Had to start the new year without her thanks to you guys. It's been 3 weeks and I'm still pretty bitter about it...

Had to start the new year without her thanks to you guys. It's been 3 weeks and I'm still pretty bitter about it. Thanks Sup Forums

Fucking autist. I literally thought this was written about an SJW. Turns out its you.

How fucking stupid were you to constantly talk about 14/88 tier topics with your gf on the regs? It sounds like you were the Sup Forums version of a militant feminist

Read a book
About history

And exercise more

/sage

Subtlety you dumb faggot. Subtlety.

How does any of this shit seem SJW in the slightest?

We were together 24/7 and I guess I got carried away

2 years of subtlety muh dude. Can't fix liberal arts majors

I'm sorry user. Best thing is to just let her go. Seriously, don't chase after her and make a fool of yourself.
New year, new you. Work on making yourself better and finding the one you are supposed to be with.

>Can't fix liberal arts majors

Then what are you bitching about? Besides you're supposed to bring people around to your point of view with knowledge and substance, not petty vitriol and the stupid shit she's outlining you saying in this text. It's not our fault you got your personality from the internet and made zero effort to rein in your dumb low impulse control ass around others.

You really thought your gf would care about this shit? There is a time and place for everything and it sounds like you were obsessed. Girls don't want someone who goes full spaz about shit they don't care about, just makes them feel distant

This board is like 90% satire. You actually believed some of that?

Bitching to normies about forced agendas and artists personal lives. Ruining entertainment and getting offended like some feminist. It's retarded. Tell her to stop watching Stephen Universe because it's a fucking childrens cartoon dumbass not by bitching about gay normalization.

2 years with her and I was absolutely sure she was the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. The break up came out of nowhere. She didn't know how to voice any of her fucking concerns. If she would have just told me it bothered her, I could have shut my mouth

So you just assumed that constantly telling your liberal arts gf that you hate gays and all women are sluts seemed like a good idea?

Why would you ever willing talk about politics with a woman? Any woman? They shouldn't be involved in the first place but you just need a place to rave. Don't say 'Thanks Sup Forums', you fucking glutton, you're the one who wanted to say the shit you were saying, you're responsible for all of it.

But I'm kind a person, I hope you fair better, OP. Find a better girl, but take responsibility for your own fucking mistakes, learn from them, and don't try to blame them on a Sherpa mountaineering forum.

lol

we are joking around faggot

haha how naive/impressionable are you?

Despite what Sup Forums believes: Your love life comes before your political life.
Otherwise this shit happens.
>but you don't want to date anyone who doesn't agree with your politics
Spoken just like someone who has never dated anyone.
Being political is fine, getting all autistic and dropping the red pill into her wine while she's watching is stupid.

You texted her back didn't you; we told you to tell her bye and it was over. Find another one. It's gonna suck for probably 2 months but get over it dude.

She said she would be open with me about when things bothered her, but apparently she was full of shit

Nope. Didn't text her back. I'm just still in shock because her reasons are so fucking stupid. I went from being on top of the world to a miserable sack of shit starting off the new year in the worse way possible.

This

Too many people on here are too autistic to not keep it in while in public and feel the need to shout their, generally speaking, socially unpopular opinions from the roof top. Many people agree with quite a bit of what you believe, but they won't readily admit it; and, if they see or hear you sperging out about it, they will do what they can to distance themselves from you and your ideas.

Just keep your head down and deal with that shit over time. Don't force the red pill, give it in small, palatable doses. It's how most of us got to where we are now anyway.

OP, in the slight chance you're not trolling...

Facepalm.

90% of people here on Sup Forums are either kidding, or are idiots who have fallen into stormfag cultism because of confirmation bias working on a set of theories that emotionally gratify them and help them deal with their own failures in life.

Read more.

i think you have to balance it out you cant just talk nazi shit all the time and be a beta.
the nazi thing fits my personality because im bipolar/ crazy and with ex gfs we would have sex in public places and do crazy illegal shit and alot of drugs and partying and then after id talk about how cool the nazis where and most digged it.

girls like to have fun and if your gonna be neo nazi you need to back it up with crazy good sex and other things

You should be glad she was kind and classy enough to tell you that there isn't anything wrong with you, it's simply that she doesn't feel a connection with you. Learn from your mistake you fucking idiot, don't shove your beliefs down peoples throats.

