Reminder that Rottweilers are a white man's dog

Reminder that Rottweilers are a white man's dog.

>strong
>smart
>protective
>not pussies

Could walk mine without a lead and even cross the road without a lead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCM0phNqL0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when i was a kid a my family got one about the same time i was born. nothing compares to the loyalty of a rotty that has known you its whole life

My elementary school friend had a big rottweiler, it was very scary. ;_;

my borther has a rescued rott (mom gave birth right on the driveway at my old house) and everytime i see him i just cant help but think hes a nigger. not because of his actions, he just looks like a nigga

All dogg are the white man's dog. Niggers and chinks were too stupid to form a symbiotic relationship with canines.

>Rottweiler
>German Shepard
>Husky
>Tibetan Mastiff
>Golden Retriever
Why are the big dogs the best and based when it comes to being the best companions

If you walk a dog without a leash you are just crying for an accident to happen involving someone else, someone else's pet, or your dog's death.

I do it all the time. Maybe stop being such a faggot and train your animal.

My dog is a pincher and he listens on command and enjoys social places and other humans.

He is protective only on a Leash and at home.

Stop being a nigger and train your animals like they want you to.

All I had to do was make a specific noise and he would know he's not allowed to move. Regardless of where we are.

The problem with big dogs like that is that when people take them from their work purpose that they were bred for and turn them into family pets then the dogs start to more reflect the personality of its owners. And there are some shitty people out there.

I met a Weimaraner the grey ghost that barked at black people once.

You can use an ecollar. I never walk mine without one, just in case.

OP is correct this is best dog

goddamn nigger dog junk yard dog poop machine

>guide dogs for blind people
>sniffer dogs for illegal and dangerous materials
>can smell cancer and low blood sugar
>can smell fungus in houses
>therapy dogs
>also perfect hunting dogs
Labs are a perfect combination of athletic abilities, good nose, working spirit with a mellow home dog side and size.

Labradors are the GOAT dog.

labs are great

I respect your opinion but I humbly disagree

This

Even though I have a lot of faith, its not worth the risk just to be a show off or lazy

>electric collar
Don't own a dog pls and thx.

>tfw you're a good boy

My rottie is mixed

Labs are great.

Some faggot had his boxer off a leash and it came running towards me... so my lab barked/growled her ass off and scared the boxer away.

I've had Rottweilers my whole life, they truly are some of the best dogs.

That's a perfectly acceptable alternative, Mal, GSD and Rot are all top tier.

This

They're fine. The first thing I did when I got one was put it on myself and turn it all the way up. They're not punishment devices you dork

Cute doggos tripfag.

It's illegal to even spank children in his country so obviously he gets triggered by the idea of correcting a dog.

In the 80s rotts were the nigger dog only millennials would hate on pit bulls then turn around and love on rottweilers. Dobermans were the nigger dogs before that. There's always one particular "guard" breed that's popular with niggers and gets a disproportionately bad rep because of it. Whenever you see ANY guard breed, think twice about it.

Blue Heelers, Kelpies or Border Collies, other dogs are for betas or wannabe alphas

Doberman's always seem like theyd be gay and into leather of they were people

I dunno what kinda doggo my doggo is but she's pretty dank

Given the choice between raising a wolf and raising a pitbull, take the wolf every time.

If the white man was a dog, what breed would he be?

golden retriever

Yup, GSDs all the way

She looks like a South American film director.

Golden Retriever
>friendly
>intelligent
>protective

*Argentinean

>tfw my pupper didn't get any (you)'s from the last thread

can you help me out lads

Nigger dog just like put bulls

My 12 year old border collie had to be put down last year. I never walked that dog with a leash. He was so smart, all he wanted to do was herd the other dogs and people. You could tell him "'way you go Sam!" and he'd start running big circles around you and your group.

If you have the right dog, and the right training, you don't need a leash at all.

Your dog sounds smarter than the average woman.

Posting a pic of the best option

Got this guy from a breeder local breeder, decided on the father from germany and we got the sperm sent over, waiting for the bitch to get pregnant and have a litter seemed to take forever but defiantly worth it

GSD's are awesome. They're also very sensitive and emotional. Sort of like a ninja that's into bonsai trees

haha. man i just had to upvote your post. totally fricking epic. especially the last part. top kek as they say.

If im ever getting a dog, i will get something that has a sexy butt.

legal in finland btw.

ogay, here you

When I get into a situation that allows dogs, again, I'm definitely going to pick up a pittbull from a nigger, selling it in a parking lot.

I miss my old dog.

