Anyone have unironic WEWUZKANGZ material to share?

Anyone have unironic WEWUZKANGZ material to share?

Two black dudes I knew in high school just shared this. Moar pics incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8898321/Neanderthals-were-too-smart-for-their-own-good.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So every other race evolved. Well done at insulting yourselves, niggers.

fpbp

Link related

facebook.com
/story.php?story_fbid=1049606485071298&id=731743396857610

i...i just...fucking what

Sorry all I have are memes

Lurking for aftermath

Bump

Treat them like you would a Sup Forumsack, whitey is their jew

>we are all different
subtle red pill

Posting memes for kek magic

I laugh every time someone brings this up after archaeology has suggested that they were likely smarter than us but we fuck and war like crazy and essentially genocided them.

Last screenshot, anyone else have material?

WE

It's just niggers proving time and time again that they're fucking dumb.
Niggers burn in hell.

Alright, no more memes, this is getting out of hand

>original Jews

The Jews are strong people that hail from Israel. They are not ((equally strong)) African people.

WUZ

Is this real?

You have to reveal your power level quick and efficently, they will block you as they are frustrated by logic and reason

Yes

KANGZ

This too
A bunch of people from my high school unironically believed it

AND

ya we have 'caveman' dna

i never understood how we could interbreed with a different species and have fertile offspring tho

Neanderthal DNA wasn't that different from ours as much as say chimpanzee DNA. Just my thoughts.

r e l e v a n t

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

>tfw I'm half Sicilian

i always thought its kind of like how dogs can breed

or maybe a little like horses and donkeys. but i dont think mules are fertile

wrong. chimps have 48 chromosomes. humans have 46
and we didnt even lose those two. they fused into other chromosomes
gives credence to genetic manipulation theories

>TFW too smart too live.

Forgot link
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8898321/Neanderthals-were-too-smart-for-their-own-good.html

I think hybrids in which parents have the same number of chromosomes are more likely to be fertile. The issue with mules is that donkeys and horses have different numbers of chromosomes, so that makes it very rare for mules to undergo meiosis. Humans and neanderthals, like dogs and wolves, have the same number of chromosomes, so that seems to be why their offspring were fertile.

thing is, theyre too fucking retarded to tell the whites apart from the jews, and 100% certain the white people who supposedly oppress them are all kikes

>not study Wewuzology

>Original jews
>implying hitler did something wrong !

Lol, even Obama has realized there is no hope for them.

Are these people for real?

who /neanderthal master race/ here?

I think this is pretty funny as neanderthals are widely considered to have been more intelligent and advanced than "pure" homo sapiens (read: nig nogs living in Africa). They practiced human burial tens of thousands of years before human civilization ever formed, were the first to use tools and create complex works of art, and IIRC most early cave art is attributed to neanderthals. The thing that likely drove them extinct was the fact that the groups they wandered in were a lot smaller than homo sapiens and so they were easily wiped and bred out of the gene pool.

Of course, evidence of neanderthal DNA continues to show itself, with its distribution among human populations strongly correlating with intelligence (shocking!)

>Why they still age in dog age

Not too shabby!

What's your ethnic makeup?

tfw I wuz kangz

youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk

i dont get the fact that the two nigresses on the bottom of the screen are at most 60% black. like do they even realize they're not a part of the black people they're idolizing?

>Hints

this is breaking my sides

why are they always making things up that they won't believe it either ?
>uh uh we wuz kingz you kno...
>yeah uga buga you right we wuz
>hell yea we wuz muh nigguh

>people is uniting
>educate yorself

Crap, there was this one group that bragged about their race's purity and used it to gain political power in Germany. What was it named again, pol?

>Ignoring that we're still in the timeline where Shaun King is midnight shadow black

>race purity
>Nazi Party

Pick one nigger

This would be fucking great. I'd love to be able to divide everyone along Human race and Neanderthals.

lol wat

sorry about your niggerness user

>african americans not understanding they're like 30% white and completely different to actual africans in africa
>not even the actual africans in africa buy into this afrocentric bullshit

have they ever been to Egypt? Or Libya or Tunisia? Morocco maybe? What a shock they'd be in for

these people are insane, how do you live with such a false sense of self importance

how can you complain about meaningless cultural appropriation and steal the rest of the world's history? it even extends to Ireland and north east asia now, we wuz chinese

They are so low IQ it's not even funny. I can't believe I was a liberal for most of my life and believed blacks were equal.

Insulting whites people..

On her computer (invented by a white man), which is connected to the internet (invented by a white man), which on the site facebook (invented by a white man and a kike).

>we handle any weather
>rain fucks up they weave
>snow ruins their natural night-camo

>HUE-MAN
What did it mean by this?

>the Inner Earth Accord of 2018 is signed in Antarctica and the races living in the honeycomb Earth reveal themselves to the surface population
>One of the Inner Earth races is a technologically advanced civilization of pure blacks living in a beautiful paradise
>tfw surface blacks realize this utopian black civilization has been around all this time while they've been stuck out here

That is actually true and it's what makes them so dumb

give him credits for clinging on the nigger dick so hard

incest is super common with blacks, if daddy stays around he fucks his daughters

and sons often fuck their cousins, sisters, aunts ect.

niggers inbreed a lot too, because in the gehto one guy will sire dozens of kids who don't know he's their dad

any advancement american negroes made genetically is more or less been undone

We fucking know this. This is one of the reason that cause the behavioral difference in the races