It Almost Happened in Nov 1983

So. Just got finished watching this and it sent a chill down my spine how close we came to Nuking this whole motherfucker down. Wow. Reagan was not having any of that commie shit and putting Pershing missiles in Eastern Europe, which the Russians saw as a First Strike weapon, meanwhile NATO was running a Nuke the Badguys Wargame that the Russians were listening to the radio traffic and thought that NATO was actually using it as a cover for a REAL first strike. Russians had every fucking missile and bomber ready to launch. Fuck me. Great docu guys. Fucking Spies actually helped us avoid it. Redpilled as fuck right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ciy5R-tLiE
youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk
youtu.be/S7e-E86Oe8I
spiegel.de/einestages/reagan-wollte-zahl-der-atomraketen-in-bundesrepublik-fast-verdoppeln-a-1011140.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3cWndm9LXlg
youtube.com/watch?v=1yMdoywqF_g
youtube.com/watch?v=P4Vc8CcH8ZY
books.google.de/books?id=cN-ETroO0zEC&pg=PA207&lpg=PA207&dq=olof palme soviet submarines&source=bl&ots=nl848cdo0f&sig=_1zU60RXrwI26q4pTY32SNasItg&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjfpM61pKXRAhVCSBQKHc_CC684ChDoAQgsMAI#v=onepage&q=olof palme soviet submarines&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=yXavNe81XdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j1fH3YpQciQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagger_Complex
google.de/maps/place/Dagger Complex/@49.843892,8.5821891,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x47bd798b2994384d:0x547e340533221a62!8m2!3d49.843892!4d8.5843778
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
youtube.com/watch?v=t2Q6XQ26NLI
youtube.com/watch?v=xLqrVCi3l6E
youtube.com/watch?v=sopm5cD57Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=k5mu4iwFZNw
youtube.com/watch?v=-gvDih2moIs
democracyendowment.eu/we-support/institute-of-post-information-society/what-is-memetic-warfare-and-how-it-threats-democratic-values/
fas.org/irp/agency/army/mipb/2010_02.pdf
businessinsider.com/vivos-xpoint-doomsday-shelter-photos-2016-12?nr_email_referer=1&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_content=TechSelect&pt=385758&ct=Sailthru_BI_Newsletters&mt=8&utm_campaign=BI Tech Mondays 2017-01-02&utm_term=Tech Select - Engaged, Active, Passive, Disengaged/#this-is-the-place-you-will-want-to-be-when-the-shtf-or-s-t-hits-the-fan-according-to-a-release-from-vivos-group-no-one-callsxpoint-home-just-yet-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/THTR-300
youtube.com/watch?v=9L_PlDsa_BI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the vid
youtube.com/watch?v=7ciy5R-tLiE

We got pretty close in 1995 too for some reason.

ABLE ARCHER '83 was very much almost the end. CASE RYAN was opened.

What was Case Ryan?

Wow, those comments are cucked as fuck.

HOOOOW DOES IT FEEL TO TREAT ME LIKE YOU DOOOOOOOOOO

NEW ORDER - BLUE MONDAY

youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk

From what happened in 83 I understand now that the Russians were very very paranoid and really had no analytical side to their intelligence gathering. Paranoid af about the Pershings and Reagan then the Nato wargame. Not to mention the age of the Ruling Class in the Politburo was avg 70's so all the Russians in charge were very old school. Now all those guys are gone and we have the guys who came up through the KGB and Military in the 80's running a very different Russia. Putin is a Prime example.

Soundtrack was pretty good. Little bit nostalgia for sure.

CASE RYAN was the Soviet reaction to what they assumed was an attack East Germany (ABLE ARCHER '83).

They prepared for nuclear attack, fueled the bombers, armed the nukes and by the reports I read, were ready to nuke everything in NATO.

The Supreme Soviet (Andropov) was ready to end the world. He had Chaget open and ready to give the order.

