP. I got fed up with it and joined the military.

At least it's something.

I started a new job a little over a month ago. Went from healthcare to IT.

My boss raves about my cover letter. I spent a few hours on it specifically for this job and it was 2 pages long, single-spaced.

Funny enough, he apparently emailed me right after I submitted it on Indeed, but the email must have gone to my spam filter. He liked the cover letter so much that after he went through other applicants he didn't like, he called me on my phone and we did a phone interview followed by hands-on.

Other than that, i had one mediocre interview and another interview request that I turned down because I didn't like the hours.

Dozens of rejection emails, btw.

Commit yourself to submitting 3-5 applications a day and write neat-ass cover letters.

Good luck with that. I would laugh you out of my office.

How the fuck can you not get a job in Australia??? They're importing poo in the loo's and chinks on 457 visa's by the plane load and you're on here complaining abt not being able to find a job...ffs....anyone that doesn't have any physical injuries can get a well paid position as a labourer on a construction site...ky OP.

>All the shitty jobs no Aussie wants to do
Bullshit. Australians do want to get those jobs. They just don't get them because they're not willing to break the law and work for $3 an hour.

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-29/geelong-workers-losing-jobs-to-457-visa-holders-union-claims/8075628

Have you tried not having aspbergers?

I have no idea how to write a cover letter. Where can I learn to write a good one?

Not much else you can do. Been getting rejected for every job I've applied for since I was 18 and still haven't hit gold yet, and I turn 21 in April.

Just hang in there.

Jesus christ, we r fucked.

I want to do a university degree and then do a graduate position at the Australian Federal Police or ASIO I'm just not ready to commit and all the stories I read about people doing university and not even getting a job really scares me.

Have you tried gaining some qualifications or are you just going for low-skilled jobs?

I stumbled into every job I've had without trying.

I don't know how this could translate to advice for you.

Oh, wear a nice shirt. That helps.

Its the gooks, we all know what needs to happen

you're listed that's why so am I

I've heard this bullshit before here in America.

We don't need more beaners.

Just don't work. Its all rigged anyways, usually the biggest fucking idiots get the jobs and bosses usually like to promote people they know are dumber than they are so they look better.

Work is a fucking scam.

>have job
>be a nigger

Pick one

Be very careful!

I used to lie all the time on my resume and big international companies used to never check. I got used to it.

I applied at a midsize business that does contracting for the government and the background came back with all these discrepancies between what they found and what I entered.

When a background check happens, they hire a 3rd party to call up all your old workplaces and confirm what is on your resume is true. Big companies will have you manually enter this information even AFTER you provide them with your resume to catch you if you lie. They basically give you a ~6 month grace period between when you started and when you quit so if you're like me and you try to connect the gaps between employment on your resume you have that to aid you.

They also give them your position, this is where I got fucked in my last job. So DONT put that you were in a higher position than you actually were if they're conducting a background check. Some companies refuse to give out much information outside of the time period in which you were at their company but It's pretty risky.

I applied for a company that does contracts for the government, though.

agreed. At least he doesn't live in Jew York, though

Doing uni in the meantime, and over the years I've had friends who have been able to teach me shit that will be useful for future potential jobs (how to use a cash register, how to greet people in retail jobs, etc).

Keep dreaming mate, graduate positions in the APS are hard to get. You're better off starting off in an entry level customer service role with ATO or Dept of Immigration and become an ongoing employee, then you can apply for any job in the APS.

As much shit as beaners get they certainly work harder than most white males I've seen who are prone to whining and being lazy.

Men who ware scared of work or physical labor are yet another piece of the shit puzzle that has led our country into a pathetic man baby state. If you can't swing a hammer then you're a fucking bitch half nigger.

I'm a new grad with hardly any experience and writing a cover letter is a pain, I feel like the only thing I have to offer is "I can show up on time everyday and learn fast" then point to past experience working dead end labour or retail jobs

I'm going to die working dead end labour jobs breaking into any career now is impossible without connections

No one wants to hire a college student.

I just want a job.

I hope it isn't this bad when I get out of college.

>they hire a 3rd party to call up all your old workplaces and confirm what is on your resume is true

When I applied for a job, I said I'd worked for a local company that had recently gone out of business.

ask them

Then make it a lucrative skill learned from a dead end job, it's about survival not following some vague script. Seize life by the fucking balls, don't wish it to come for you.

>When I applied for a job, I said I'd worked for a local company that had recently gone out of business.
You fool. They will then think that you are bad luck. Employer look at that kinda stuff.

Oh shit nigga, I'm gonna remember this.

That's fine but they're still going to try to contact them, though. On my background check copy I received, they outline all the times they tried calling and the times they were redirected to another line, etc,.

If you have a small resume it shouldn't be an issue. But I've had quite a few jobs in the last 6 years so I got caught up in my own lying ;0

It wasn't even that bad, desu. I could have gotten away with it but I overlooked a few things. Oh well.

It was a really good paying job too ;_;

There are Irish bacpackers working for $30 an hour cash in hand as builders labourers here in Melbourne. Building houses and apartments is the only industry here in Australia, (((they))) keep importing poo's in the loo and Chinese so as to sustain the Ponzi scheme which is the Australian housing market. I still can't believe OP can't get a job. Have worked in call centres on short term contracts with European backpackers hoping to earn some cash so as they can keep travelling around Australia, OP isn't trying hard enough.

