Straya

How come Australia/Australians are hated not only on Sup Forums or online, but by foreigners aswell. Traveled to a couple of countries recently and instantly was asked why we drink so much, why we are so loud and how come our slang doesn't make sense. Although we have a reputation for being shit posters was wondering why we cop so much shit.
Thoughts?

it's just because you guys haven't really done anything on the world stage besides being cool motherfuckers and that's what cool motherfuckers do..

drink, eat, get loud, make slang.. man it's all good

What countries?

I visited Perth, Brisbane, and Sydney and enjoyed it a lot.

King's Cross was scary btw.

my country killed a fuck ton of indians and dropped two big ass bombs...

we also swing a big dick..

but it's not like we're Australia or anything, most people don't give AF about Americans. Even Americans don't even really give af, we like chaos theory.

Hahaha aye that's true, most of our musicians and actors move to America or anywhere besides Australia to make easier for their career. Politics wise we change Prime Minister every fucking week.
And what the fuck is up with Americans thinking Australia is dangerous.

I'm from Germany and I'm working in Australia since 3 years. Best people I have met in my whole life! They might be loud and rude, but there is no backstabbing and talking behind people's backs.
Aussies say what they think and I love it!!
Stay awesome /aus/bro!

>Cop so much shit

It's just bantz you poofta.

Followed the entire east coast of Murica and went to New Zealand, Germany and UK and that
Most people in Australia would tell you thats a shit combo hahah.
Brisbane is really good though, its just hot and humid as fuck. Perth is full of greasy coal tycoons and its economy is based off their slowly dying mining industry. Sydney to most Australians is a shit pit, the people that live there love it but some people avoid it. You take one fucking wrong turn and youre stuck for hours. Sick concerts there tho

Hahaha i dont even fucking need the nationality flag to tell you're Aussie. Personally i think we talk shit to mates or other fellow Aussies out of a sign of mateship or admiration. But im talking in a sense of any other nationality saying we are weird cunts.

Fuck yeh dood, where abouts are you working?
Did you start off with a shorter work Visa then decided to stay?

>They don't hate all Aussies
>Just the dick heads
>Like you

Success breeds jealousy

I got sponsored after my working holiday. On my way to become resident.
I'm located deep in the NT. No city fags there, only based bushfolk!

America will always and still has confused the shit out of me. All in all though its an interesting country, when i visited Boston and that the architecture and history was fucking amazing. Thats what i admire the most about countries, the fact that you weren't developed by a shipload of convicts and POMs

Fight me cunt what state you in

Lucky cunt, were you spooked by the wildlife when you first got here?

Fuck em and we're Aussie it's what we do. We drink and carry on. We're natrual larrikins but that might be amplified when we go overseas because we don't know any of the cunts and we don't live there, we can be a dickhead and never see any of them again.

>do not feed the trolls
m8

>UK

You went to London, didn't you?

Fuck oath you have a point, I found that I was even more hardcore stereotypical Aussie when i was in America, chicks would giggle at my accent or dudes would think opening with G'day moight was rad

Yah dood
Dat bad?

I don't mind the spiders, just the snakes freak me out sometimes (must have killed about 50 of those fuckers over the years).
I was surprised how hard it is to apply for residency. (I had to pay 12k, make an English test and prove I had qualifications from overseas). I wish Germany had strict rules like that...

Fuck oath,we are in the same situation and our local town (close to Brisbane) are accepting over 3000 Syrian refugees due to out do goody Mayor.

We should be more like the British ladies who held their liquor so well on NYE. We have much to learn to shed the shackles of the colonial underclass stigma.

Beer before liquor, never been sicker

you are the best shitposters though desu. You really need to teach Canada...its getting out of hand with them

I live in Alaska and we get lots of tourists. I've never met a rude Australian, they seem alright to me. The worst by far are French Canadians hands down.

Aye, those fuckers are so far up their own arses it's unreal.

Come up to the midlands/north and you'll find people more welcoming.

All the dangerous animals and bugs. Big ol' desert vs mostly temperate or cold.

>dangerous animals
>america literally has bears

Because they're smug faggots.
Went over to your dumb fucking country recently.
>enter liquor store
>ask cashier where the 20 packs of beer are
>what, there are none
>-10 points
>right ok well ill have three 6 packs then
>oh hey youre a kiwi
>hey well you invented the condom but we took it out of the sheep
I fucking hate australians

>How come Australia/Australians are hated not only on Sup Forums or online,
Back in 2012 Sup Forums, Australia contributed to absolutely nothing on Sup Forums, you could spot an Australian without the flags. We contributed nothing because we knew nothing. We're stuck here, on an Island, with only 3 different mainstream media channels, and we all get our news from there. We don't care about anything, we're too laid back. However, Aussies have changed on Sup Forums a lot in the last four years, we're starting to learn.

