Young Girl setups her 13 Year old Boyfriend to see if he'll cheat!

youtube.com/watch?v=byuEIguoMlk
What are your thoughts on the sexualization of young children and its societal and political impact on modern America?

There's nothing wrong with dating at 13. The boy is scum though.

12 year olds are so bad at acting

is this video a fucking joke?

shes downgraded to a fucking coon?

>watching this fake shit
Kill yourself my man

kek
the BM WF niggergana is strong in this video

>shes downgraded to a fucking coon?
you just spoiled the hilarious twist ending for dozens of anons.
I hope you're happy.

Everyone knows these videos are all bullshit, right?

you've posted this before you little faggot. it's fake and gay

So says the Canadian that legally fucks dogs.

entire video is fake and all are child actors including the host

>twist
Yeah, I'm super shocked.

>"There's nothing wrong with dating at 13."
>leaf

>child actors being really bad at acting

I hope YouTube dies a swift death, all these faggots making stupid smug faces into thumbnails and trash propaganda content like this need to fuck off

What pisses me off is the arrogance of the jew. ((((They)))) dont ever try to be subtle about it, fick Israel and kikes to ovens.

I couldn't live without youtube, I need muh asmr

I mean what they did to the boy was pretty plausible

tell that to my 13 year old niece. while my brother works overseas she invites her nigger 16 year old boyfriend to spend the night while her mother sleeps. 13 year olds are fucking retarded and if you think 13 year olds should date you are just as dumb as a nigger. fucking leaf.

They've already fucked. Sad!

Does anyone else miss being a kid and having crushes and puppy love?
Holy fuck man! I live my life reminiscing all of my childhood experiences, all the girl's I fucked around with when I was a kid, I wish thing's where as simple as back then.

I never even had this experience.

>asmr
Neck yourself, trash.

I know that feel brah I used to get way more girls when I was in my teens

Said dating not fucking.
Nothing wrong with supervised dating at 13.
Allows the families to get to know each other. Ensures they will be virgins when they marry when they are older.

Really nobody of any age should be dating in the modern sense. Would be best if we went back to "courting" or whatever you want to call it before we all turned into a bunch of degenerates who cant go 10 min without jamming out genitals together.

She should stop doing B*zzfeed racial propaganda and sit her plump lolis thighs on my lap

WOW
I am loving this!

RIP me neither senpai

I know this is fake but fucking LOL at the girl "do you like younger girls?"

I hope 12 year olds dont really talk like this

It felt real somehow, I wasn't the coolest kid in the block or the richest and neither was all that attractive at the time but I was funny and I had a pretty good personality. Everything changes when you grow up, woman turn material and frail, men turn into soulless husks, why do I keep going anymore? It's all just so pointless.

>Actually believes that modern teens have supervised dating, will be virgins before they marry, and will actually marry

Wew.

I like your stance though about courting in the sense. Though, the problem with your above statement is that you clearly do not understand the psychology of children. They literally don't date because they want to get married. They date mainly due to peer pressure and because they find someone physically attractive. Kids should not date at all because they are not psychologically ready to maintain a relationship. Kids having early experiences in this whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing usually leads up to the child thinking that this bond is not permanent and thus is useless unless regard to their benefit. Adolescence is a stage where hormones are rampant and are very unpredictable. The children are not mentally mature enough to create a stabilized and proper relationship especially with the cravings for the opposite sex. A seemingly harmless little cute love story between a boy and a girl could turn in to a disaster in terms of sexual conduct.

Pedophilia is a mental illness. Pedophiles that have commit no crime should be incarcerated and studied to find a cure. Child molesters should be executed. Hebephilia is perfectly natural.

There is nothing biologically wrong with attraction to females capable of ovulation and breeding. That said there is at least some evidence to suggest females breeding as early as 11 can threaten the life of the child and the mother, for this reason I support the age of consent remaining at 16, since most females will be able to safely breed by this point. Females should be trained to manage a house and raise children their entire lives, and they should begin meeting potential husbands when they get their first period. Premarital sex is degenerate in 99.9% of cases and the only exceptions I'd say are those that are virgins that give each other their virginity and then get married.

Allow me to reiterate: Pedophilia is a mental illness such as Homophilia or foot or scat fetishists and they should not be allowed to participate in society. Those Pedophiles that abuse pre-pubescent children are irredeemable criminals that deserve nothing but death.

Hebephilia is perfectly natural and attraction to females capable of producing eggs to be fertilized is not a crime. While I believe a general AoC of 16 is good, I also believe females that aren't yet 16 that have developed enough bodies should be allowed to breed if they are already married.

inb4
>Hi, Mohammad
>y-you're a pedo!

Jesus that rustled me

It's a fucking parody video you fucking morons

Your brother is a cuck m8, I would go no contact with him before it rubs off on you.

>negro's voice is higher than the girl's

just

Holy shit THIS. I haven't dated a girl in 3 years, which eas a year after high school. I dated plenty back then. Was high school really that easy? Or am I not motivated enough?

top kek

its not cheating if thres no sex, and admit it, the only reason you posted this was because the little black refugee is now her boyfriend

can you blame the player for upgrading?

if thats was true u wouldnt exist before this Lie we set up as society if u bleed u breed

She is going to watch this video when she gets older and kill herself.

every girl in that pic should be married and making babies already

except the nigger, she will be in my cotton field

I find it interesting because there seem to be a group of people that push for the sexualization of minors while there's the counter that is afraid of absolutely everything. It's like there is no balance anymore where kids can just be kids. Everything has to have some shadowy purpose that's just the parents living vicariously through their kids.

>The FUCKING LEAF strikes again

You know this is fake right?

Not gonna lie she has some nice thighs

That kid is a fucking pig. His parents should be thrown in jail. He's too young to be responsible for his actions, but someone needs to be held responsible for the hurt they put his girlfriend through. And I'm not "white knighting", I'm pointing out problems in our culture and the way we raise our kids

Women are flawed beyond comprehension.

Indulging them as equals has only resulted in roughly a century of non-sense.

I mean this is....

I...I just need to get the fuck away from this thread. What kind of post is this...

>Women
A fucking child. Muh women.

>females.

Fixed it for ya finfag.

ethan already did a video on this shit

Fuck man, every day I pray for nuclear war.
We need to rebuild society from the ground up.

You need to stop taking shit too seriously.
Sure we need to fix this shit, but just enjoy it as it is for now. The world won't see this type of degeneracy for centuries after this mess is sorted.
As soon as that black kid appeared I was laughing so goddamn hard I couldn't breathe.

Without watching and only knowing it's a 13 year old girl with a boyfriend, I'm guessing there's a single mom in the picture

Someone post screencaps of the THICC girl already.

>Skin indentation in thigh highs
>tummy
>Choker

Muh dick

I think it'll just make pedophilia less of a taboo. Noice

Fake video aside, that little spear thrower is tearing that shit up

this is terrible. i really wish i didn't watch this. fuck you

Terrifying. Literally terrifying.

RIP white people

That really jangles my jimmies

Same with me on this side of the planet, leaf.

It's like you' people aren't even trying any more.

There are millions and millions and millions of people who are in neither of those two groups.

Are you guys that autistic that you can't see this shit video is fake as fuck?

You should be more bothered by the amount of clicks/views this type of content gets, I won't lie, i had a phase where I would consume this sort of stuf, then I realized how cancerous it is. The people making these videos are merely capitalizing on the masses, people have been doing this sort of stuff for ages.

if you think this is real you are retarded

Esto.