This is an established CTR template meant to intimidate dissidents from opening their mouths because "nobody will love you."

which subleddit are you guys from?
r/cuckold
or
r/feminism

r/archery actually. /k/ only likes guns

No connection my ass. She stuck around for 2 years. She got sick after finals and so I didn't see her for a week and apparently that was enough time for her to put our relationship "in to perspective" and see that she was "unhappy." It still doesn't make any sense that someone can pull an emotional 180 in the course of a week

I fucking wish this shit didn't really happen.

We're from the subleddit where people who actually have good relations with women hang out... it's called r/chadnotthecountry

Yeah women don't want men who bitch that all women are sluts.

Major turn off.

You need to win her over completely first
She needs to worship you.
The you can redpill and work to the next stage.

My whole family worships Kek now.

>Steven Universe in a breakup text

You just dodged a bullet.

Your literally retarded.
The majority of women are not very political, and the ones who are are overwhelmingly prone to being feminists or SJWs.
Your better off putting on your normie mask and attempting to sway them very slowly, and then dumping them without explanation if they turn out to be degenerates.
I have a feeling your probably between 18-22 and absolutely lack any amount of subtlety.

Oh look, Sup Forums turns out to be the neckbeard to the tumblr's legbeard.

No one likes extremists.

Breaking Rule Number 1

You deserve what you got.
Next time try being a little more subtle.

This guys got the right idea.

>say you should be sensible with politics and not be overbearing or you'll just be ignored or hated
>lolreddit
Sure showed me, guess everyone should go out in their doc martens, goose stepping, while holding "Heil Trump!" signs, that'll get the population to stop calling Trump supporters nazis and racists!

Good riddance to the dumb babymaker, now she can go swallow down Jamal's seed 24/7 while you wife a traditional redpilled virgin instead

Good job continuing the pure white race brother

23. So close

She was a virgin when I found her. That's incredibly hard to come by and I know I'll never find that again

i actually wanna learn archery might check that out
i agree op is a beta but that doesnt mean hes wrong for trying you can go full 1488 and still have girls on your dick you just need to know how

op dont ignore my reply its not your belifes that made her break up its you.
if you are talking about muh white race muh master race YOU need to live up what your saying. im shredded from the gym and have a big dick (yes muh dick) so when i start saying all this shit to girls there like dam he does like superhuman but if your beta faggot like pic related and have nothing to back it up (no agressiveness , no high test , no good looks or big dick , ) girls will think your just retarded / spazz

tldr: stop blaming your belifes for the breakup its you

You got dumped because you called her favorite music artists sluts.

Trump voice: WRONG

I litteraly do what you said and have no problem maintaining friends/gfs

nice try cucko

Don't blame me for being unable to sort through trash, or being unable to subtly redpill your woman.

Neither of those things is my fault.

She sounds like a stupid bitch desu senpai

Wait you fell for this shit for real? And you let it effect your life? Lmaoooo

She didn't say anything because she thought you were a fucking zealot, imagine if your biggest strongest friend got you in a room and started talking about killing infidels

>Steven Universe

At least you are wise enough to be thankful for having your life saved.

>Your love life comes before your political life.

Bitch literally said "it's important for me to be with someone with similar beliefs" in her own text. Maybe you should give that advice to her instead.

It doesn't even sound like OP was particularly loud about being a right-winger, just an honest dude. This girl sounds like a huge cunt.

Every betaboy itt who jumps straight to the conclusion that it's us who act like the autists in every situation revealing more about themselves than anyone else.

Seems like you were the one forcing your opinion on her making her constantly feel like shit

Not saying your wrong, but you are fucking retarded if you think it's a good way to have a relationship, you have to accept the chances of someone enjoying hearing that all their music is shit cos artist is slut, x and y movie are actually not enjoyable because they subtly promote femnism so you are always being brainwashed, all girls are sluts but you are okay because I'm amazing and I chose you so you must be.

Go read hiding your powerlevel 101 or only date girls in the autist circles you run in already cos a normie won't stand for that shit

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TALK ABOUT THAT TO A NORMIE WOMAN!!???