Thanks for the advice

Try Brisbane city counsel, or the air port.

>lying about being in a position to hire people on the internet

>get job
>lose state provided health insurance
>have to purchase heath insurance
>400 bux per month
>tfw it's more economically viable to be neet until trump wins

He should go for education anyways

You just fuckin type and read it back to yourself and if it sounds too autistic or too mundane or too pompous you edit it until it is less those things.

Also, typing 50+ WPM will be a help. Arguing with family on facebook and taking English composition courses are also a plus.

>obtain forklift license
>train light med-field (x-ray tech)
>train aerospace mechanic
>listen to DJ-Gofuckyourself
>let's go to hell together lad!

but can they check your employment history, like through your social/IRS?

will they know i'm a neet, even if i'm a good liar?

>construction
>waiters
kill yourself you fucking idiot. In what world do aussies not want those?

You might be half right about fruit picking because it's seasonal and often in the middle of no where

>typing 50+ WPM will be a help
What kind of subhuman can't easily type 80+ WPM?

Thanks for the advice I guess university degrees are still a meme and you can put in the hard work to move up without one.

Education is overrated Germanbro. Here in Australia we have a major shortage in workers with trade's qualifications i.e. your carpenters, electricians, welders, builders labourers and the list goes on. The problem is that (((they))) have conditioned the population to think having a degree from University is the only way to get a job, absolute BS. The only reason you'd get a degree is if you wanted to get into a highly technical field like becoming a Medical practitioner, Lawyer, Civil Engineer etc any other degree like a Business or Commerce degree is worthless.

idk why that is. like what am i gonna learn in the next 16 months that's gonna change my employability.

its fucking gay senpai, tbqh

Any officefags in here know if an Associates' in Information Technology will get me anywhere? Would it help me get a job if I got really good marks and maybe a good recommendation? It'd probably cost me about $20-25k between lost income (the better part of that amount) and actual costs.

Can you elaborate on what degrees count as real education?

Where did you get the degree? If you got it from a for-profit ponziversity you are best off flushing that AA down the toilet.

While I partially agree you have to also keep in mind that, speaking in absolute numbers, the value of the education just shifted.

30 years ago you could still become a succesful person with the lowes form of school education (leaving school at age 16).

Now people who visit those schools are mostly foreigners ore german scum who are bound to become criminals or welfare recepients while the numbers of the highest school education increased on the cost of its quality.

Doing a bachelors in Mining Eng with major in math.

Most profs won't write anyone a recommendation cuz no one wants to risk their rep on some kid. It's pretty selfish but it's (((their))) choice.

thanks, user

>i'm 24
>never had a job
>went to a big name local school until 23, never graduated because long story couldn't afford to pay for my last year and a half and had to move away for a year and a half
>turn 24 a few mo ago while living in another state
>just moved back home in december

feels good to admit my failings

i'm pretty smart, i'm not very social but i'm easy to get along with and very polite and respectful, i think i could get a job pretty easily but i always freeze up and get very anxious during the process

Either just do an actual bachelors of IT or just get the certs you need for a certain IT area.

Study Accounting. You'll have a well paying stable job. However, you will still hate yourself.

>get a job pretty easily

Anyone can get min wage jobs. Anything higher, it's a crapshoot. Remember, they will always prefer married, old people to you. Married old people don't leave or look for better jobs. Young people do, so most employers won't even look at you unless you either have 15 years of experience or are 50 years old.

This, lol.

Get a skill

Become forensic accountant (CA). Pretty exhilarating stuff, cuz it's a puzzle. All other forms are gay af.

have parents who are so sick of your neetdom that they give you a job

I've always been told that if you graduate without an internship, it'll hinder your ability to get a job.

I know a guy who makes 60k as Sys Admin for the city government on the contingency that he get a bachelors. They'll hire you but they usually want you to get a bachelors to keep you long term or move you up.

Invest in pizza memes

only cucks have to "work" for money LOSER

>be me
>many years ago
>come from weed man land
>apply to some jobs, term is done, work term to start
>get bulge bracket internship on wall st
>fuck topkek wall st? lol
>smoke hash like a fiend, literally first time ever, party like a madman, do lots of coke and mdma too
>start in a week
>get confirmation letter in mail
>everything checks out, $90K USD/year
>bottom of page
>drug test mandatory
>hash in fat, shit is Sched 1 in USA
>do 3-4 hours cardio/day, drink 20L water/day trying to flush it out
>arrive at internship
>resigned to fate
>HR comes round the desks and informs all the interns it's "piss test time"
>"lol if i lose this internship on wall st for failing a fucking drug test for weed i'm going to off myself"
>go to bathroom
>everyone at urinals, 5 at a time or so
>some faggot is watching us (can see dicks) like hawks standing directly behind so we don't urine swap or use catheters etc
>piss in little tube thing, immediately sealed and labelled
>go back to desk
>next 2 weeks lose my mind
>informed we all passed
>wtf?
>talk to a my mentor, mention the drug thing
>he goes lol
>we're cheap, we either test for drugs or steroids
>what
>they only tested you for steroids

>mfw thanks zyzz