Why do people fail, Sup Forums?

Why do people fail, Sup Forums?

Why do so many people claim to have 'dreams' or ambitions which they never achieve or fulfil?

Why do so many people who want to be physically fit, rich, famous, powerful, or even moderately successful fail to achieve their goals, whether small (e.g. to just be a healthy weight) or large (to be a multi-billionaire)?

Why is failure so prevalent in our society?

>Ev'rybody want to be strong, but nobody want to lift no heavy ass weights.
Can't remember who said that, but that roided negro was right. People are lazy, and they don't want to put effort in to achieving their goals. They want it handed to them.

Life is a crushing series of disappointments and settling for the best you can get and if you don't meet the right people you are never going to get anywhere no matter your qualifications. Dreams are what get you out of bed in the morning, until you've gotten up so many mornings that simply quitting isn't a possibility and then one day you have a stroke while combing your hair and you lay in a weird bed in diapers until a UTI or pneumonia finally takes the pain away. Cheers!

Many will enter

Few will win

Because of people that spend their time on Sup Forums instead of actually working on their fucking dreams jesus christ

Heart failure

the jews and the negroes made me fail

Ronnie Coleman.

I am just getting started.

its really quite simple nearly everyone has goals that involve being in the top couple percent but obviously by definiton that only includes the top couple percent

Its simply the gap between reality and expectation. We're told from day 1 "you can be whatever you want to be, if you put your mind to it". This is an atrociously false narrative to tell kids growing up, and it basically sets most people up for failure. Most people will never be what they want to be in life, due to many factors.

For instance; I wanted to join the Irish Army when I was young, I was told this was achievable, no problem. But when I went for my medical they found I have an irregular heartbeat, so I couldn't join. Is this my failure or is this society failing me? I believed the lie that I can achieve anything.

In short; western culture sets people up to fail, due to the belief we can achieve anything, which is a nothing short of a pipe dream

>why do people fail

Satan is the god of this mortal plane, most success indirectly leads to misery, suffering and death elsewhere.

Something must be taken for opportunity to be given.

Opportunists and "whats in it for me"'s are all we have left, all our great genes were washed away due to wars. Homosexuality and hateful feminine men are all thats left.

Also, lifes hard when you're trying to appeal to emotional, bitter, miserable faggots with unrealistic expectations. We should celebrate mediocrity more.

I just want to get out of my parents house. But I don't want to live among refugees, illegals, niggers, white trash, & just people who can't speak english or not very well. Need money to be away from all that.

I can't stop browsing this damn site.

Suppose tomorrow you win $1m on one of those gas station scratch cards. That's enough for a reasonable house in a reasonable area in almost all states.

What would you do next? There's something more to life, isn't there?

Find some mates to share an apartment and you could reasonably afford to live away from brown people.

> We should celebrate mediocrity more

Celebrating mediocrity only breeds mediocrity.

People who call their kids 'smart' for scraping Cs only encourage their kids not to try.

LIGHT WEIGHT BABAAAY

It is nature

EVERYBOY WANNA BE A BODYBUILDER, BUT DONT NOBODY WANNA LIFT NO HEAVY, ASS, WEIGHT!
>squats 800 "solid azz pounds hue hue" for reps

What's the most universal human trait? Fear, or laziness?

Fuck I messed up the quote. Go watch the video on YouTube though. It will boost your testosterone

Suffering no doubt

AINT NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

The problem is that, to continue the analogy, trying to move those heavy ass weights can crush you both physically and psychologically and failure can be very hard to recover from

Lifting is easy, cutting calories and diet is literal torture though.

They just don't try. That's it really.

If you work out consistently you will lose weight, no matter what you do for exercise it's guaranteed moving more and eating less will lose you weight. Now maybe you're not going to get shredded if you're not doing the right workouts but if your goal is a healthy weight then it's just plain effort.

Fame and fortune is a bit harder, but I think the principle applies. What are you doing to make your dream a reality? If the answer is nothing then that is likely what you will get.

There was some other raided negro who said you have to want to succeed more than your desire to breath. If you really want that thing, it should kill you to not have it.

So then don't unrack it if you can't lift it. Either way, you will come back stronger than before. you might break your back, but God gave us Louie Simmons who blessed us with the reverse hyper so now even broken backs can be recovered from

Life is a zero sum game. Eat or be eaten.

Jason Genova

SIngle mothers, and the systematic destruction of masculinity

Has anyone thought about it this way?

Of the people who succeed in their financial type goals, how many of them were given a good foundation?

How many of them came from nothing?

Why is it that the children of famous actors often end up being famous actors themselves without much effort, while your average joe has to be quite lucky and work for years and years for fame?

Why is it that the children of rich parents end up finding good jobs quite easily, while the average joe has to network his own way through shit and hope to land in some good hands?

It was Rocky Pastrami you idiot

shitty parents, jews, bad genetics, bad morals

Bc some people are just not meant for this world, like me

Not really fair to put people who fail to be rich, famous, powerful in the same category at people who fail to be physically fit.

One involves skill, dedication and a bit of luck. The other involves a small amount of self control and 4 hours a week.

To be fair, I did distinguish between small and large goals.

life in the USA is rigged against white males

How so?

tbf i really think how successful you become is not so much to do with wealth and connections and is entirely to do with the environment you grew up in.

Case and point, my family are not rich at all and i originally lived in a really rough neighbourhood. But then one day my parents decided to sacrifice their life savings and nearly go bankrupt in order to move the family into a nice neighbourhood. So even though we now lived in the smallest shittiest apartment in the whole town - I ended up going to a really good school (which was just the local school) and ended up mixing with a bunch of straight edge overachievers.

As a result, I ended up getting really good grades, going to the best uni in the UK and landed a pretty sweet job in a major tech company. But I didn't really intend for any of it to happen, that was just kind of the norm to me. I didn't want to be successful, I was just terrified of being labelled as the failure and having my friends look down on me, i just wanted to fit in.