*looks in mirror
Huh. Don't feel cucked. Hmm.

>"hey guys you have to check this revisionist government propaganda"

youtu.be/S7e-E86Oe8I

Best part, almost exactly as Ukraine in 2014. Russians even did a similar press conf

Oh so that was the after report. Gotcha. Yeah the docu covered that. In fact Andropov was pretty ill and there were 3 people in USSR who had Chagets. Andropov, the Defense Minister, and the Army Top General. They figured with the 8 minute flight time of the Pershings that they would have to act fast to get the missiles off. And Nato/US had no fucking clue.

>narrator pronounces "nuclear" as "noocular"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was just fuel to the fire for Russia being paranoid of Reagan. I am not sure if Reagan thought that doiing what the Russians did during the Cuban Missile Crisis in Eastern Europe was going to NOT piss off the Russians? I mean really.

Bush was the best. Loved to listen to him say shit like that hehe.

spiegel.de/einestages/reagan-wollte-zahl-der-atomraketen-in-bundesrepublik-fast-verdoppeln-a-1011140.html

"1982 erfuhr dann ein Bonner Offizier "inoffiziell" von US-Kollegen, dass Washington sogar die Produktion von 394 Pershings plus 328 Atomsprengköpfen plane."

The US Government wanted 394 Pershing II and 328 more nuclear bombs, but German Government under chancelor Schmidt hated the idea, but they also didnt want to pay for the maintenance of the older bombs.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cWndm9LXlg

My Internet is shit tonight, so I can't link it, but go on YouTube and look for "The Last Broadcast."

It's a radio play that basically plays-out a nuclear war happening in 1984-1986-ish.

Fun drama about the best part of the Cold War.

Most people here in Germany don't know anything about Able Archer,also people here lost the fear of nuclear annihilation in the 90's.

Germany was lost long before the migrants

Watch "Deutschland '83."

Holy fuck... best TV show of 2015. Great take on the parallels and contradictions of FRG and GDR.

Thanks I will.

I imagine with the USSR breaking up and the Wall coming down that everything changed in Germany almost overnight. Just another step towards the EU. The Globalists knew they could now move foward with USSR gone and the Eastern European countries were fair game.

Also the whole thing was to malfinance the soviets and put them under pressure, they played a little to hard in my opinion on them.

Also the whole submarine action in sweden was fishy as shit

youtube.com/watch?v=1yMdoywqF_g

Also the soviets fell behind in micro technology, so they were forced to buy microchips from the black market. the CIA was aware of the fact and delivered them a malfunctional chip. the chip was build in their sibirian gas pipeline system, stopped the depressure mechanism of the pipeline and lead to the biggest non nuclear expolsion in the history of the 20 century.

looks like Amazon made a sequel too. Deutschland 86? I love The Americans so this is right up my alley. Thank you.

video is in english

D '86 came out?!?! FUCK! I knew the Wagners were writing it... Didn't know it was out yet. FUCK!

Thanks for the head's up. Loved D '83...

I didn't know about this. Whoa. Surprised the Russians were that desperate that they bought them and never tested them for failure.
What happened is Sweden?

Sorry. I was reading the article about it. 2018 for the sequel is what I read.

Okay, thanks. I knew D '86 and D '89 (Fall of the Wall) were in in production, freaked it was out.

D '83 was unbelievable.

Ah. am listening now. Russians are I think trying to assert that they are not Weak Militarily and are just reminding everybody not to fuck with them. Plus I think the Putin reaaaaally doesn't like Obama and is just reminding him to Fuck Off.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4Vc8CcH8ZY

Also:

The Secret War Against Sweden: US and British Submarine Deception in the 1980s

books.google.de/books?id=cN-ETroO0zEC&pg=PA207&lpg=PA207&dq=olof palme soviet submarines&source=bl&ots=nl848cdo0f&sig=_1zU60RXrwI26q4pTY32SNasItg&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjfpM61pKXRAhVCSBQKHc_CC684ChDoAQgsMAI#v=onepage&q=olof palme soviet submarines&f=false

The guy who did the documentary lost his job at the state tv for this

Why Sweden though? I mean they are a Banking Powerhouse, but other than that?

