Do you guys unironically believe in Kek?

Do you guys unironically believe in Kek?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7HTpT7Ru2c
sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/02/980227055013.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After Brexit and Trump winning, I do.

this is something i've actually really wanted to talk about. if you are not already religious it feels like a stretch but there are believable elements and the probably speak to some truth about the people following

I dunno. If I get repeating numbers then I do.

Kek is dead

oldfags hate it

normies hate it

your reddit """alt-right""" cuck leaders are ditching it

and now it's discovered it's a symbol of Ba'al

Pepe/Kek is kill

Yes

No. But I do believe our memetic warfare is actually producing results.

I unironically believe in QUEEN LESLIE JONES

QUEEN OF THE FUUUUUCKING ALT RIGHT
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kek is an angel of the Christian god.

>kek is dead
proof where faggot

anyway there was something really magical about 2016 and at the crux of it was undeniably kek/pepe. there's something to it, although i'm not sure exactly what. kek? meme magic in general? something else? the fuck knows.

Idk it's pretty dank tho

Yup, me too. No irony, praise Kek

Yes you slut, witness me.

who doesn't?

No. Only autists believe in frog deities.

Praise

Doesn't matter anymore, kek introduced people to meme magic, that is all that matters.

If digits repeat, this asshole will choke to death on a million AIDS infested nigger cocks. Praise Kek.

Greatest moment ever on Sup Forums

Interesting

I was a little kid when i understood there is no god. Its funny that some people never understand it.

>dubs
All the proof I need

Checkin and kekin
Non believers always BTFO

Asking questions like this spoil an art-form of all social and cultural significance.

Pepe and Kek have a future as does shitposting and being a memefag.

Sup Forumssthetic is strong and here to stay.

all i know is that digits are nice and get threads made Trump God Emperor

Sure do

euphoria overwhelming

Pretty schway wp user. Have the original?

>I was a little kid when i understood there is no god. Its funny that some people never understand it.

Because stupid people believe in stupid shit when its easy and comforting to do so. Look at all the shit Sup Forums believes.

PRAISE KEK

are you retarded?

Yes.

>tips le fedora

that's correct!

There is a god and Kek is his name.

Seeing as all Gods are merely memes in the minds of men, yes, KEk is as real as any other.

We found memetic magic. We can change reality through memes and art. Hillary was going to win and we meme'd trump into office.

REEEEEEEEEEE

FILTHY CHRISTKEK GET OFF KEKS BOARD

GOD FUCKING DAMN

If you think about it, Kek is the most logical deity to believe in
>Kek says he'll do something through a GET and it happens
Praise kek! He is real!
>Kek says he'll do something through a GET and it doesn't happen
He's the god of chaos maybe this was just to fuck with us

I believe in Kek and I even got myself a frog trinket and dice to carry with me everywhere

kek is alive and well. he played a major role in the Trumpening

I started believing in Kek when I investigated Kek, the mythology, and realized the hyroglyph that looks like a person in front of a computer is actually the symbol of another frog headed God: Heket. Investigating that God, plus everything else made me believe.

Heket is a goddess of midwives and birth, which in addition to also being a frog headed God, shares the thematic similarity of bringing in of light with Kek: She brings in the first light of life to every soul. Heket is patron to midwives, and childbirth.

>Bringer in of light (Kek)
>Bringer in of life (Heket)

People assumed because he had a counterpart in the Ogdoad that this partner was the female half of Kek, but I think that's wrong. Heket is the other form, not the separate member of the Ogdoad- who would need to be a separate being to maintain the Ogdoad.

And it makes sense- what would a primordial god of light-bringing be doing AFTER initially bringing in light from nothingness/primordial darkness, while people are fucking around on the Nile? He isn't acting as the king of the underworld or heavens. Kek is bringing light into the world... in both his male and female forms.

But what REALLY was the cherry on top in terms of coincides that made me believe... I was looking into records of Heket temples, one of them was being managed by someone who shares the name of a certain friendly frog we all know.

Picture related

Kek is dead. Only Moloch now.

i do
but i need to know what will be the next president of my country
if rep digits from the right

youtube.com/watch?v=H7HTpT7Ru2c
do these titties look ironic to you

*who

Idk, is there something that we can call Kek that speaks through online forum boards via the repeating numbers that can be found to represent the post number?