My point exactly, your young and still have much to learn. Especially when people like us have such an unpopular worldview.
So sure, you took her virginity, good on you. She's obviously on the fast track to SJWdom, and as the other user stated earlier you dodged a bullet.
Use this time to educate yourself and search for a woman who is predisposed to our beliefs or is easily mouldable.
I'm working on one right now, just use real life current issues, drop some quick unpopular opinion quips and leave it at that. Only if confronted should you go into further detail, but when you do you need to have a clear and concise point.
Never force-feed it, as that only leads to pushback.

1) that would be based as fuck
2) OP I honestly don't think I'm compatible with any girl in the world at this point because of my views about the world and how Red pilled I am
3) litterally have to become rich and work hard for any girl to just date me and pretend to love me for my money and status
> will most likely just marry poor beautiful wife from shit town and sign a prenup and make her take care of my kids like trump my more loving then ivanka cuz she seems kinda retarded

Looks like you don't have your own personality and leech off of other peoples' opinions. While she seems pretty fucking dumb herself (Steven Universe?) you're also pretty fucking dumb.
See this Also

This
OP when you didn't see her for a week she felt it was enough time that she wasn't going going to be crucified and set on fire on an upside down cross by breaking up with you

Apparently that's rocket science for some people on Sup Forums

(you)

>hey bae so guess what I got redpilled on today
You're a dumb fucking autist, this isn't anyone's fault but your own.

> and I was absolutely sure she was the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

While it is possible you went overboard with your political conversations and spent every second hammering these issues into her, you have to realize - you're stupid if, after all she said, you still felt that way.

You're better off without her, and the sooner you realize this, the better.

You dodged a bullet. The same happened to me not even 2 months ago. Just move on.

Exercise, read good books and learn more things, excel in your career, learn a useful craft or language. Maybe even join a church, if only for the sense of community it may provide.

And by the way, become a better judge of character, because these flaws of hers were most likely evident from the start, but you (we...) didn't want to see them for what they were, so "in love" that you were.

Not like it matters as she is 15 feet deep in cock right now

We did you a favor. Any chick that obsesses over Steven Universe enough to end a relationship over it is guaranteed Tumblr-tier.
You're lucky you got out without a rape accusation.

>girls should fuck me regardless of my politics
>but dump those dumb whores if they're blue-pilled, or devote your time to red-pilling them because converting people to my worldview is the real priority here

This nigger knows what's up

you're welcomed

>le Sup Forums is satire meme

Not what I said at all, idiot. Or even implied.

You've basically summed up what seems to be the mindset of this girl, not the OP. Seems like he didn't really mind having her around despite her politics, just didn't take pains to hide his own and she couldn't handle it.

You forget that SHE'S the one who pulled the trigger here, just because OP had some shit to say that she didn't like. Good riddance.

Meant for.

>another retard revealed his power level thread

>Steven Universe
Lol u fucking dated an sjw, I bet she liked listening to nicki Minaj and Beyoncé and all nigger tier artists that are actually sluts.

If anyone watches fucking kids cartoons at her age which I assume is 20+ you can expect her to be that special snowflake.

I bet you are gay now faggot, because too much anal just does that to you

>bullet dodged

yw

>got dumped over the summer
>we didnt get along, i think we got annoyed at each other because we were both in a weird place after graduating college and not knowing what we wanted to do
>still love her

>finally managed to get over her enough to talk to another girl around end of November
>kinda dating that girl now
>new girl is hotter than last gf

>still deep down want to be with exgf more than new hotter girl because we just clicked so much better on a personal level
>roommates having a party next week, both will be there
>based on what i've heard through the grapevine, exgf hasn't been dating/seeing other men since drumping me
>scared/hopeful she'll try to get me back, since its been a long time since we talked, and we both appear to have sort of found a nice groove in life and settled our individual self-issues

>not sure what i'd say if she approached me about trying again, since new girl is hotter and deserves a chance, but i still would feel so much better if i was with exgf, and we actually loved each other from the very beginning

forgot my sad pepe

what do i do Sup Forums, what is the redpilled way?

why the FUCK are u posting this here

Because I'm pathetic

I believe that as much as I believe your country owns Gibraltar.

You're like the regards who take this shit seriously and then go and try to argue about it in a college class and get BTFO because it's all parody with no support

Ive seen this posted before. Fuck off.

do what you will

don't expect anything

>being with someone who agrees with you all the time

fucking boring. Girls who need someone to agree with them 24/7 are fucking trash tier throw them to the cucks.