Really? Why? Did he scare the public by reminding them that Russia is their Next Door Neighbor?

Secret Nato Armies

youtube.com/watch?v=yXavNe81XdQ

youtube.com/watch?v=j1fH3YpQciQ

The Soviets showed how stupid they where over this. Each night around 4:30 5:00pm message traffic all but died off, only to begin again in the morning around 0800 with a number of radio checks. And it was all in the clear, everything was in the clear. Able Archer had been going on for years and at the same time every year. They just freaked out in 83.

There was another case. A small meteorite was falling on Russia, and a military guy at a radar station saw an object but decided not to report so that Russians wouldn't launch their nukes at USA.

OPERATION GLADIO.

>you have to be retarded to believe anything a politician says.

Containment, the most important policy of the US after WW2

That the same reason bombs exploded in Italy and all over Europe.

And it's the same reason know, to reap divison and suspense in the population.

you should come over here and see the fortresses of your legions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagger_Complex

google.de/maps/place/Dagger Complex/@49.843892,8.5821891,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x47bd798b2994384d:0x547e340533221a62!8m2!3d49.843892!4d8.5843778

>OPERATION GLADIO
Holy shit. Only 5 of the European countries have come forward with info on Op Gladio. Not answerable to their countries own govt but secretly run by CIA,MI6, and NATO. Using Radicalized Muslims to stage FF attacks instead of NatSoc players. Fuck me. They still dont have any idea of the extent of this. Wow. As far as we know it's still in play. Fuck. Since WW2.

former IG Farben Administration, later in Cold War it was the European Pentagon, now it's a university

So that's where Obama got all of Merkel's phonecalls recorded? Shit google listens to everything I say and then the shit shows up in my Recommended Videos on YT. No one is alone anymore. Unless you go full faraday cage and no smart electronics. Crazy. And that's the tech we are aware of, no telling how the NSA or whoever tweaks the tech to not only listen, but track you any time.

Haha, stop Soviets. Its just a wargame bro.

Yep. We just borrowed it for a bit. You mean to tell me that US just insinuated itself onto German soil to protect Germany and NATO from the Bad Russians and they are also inadvertently recording our Allies comms too? Unbelievable. Shocking. I am truly sickened.

real politics meine neger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen

our first secret service president Gehlen was the commander of the "foreign armies east" secret service during operation barbarossa. this guy bought himself out of the rope with intel and cooperation. 1947 the CiA opened a bureau in Germany and made him chief, that is the same time the allied clandestine comitee was founded. They started to recruit facist rollback agents everywhere. After the founding of the FDR in 53 Gehlen became president of the BND. Most of our executive state was run by nazis.

Thats why everything became so shit, cause you infected yourself with our plague.

Thats why I must always cringe at wehraboos.

OPERATION GLADIO is no longer a thing (not since 1982).

OPERATION HUNTSMAN was the replacement under Reagan and is probably now part of OPERATION CASCADE II.

This info is getting further and further down the Rabbit Hole. I will be busy reading for awhile now.

Thanks for all this fucking great info. I am starting to get a little unnerved at the amount of Black Ops that continues. I mean I knew it was always going on, but to actually know what it is is kinda freaking crazy.

Also some dump and then i go to sleep, everything is connected:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2Q6XQ26NLI

youtube.com/watch?v=xLqrVCi3l6E

youtube.com/watch?v=sopm5cD57Y4

youtube.com/watch?v=k5mu4iwFZNw

youtube.com/watch?v=-gvDih2moIs

I really hate the world we live in

i know, but it's always good for an entry with normies, you can load the eu resolution on gladio from the european union law servers and show it to normies

Thanks Germanbro. I appreciate the time and good conversation. Have a good night.