I myself, once hated other Australians on this board, but overtime, other Australians that are well aware of the issues in this world have come to Sup Forums.

As to why we are hated in reality? Depends where you go. America, we're loved. The UK, we're loved, all over Europe, we are also loved. If you go to places like Thailand/Indonesia and so on, we seem to get on their nerves a lot because we do nothing but drink and tend to cause trouble.

jealous of the THICK AUSSIE COCK

What the fuck are you on about mate?
I'm pretty sure Australians have one of the best reputations around hands down

>Be a sick aussie cunt
>Go overseas
>Chat with cunts there
>"A-Are you Australian??"
>"Ye i am"
>Everybody's fucking jaw drops
>All the women cum
>Get famous instantly

Something similar like it should happen

How do you get internet in AK? I dream about moving there or other rural states living innawoods away from degenerates and govt bullshit but I don't know if I could make it without fast internet.

REKT
E
K
T

we are weird cunts what do you care?

Can confirm. 100%

Yeah the cross back in the day was really dangerous but there's so many better places to go in Sydney. It's just the place all the tourists go and cunts that think they're hard.

LITERALLY COULDN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ

LOIK POLL JOSEF WAATSON AWAY FWOM THA MAAAYYYNSTREEEM METEOR

Can confirm.

This is why nobody likes kiwis, we're full of cunts like you with no humour

I thought foreigners were fond of Aussies.
>funny accents
>strange lifestyles
>animals

We are a new state and have new infrastructure. Fiber optic lines, 1 gig down speeds, 4G LTE etc.

You're completely and utterly wrong.

Are French Canadians different than French?
French tourists are some of the most friendly and polite people I've met

Regular Canadians hate French Canadians.

Poor Canada, the secret is to not be polite

>105435017
France was dirty as fuck when i went there, but people were polite, almost got mugged by a pack of niggers

Literally can smack a snake into the dirt and its dead, you're in more danger in the fucking ocean

Oh and yes French Canadians are different then the French. Even when French Canadians talk it seems like they are always yelling and mad. You know how when you're in an elevator and a group of Asians walk in and spark another language how you think they must be talking about you but they really aren't. French Canadians really do talk about you.

The local beer in the south island is fucking delicious thought, Speights gets me good.
Some kiwi's can legit not handle the banter, kudos to the cashier for good lamb roast

>spark
Speak

Nah I reckon well always be fucking shitposters, although with whats happened in 2016 it doesn't surprise me that people are more aware

skinny nigha but my dick long

Thats fucking true, Murica women and espeically Londoner commuters wanted some of the Aussie snake just by me our fucking stupid analogies and accent

Thanks for the info, I always assumed they were similar to bro-tier French and that leafs were faggots for hating them, now I understand why leafs hate Quebecois

Can confirm, red light scene is crazy off the hook. If you want to get King hit, thats where yah go. Everyone is on fucking roids

London was surprisingly friendly to me, never understood how easy it is to buy drugs off chavs and how fucking cheap some of your designer brands are compared to here

People point it out so much but I literally cannot hear it in others

saying*

>How come Australia/Australians are hated

Why do Aussie women hate Aussie men so much?
Australian girls are easy to fuck in the US and non-stop complain about the Aussie men.

All women from all countries do that in all other countries you dumb cunt

Because they can't handle the bantz

Even though Australian guys are very charismatic therefore makes most women cream themselves, some women hate how Aussie men aren't ambitious

>Why do Aussie women hate Aussie men so much?
Because feminism told them to.

The French are a bunch of degenerate, road sign wrecking, terrorist cunts.

>its probably just you.

>tfw want to visit oz but the plane flight is like 20 hours or some shit

rome to new york was 8 hours and I almost died

Because we refuse to commit our entire bank account, leisure time and be cuckolded by them. Legit if they are a gold digging bitch they don't usually last long in a relationship, plenty more poon in down under

NZ can be divided into 3 regions. The South Island, the North Island and the PRC colony we call Auckland.

The South Island is the only decent part.

Sometimes I do all nighters so i can crash while travelling, swear to god i was gonna get deep vein thrombosis and lose my legs while flying to the US

Never knew thats what people thought of Auckland, I wish i got to see more of the South Island, i hung around Queenstown which was packed with stinky tourists. Got offered to go to Nelson but didnt have time