Hahahahah you're alone now.

Entertain this thought: dying alone and people discovering your decomposing corpse after a several days/weeks.

You dodged a bullet.

>Your love life comes before your political life.
I think that's not very good advice. If everyone follows that, they'll be led around by their emotions. The advice this guy really needs is: you want a wife with fairly similar beliefs to your own. I don't mean a nazi wife or whatever, but a wife who dislikes degeneracy, e.g. Because otherwise you have to convince a hedonist that hedonism is bad, and that's a tough job.

Yeah I posted it a week or 2 ago when this shit went down. I'm just having a discussion with fellow autists

Trust me it's a pretty tempting thought

Dodged a bullet with the bitch pulling back, imagine the nightmare you'd be in if it got to marriage stage.

Think of how utterly fucked you'd be if you'd gone as far as having kids with her, then she pulls this shit.

Someone who changes their mind about a relationship that quickly is not a stable person, as is also pointed out by the fact that your opinions caused her to literally be unable to enjoy things. The easily swayed are easily led astray.

Oh I remember this thread.

Dude, just be a fucking man and tell her what those kikes did. she deserves the redpilled truth.
if she loves you and appreciates genuine honesty, she'll stay.
if she cant stomach it and leaves, she wasn't ready and you have thousands of other opportunities to find someone who can handle the truth.

good luck. hope you have a successful new year, user.

From the message it looks like the redpilling was only part of the problem. Idk how much you can really blame Sup Forums for ruining your relationship.

It also looks as if it wasn't so much the redpilling in itself that was the issue, but the way you approached it. I could liken what she was saying to a scenario in which you are a guy who loves South Park, Gangsta Rap, and CoD, but your third wave intersectional feminist cannot allow you to enjoy those things without her obnoxious critique of every little instance of sexism, racism, homophobia, islamophobia, etc. Wouldn't that drive you nuts that you cannot enjoy your favorite things without feeling guilt for it? That's probably exactly how she feels based on what I'm reading.

>It still doesn't make any sense that someone can pull an emotional 180 in the course of a week

You must not have much experience with women.

She sounds like a cunt

>but apparently she was full of shit

first time with a woman? Did your mother not make you realize this?

Of course she was full of shit when she told you that. Woman don't say it when something is wrong, they just give "hints".
They think that if you two fit together and understand her, you will somehow magically " know" when something is bothering her. It's the most basic thing to know about woman that "Yes, user, everything is alright" is always a lie.

But everyone makes mistakes like that. I once made the mistake to talk to the best friend of my girlfriend, without realizing that this is a fucking mine field.
Every single thing the best friend of a girl you are interested in is saying is a mind game. She is trying to "reveal" something and everything you say will be interpreted in the worst way possible and your girlfriend will know it instantly.

Dont fucking play that you fag.
Enough of whites killing themselves youd be giving into jewish tricks.
Find another girl, she is not the only one, nor is she unique.

This

You sound like a cunt.

>Steven Universe
You were together for 2 years...?

Speaking out isn't an issue. Tons of people are outspoken and most girls don't mind. The often factor in surprise breakups is that your girl has underlying issues with you and because of how normie some heterosexual relationships can be. Woman or normies in general are so fucking dumb and bound by obligations that instead of dealing with issues directly they'll nice talk, avoid it and then let it blow up into a breakup. It's likely in her 2 weeks away dhe cheated or she was in company of "Sisters" (Girlfriends who coerce and manipulate girlfriends into breaking up with men and being harlots, that isn't jargon either, female peers are fucking conniving and want to see drama)

>Revealing power level
Autism much?

Sup Forums is satire you moron. You're not supposed to take that shit serious.

Oh look it's the hourly Sup Forums ruined my life thread.

Is this supposed to pass for persuasion? You fucking dunce.

Imagine ideology is a weapon which can fire different rounds, you and an SJW are both .45 from separate manufacturers.

Haha fucking autistic piece of shit. I get giddy reading about dumbass Sup Forums autists getting BTFO irl for not understanding satire.

>2 years

Holy shit

>2 years

>babby's first break up

Let me know how eight years on your ass in the street no warning feels

>the funny part

I'm five years in on the next one

>snake eyes
>hell yeah

Nice blog you fucking attentionwhore.