>Democracy endowment
>endowment
>the 80's never ended

democracyendowment.eu/we-support/institute-of-post-information-society/what-is-memetic-warfare-and-how-it-threats-democratic-values/

fas.org/irp/agency/army/mipb/2010_02.pdf

page 43 - 47

NATO expansion into Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia was an incredibly tricky "arme de campe" on NATO's part, but it was a full blown left-over of the Cold War joke: "NATO exists to keep Russia out of Europe, America in, and Germany down."

NATO botched Ukraine... But I can assure you, CASCADE II is in full swing, even under Trump.

t. Someone privileged to 7th Floor, Aquarium, Legoland, Cold Tower, and Liberty Crossing meetings.

(Incidentally... My IP just says I'm in the US... Not really there,)

thanks bruv, i keep em at armlength

>OPERATION CASCADE II
I just googled Cascade II and I got nothing. Care to expound? I assume it's related to Gladio like you said. If you can, of course.

Well that's not so secret is it. Must be a generic pic. No?

no it in california

businessinsider.com/vivos-xpoint-doomsday-shelter-photos-2016-12?nr_email_referer=1&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_content=TechSelect&pt=385758&ct=Sailthru_BI_Newsletters&mt=8&utm_campaign=BI Tech Mondays 2017-01-02&utm_term=Tech Select - Engaged, Active, Passive, Disengaged/#this-is-the-place-you-will-want-to-be-when-the-shtf-or-s-t-hits-the-fan-according-to-a-release-from-vivos-group-no-one-callsxpoint-home-just-yet-1

the frog statue in the background of the cia agent. is this ciaanon?

>7th Floor
Damn. That sounds pretty high level to be slumming around /po/ hehe but I appreciate the info.

CASCADE II won't show up on searches. Shit, I don't think OPERATION CASCADE will show up either. CASCADE (I) predates my father's ops, even.

NATO expects... fuck, we're probably instigating, a war with Russia.

Thorium and LFTR is the next "gold rush."

Russia sits on easily mine-able reserves of Thorium (the Montana Thorium is too deep and attacking Russia is cheaper than mining in America).

We can harvest our newest NATO allies to fight for us and get the Thorium after they are dead along with Russia,

Americans won't care if Estonia, Finland or Hungary die, so long as we have heat and power. That's all that matters.

Ah. Vault Dwellers. Nice. Good times. I would love to see rich peeps turn on each other like rabid dogs. Lol.

I guess I can google it but Thorium is for what exactly? New breed of bombs? Quantum cpu's?

i wish i became a milanon and not an unemployed historian :^)

>lftr gold rush

s-sssure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/THTR-300

what I don't get is no collective shelters.
if the elites go too far or start a war, everyone is on their own?

>LFTR
Liquid Flouride Reactors. Nvm. Literally took 3 seconds. So this is what we are going to burn the world for? Cheaper reactors? Or Huge sums and a New NRG Market?

So you think this is going to happen again or ??

Thorium and LFTR are a "new" breed of nuclear reactors. They can supply American energy needs for the next 2,000 years, safely and profitably.

There was a Roman or Greek Goddess (Minerva?) who had the foresight of seeing the future, but never being believed...

>attacking Russia is cheaper than mining in America

Do you really believe this horseshit? We steamrolled Iraq and Afghanistan's regular forces and it cost so much that it caused a massive economic downturn.

The world burns so Americans can have energy and heat and MTV and Internet...

You know we don't give a fuck about you if there is profit and happiness to be had...

Please.

Swaths of Siberia where Thorium is sitting in the top 6 metres of soil is a hell of a lot cheaper to mine than Thorium sitting 200 meters deep in Minnesota or Montana after we allow for the death of Russia and most of Europe.

You done LARPing?

>fas.org/irp/agency/army/mipb/2010_02.pdf
The Evolution of Propaganda. Different words but the same end result. Changing the people's minds through repetition and media. Make it sound normal and right. Bam. Hearts and Minds.

