Be British

>Be British
>Be law abiding
>Government bring in gun ban
>Can't have gun to defend oneself
>Government put us all under threat
>The police get armed 'to protect against the terrorists'
>Orwellian society just got a lot more scary because 'terrorists'

express.co.uk/news/uk/749508/Police-shoot-man-dead-M62-Huddersfield-motorway-West-Yorkshire-pre-planned-operation

express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/748494/uk-government-snoopers-charter-recording-online-web-phone-records

express.co.uk/news/uk/748567/Counter-Extremism-Bill-terrorism-law-watchdog-danger-Government

Did you think the government wanted Brexit to stop rape gangs?
Or maybe to prevent the EU human rights from protecting YOU!? (britbongs).

Seriously when does this cowardly pathetic weak country get off its knees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spnH5ynCJvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never

Heres how to politician

>Promise to do stuff 90% agree with
>Ignore and never address problems (so almost everything) that are divisive
>Get elected
>pass legislation you were lobbied to do for cash
>terms almost up
>Half heartedly do your key promise to the public
>repeat

Always room for another state

not if they're cucked leftists

This country keeps voting for the same old shite, scared of change but change is always happening for the worse because of their ignorance.

Get Trump on the case, we need liberating, but not in a fucking Iraqi way if you get my drift.

But if we have emperor Trump at the helm we could get shut of the lefties, kick them out the country along with those mouth breathers who promised they would leave the USA if Trump won.

your only attempted solution would be to make a [issue] party. And then they would need to steal a decent percentage of the vote. Kinda like one nation did here.

As for guns, that is essentially unwinnable. Only burgers and country people like guns.

Only people that already stood on the bad end of the barrel knows how they are necessary.
Bad guys will always have guns, doesn't matter what you do, guns are power, people that don't need guns are the politicians behind walls, security guards, cameras, and are armed to the teeth themselves.
Money is a middleclass fetish, guns give you something to make people think twice before giving you shit to eat, they give you power to defend yourself.

I want a gun too, it is an equaliser for all, why should criminals and corrupt police forces have them and not law abiding citizens?!
The deal was the public gave up their guns in return for an unarmed society meaning the police too and strict punishment for those caught with firearms, in the end all we got was an underground network of armed criminals and an Orwellian society.
All because of a problem that never existed, three mass shootings in 100 years, one of which happened post gun ban and one which involved police shooting unarmed strikers 100 years ago.

You forgot the most important one
>enrich oneself

They don't enrich themselves really. They take shit pay and easy retirement jobs to completely sell out. I'm always disgusted at how little it takes to buy them. If you want me to sell out I would want fucking stupid amounts of money. Selling out your own country should make you a billionaire. Selling our electric grid to the chinese, yeah give me 6 billion us and I can make it happen otherwise fuck off.

Unpopular opinion, but here guns are for real crimes not just robberies and shit. I've never actually felt like I have needed one. People get robbed by knife wielding meth heads and shit.

>Have gun
>Guy has knife
>Guy sees gun
>Guy walks away and nobody gets robbed
>If not, you shot him, you go home alive and he doesn't

If I can easily get a gun he will definitely have a gun. Unless I'm allowed to open carry and quick draw like a cowboy I'm not really interested.

If I lived in brazil I'd probably want one, but you know I don't.

We don't, we're the ones locked inside our houses while criminals are picking where they'll get loot since nobody has a gun.
He'll jump a wall and electric fence, get through some cameras if you live in a well off place, kill everyone, meanwhile someone is dialing the police that will take 10~15 minutes to come.
Meanwhile someone is raping your wife, robbing your house, picking what to steal and doing whatever he wants with your life, being high on crack and not giving a fuck.
But don't worry, you'll show him the page on the law where it says what he's doing is forbidden, maybe read him some articles of it while he's at it.

Nothing to hide. Nothing to fear. The Investigatory Powers Act protects us from pedos and terrorists. Privacy is at the core of the act and it has a "double lock" system in place to prevent abuse.

And if you have an illegal gun and you shoot him what happens?

If he's still alive, he can sue you, his family can sue you, and he spends the rest of his life receiving money from you.
If he go to jail, for each son he receives a minimum wage.
And I tell you, boy... they hate the jail, so much that they spend all their life entering and getting out of it.

If he dies, as soon as the news get out, you'll go to jail for murder and not just attemptive murder, his family will still sue you.
If you can kill him and leave the place, after 48 hours they lose the "flagrant" and you can go to the police and tell a sad history, maybe you can get out without needing to pay, maybe not.
Lawyers and police officers advise people to do that on the side, disappear for 48 hours and turn yourself in afterwards. Sometimes you can walk on an alibi.

The illegal possession of a gun is also a crime, 6 years at max that ads to your sentence.
Maximum time at jail here is 30 years, but they leave in less than 10. Or go to a semi-prison, not sure what's the english expression, but they can get out to work and go back - or not if they want to just run - to jail.

Well that's pretty fucked mate. Sounds like you need a brazillian duerte

Not happening, the newspeak for "conservative" - 80% of the population - is nazist or fascist.

A "Huerte", if you will.

Criminals have laws and human rights to defend them. Are you insane, do you want to protect taxpayer citizens?
That's racist, cunt.

kek

Honestly your laws sound similar to ours. Can't own a gun without many hoops. Can't defend yourself with it against an intruder who doesn't have one. Prison is not the same but the sentencing sounds about the same. I'm guessing your welfare is non existent. There is basically no reason to be a criminal in australia. They will pay for you for ever, to live on the poverty line.

I thought you guys were hard on crime from videos like this. youtube.com/watch?v=spnH5ynCJvo

Some cops are honest, but honest cops get killed by other cops.
We give free houses, free money for each son a poor person have, free health care...
"Free", taxpayer free... You can't sustain your own family because you already feed more than 50 by the taxes you need to pay.
But hey, we have carnaval and soccer.

>Nothing to hide. Nothing to fear.
Joseph Goebbels would be proud

So you have welfare and they are still cunts. Unbelievable.

Good luck brazilbro.

Random fact: Whenever your women come here they get fat within 6 months.

They get ugly after 20, not that much of a big deal.
There was this girl on college, she was there in Australia, she was so pissed off you people put her to study basic chemistry and biology, you could see despair on her eyes once she got back here with nothing on her curriculum to be proud of.

Our unis are pretty shit. Lots of hopeless rich foreigners who can barely speak english getting price gouged for a shit degree.

Although honestly just sounds like she didn't pick the right course or research what she would learn or anything at all.

I trust you are in the right in regards to that.