That is a cute pupper

>can't tell if you're taking the piss or not
Doesn't matter really...g-glad you liked it

gotta love dogs

cleaning up shit from your backyard, hair all over your house, dog vomit, vet bills, dying in twelve years

dogs are a sure sign you are sub 115 IQ

Dog threads have increases. Are we being raided or something? Anyways take that shit to /an/

yeah if you own a pitbull maybe.
>no Labrador Retriever on a list of based doggs
user, I...

>check out this outrageous tweet some like made
>watch this kike's YouTube video
>why aren't you x?
>what do you think of x?
>hey, I'm a nigger AMA
In sorry, are we degrading the quality of this board you stupid bitch?

Stay based pupper

Disliking dogs is a sure sign of being a subhuman.

this

people make it out to be some kind of mystical romantic relationship between men and animals when the truth is if you have any kind of house pets

you are likely an unhygienic faggot that needs to get shot in the head 100 times

/an/ is a dead board with 10 posts a day

lmao kys faggot

What's your point? Yes, the threads you mentioned are shit, doesn't give you an excuse to make another one tho

>Is dog breed X redpilled?
Seriously, mods need to do their job sometimes.

Or maybe you are lazy cunts who can't afford to feed/maintain an animal AND play faggot games on your faggot box?

real men have mutts, because dog inbreeding is fucked up and makes inferior dogs. Pic related, my dog looks a lot like this. Plott hound mix. Beautiful coat.

>the "German" is obviously Muslim
Congratulations on your recent expansion into Rhineland, Muhammad. They didn't even put up a fight.

I like dogs...but I'd never have one. Every middle and upper middle class person I know with dogs basically ignores them. They're a fucking chore.

A red doberman was the most badass dog that ever loved me. He technically belonged to the neighbor (black) but my dad would take care of him. Sometimes he would come with me on my paper route and the aggro rottweilers of some niggers over the hill were terrified of him even though he was dumb and kind of a pussy, my big black tomcat took a slice out of his nose for sniffing him too hard and he ran to my dad for protection.

roman wardogs

Those people have accessories and also hate their kids. You know trash people.

This. Just don't add a nigger blood line into the mix, and get the right genetic mix for the application (all dogs are tools, and all tools need a job).

i fucking love dobermann's but my girlfriend won't let me get one because she's genuinely afraid of dogs. she think it will kill everyone in the neighbourhood

>>girlfriend
>>let
stop beaing a beta cuck and buy a dog

>>the year of our Lord, Two Thousand and Seventeen
>>not owning a Brittany

Fag

thanks lads

good lookin dog, those coats are real pretty

youtube.com/watch?v=GCM0phNqL0g

Show her this video of a doberman

don't insult Rottweilers like that

White men are complete cuckolds these days, it humiliates the dog.

Having a rottweiler eliminates the need for a security system. Just yesterday I saw a lady casually leave her purse on the front seat of her car for hours, with the windows open and the doors unlocked. There was a massive rottweiler in the car, so nobody dared to try and grab the purse.

I knew a guy with a rott. Instead of chew toys, the dog trashed around full-sized tires

w2c Mastiffs?

>rottweilers
>literally the official dog of niggest

Judge my pupper please. German Shepherd/Samoyed mix

5/5 breddy gud

thanks m8

so do rots not chimpout?

Sammies can read minds, also, they like birds. Seriously.

That's a good pup.

Dobermans are #1 in my book

mine actually hates birds, a sparrow flew into my house on accident once, and he jumped on it. Had it's neck twisted 180 degrees in a second. I think he just wanted to protect us, but I still felt horrible.

Nah dey good boys, din do nuffin.

In all truth though they are great dogs and actually very friendly and happy to see people.

Unless they are in or around my house uninvited.

Good puppers.

Our family Dachshund was pretty great, went on a couple of hunts even. No bully please.

>Why not get best of both worlds with a Shepweiler?
>Loyal, smart and protective
Truly a based pupper.

>no bully please
don't worry user, this is a pupper thread, nothing mean will happen here. Just post pictures of your dog if you have them.

dachsunds are based

i miss mine too

Trips of truth my dude.

white man is so feminine... you can try to hide but your words and actions speak so loudly.

r8 my pupper anons

It was in the house. Overrides bird affinity. People use them to watch their goose, ducks, chickens, etc.

7/10 nice face but that coat needs some attention senpai.

I don't have an issue with Rotts in general, but I'm allergic to dog dander, which means I am extraordinarily limited in which dogs I can have in my house.

So I have Zeus. Golden Doodle. The tiny dog is my sister's (she comes over to hang out with me, the wife, and our friends every other weekend).