Nice numbers, but rethink the "Nature of Our Lesser Angels" (as Lincoln would call them), if you think I'm joking.

Indoctrinate or Eliminate? goddamit.

A full out war with Russia would not end with us in an economic downturn. Shit would probably go nuclear at some point. At the minimum, both countries would be wrecked if not outright wiped off the planet. I see no winner if we did win. No thanks. Unless we could seriously pull off a fucking miracle sneak first strike...I give that like 2 no 3% chance.

We have kinetic weapons that can take out 88.5% of Russian MIRVs.

This ABM shit you see on TV is nothing but a public warning to the RF that we can snap almost everything they throw at us.

GenXfag here: From the standpoint of an ordinary citizen, the stuff in that documentary made little difference not only because nobody knew it happened at the time, but because you'd find yourself wondering what a nuclear war was going to be like at least once a week. It always seemed a possibility.

These bunker complexes always make me laugh.

As if the elite will have time to get to safety before the bombs reach them. They'll be caught clutching at their possessions before they could ever reach these bunkers.

That's not a LFTR though.

Kinetics...I forgot about those. Perhaps why the X37B spent so much time in orbit?

Thorium is plentiful in north america. Literally zero reason to wage war, Any heavy metal mine will probably have thorium. I know uranium mines in canada stockpile some thorium as waste products, same with some gold mines.

Thorium is also found close to rare earth metals so china has a bunch.

Yeah I remember when The Day After came out...everybody watched it and was rightfully freaked out. Hell I was like 12 at the time and I remember being both awed and scared at the same time. I doodled quite a few mushroom clouds for awhile after that.

Oh. Just realized youre talking about kinetic weapons for taking out warheads. I am sure that both sides have had those by now if not DE weps in orbit for the same purpose.

I fear americans believing that their missile sheild technology is 100% reliable and deciding to try a first strike. Russia hasn't developed a missile sheild but has been developing missiles that can try to beat a missile shield.

The status quo of MAD has to be maintained.

>The status quo of MAD has to be maintained.

But for how much longer? Precarious.

As long as there's nukes and you know neither america or russia will give up their nukes as long as anyone else in the world has any.

Well yes but...BUT..when somebody ends up with a game changer in terms of MAD then all bets are off. We are definitely at a time where everybody knows what the results of Endgame are, and are reluctant to do it. Aside from an all out war with Russia, which I don't think will happen, if some how we or they get some kind of New Tech that renders MAD useless then why not pull the Trigger? Get rid of some enemies, lower the Population, enact some new Global Govt...Alls Good. I can see it. Machiavelli is still relevant. Globalists are raring to go.

Btw, why almost 0 countries have public nuclear shelters and nuke-day reserves?
I mean I thought it's a common thing, we have huge shelter literally under every commieblock. And for westeners it's somehow (((elite))) thing.

Nuclear weapons don't exist. Show me a modern Nuke being tested, pro-tip you can't.

Damn, these Russians are unsung heroes.

Bump. This thread is why i love this place

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=9L_PlDsa_BI

The Americans and D83 are great. I'm sure you guys have seen the remake of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy they did with Gary Oldman a few years ago, that's the only recent film I know that's of a similar caliber.

The Spy Who Came In From the Cold is older, but still great.

Well most older buildings still have the 1950s shelters. i mean the office buildings. Not to mention the basements of buildings aswell. My father in law has some property up in the mountains about an hour away...that's my bugout. Hopefully I can put a few mountains in my way before something hits, but I think my city isn't a Target. Pretty sure anyway.

Yeah I appreciate all yous guys for contributing. Thanks Anons!

I have to say I never watched the original but I have the remake with Gary Oldman. pretty good. There is a show on Netflix that is Swedish I think, fictional about Russia Occupying Sweden. Its in my que. But yeah now I have something new to watch. Also, Falcon and the Snowman was a classic too.