PRAISE KEK

good mistype

I've seen too much shit, man

hasn't science proven consciousness alters reallity?

so all of us memeing kek made kek real

>There is literally more evidence of Kek than any other diety.
>Kek has performed more "miracles" in one year than the Abrahamic God has in 2000.

Honestly, if you're going to believe in any god, Kek is the one you should look to.

we will see it this year friend

thank you very much user. as much knowledge i can get on our lord the better. shadilay!

i've got the same idol

keep up the good work froganon. reclaim your country in 2017

Revelation 16:13-16
13. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Those almost quads says it all

It doesn't matter, he believes in you.

The First Four Trumpets
6And the seven angels with the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.

7Then the first angel sounded his trumpet, and hail and fire mixed with blood were flung to the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, along with a third of the trees and all the green grass.

8Then the second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned to blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10Then the third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star burning like a torch fell from heaven and landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter like wormwood oil, and many people died from the bitter waters.

12Then the fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun and moon and stars were struck. A third of the stars were darkened, a third of the day was without light, and a third of the night as well.

13And as I observed, I heard an eagle flying overhead, calling in a loud voice, “Woe! Woe! Woe to those who dwell on the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the remaining three angels!”

>Trumpets
>Trump

Donald is the first Trump, nuclear war will soon descend upon us. When Baron Trump becomes our Emperor Commiefornia will slide into the sea. When his heir rules, famine and droughts will ensue. And when his heir reigns, the sun will die out.

christcucks can't even meme jesus's return

Sure will

>hasn't science proven consciousness alters reallity?
youre on drugs

yeah

Kek exists because we believe in it. But we, being the noble lifeform that we are, will always move on to other things because we are bored fuckers. We will abandon Kek eventually because we made Him bigger and when something is big, the pariah that is not us will taint it. Just like any other meme tainted by the Internet Pariahs.

We abandon Him, and His soul will disappear while His flesh will be toss around by degenerates. And we, being the noblest lifeform of them all, will create a new deity to serve.

We are the creator and destroyer of Gods

Is kek not just the chaotic power of random chance, like digits are random chance ?

Smite the unbelievers!

Judge for yourself

sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/02/980227055013.htm

I don't care what you believe. Just believe in Kek.

I'm getting a 777 and KEK tattoo on Wednesday.
Similar to this but more professional obviously.
Paying 60$

>Professional
>$60

kek

You expect me to pay 4000$ for a 3x3 inch lettering?

I unironically believe Estonia should be nuked.

Yes.
Between shitpost s in here and Kek messages in meat space that were predictive I unironically believe in Kek.

I also believed he likes to fuck with us when we get too demanding.

You should pay $77.

great idea thanks

The bastard have feared this since the beginning... unfortunately for them, victory was never an option. Crashing this reality with no survivors.

Kek believes in you.

False prophets pls go.

Think about it. The woman who spirit cooks and is involved in satanic worship started a war on pepe because she said it is "much more sinister than it appears". Kek truly has to be some kind of manifested form.

My Social Security number ends in quads, and I've always been able to summon random shit into existence, so yeah.

yes

praise kek

shadilay

Praise

wow

PRAISE KEK

If something substantial happens to Bill Mitchell after today

I consider Kek the people of Sup Forums
> actually for the most part intelligent in their own respect
> are able to influence large groups when they want to
> I believe in the power of the people of 4 chan so yes

Well okay, you convinced me.

After the Darkness comes the light!

Praise Kek!

Trump will welcome ayy lmaos

Kek is a thoughtform, what is known to some as an egregore

This was established by the Meme Magic Research Division a while ago

I am open to the possibility of a real effect of collaborative consciousness and ensuing reality manipulation

This is an extremely old form of occultism, actually

Shadilay

WE MUST GIVE OUR POWER TO KEK

Yes I am a true believer KEK is my god I forbid all others
Praise KEK.
Convert now and be spared the rope.

Reminder that everything posted on Sup Forums is satire and/or work of fiction.

Good day to you sir.

I can only believe in Kek on Sup Forums. It's like his presence only resides here and nowhere else. Shadilay!

;)

Checked and Praised

Let's end Molek once and for all