Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dm5TyI_znsA
youtu.be/w4V5h4qkWDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn d00d

Duterte is in Brazil now?

now, this is what I call a heartless bastard

What the fuck happened this time?

Seriously, what is wrong with South and Central Americans? They kill each other at the drop of the hat, and can't even do it in a way that will lead to a lasting peace. It's like they enjoy living in shit, or something.

bunch of factions killed each other in a prison

That guy on the right looks like he really enjoys cinnamon toast crunch.

We do it cleanly. Them dead people you see from the ((media)) being wrapped or brutally executed are druggies purging loose ends or about to speak out

So what's the story on this? Also, I hope all those killed are communists/leftists.

How the fuck did they get this shit into prison?

Wew lad. These are the types of people we clean up. The look, the 'attitude'. Its interdasting to see that degenerates acts the same regardless of what their nationalities or race are

thats the effects of melanin

porky

Just some factions killing each other. Natural selection at its finest, nothing of value was lost.

I just noticed

>Trigger discipline is nonexistent

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guards brought it in.

They run the prisons, they Jay have to stay there and the chips dont care.

Holy shit. Why not torch the entire prison with a flamethrower

what happened here?

no wonder mexico built a southern boarder

The prisoners left alive will be able to stretch their legs and enjoy the newfound roominess of their surroundings

>brazilian prisons
>being actual prisons

our laws are as pro-criminal as it gets, and the people who do get arrested (a minority) get to boss their factions around from inside their cells from their iPhones after banging their girlfriends

>I hope all those killed are communists/leftists
Hi Pinochet.

Scorpion Wins

Let the shitskins kill each other, nothing of value was lost. Southern white Brazilian master race reporting in. Fuck these subhumans.

One day the South will get out of this brown mess people call a country.

Thousands of years of human sacrifices.

F A T A L I T Y

So, what actually happened then?

This is why I will always be an atheist

If he ever existed. He left a long time ago. This is hell on earth

Im confused. Whos girlfriends and how do they have phones in prison?

This was day to day life for there ancestors the incans.

I wonder why most of the country is a literal shithole...

dude, get out now.

Looks like the prison over population issue is solving itself.

>escape prison
>post on facebook

Already applied for italian citizenship, should be ready in March. There is no way I'm staying in this shithole any longer.

Aqui e BR porra.

Europe won't be any better soon. The EUROPEAN army should be ready any time now.

>It's like they enjoy living in shit, or something.

Well, there you go!

And I thought the Catholics conquered them to clean up this shit?

Looks like they need to institute a religious theocracy to get the job done. Cause these fuckers are hopeless.

Native Americans up north used to be the same way. They'd raid other tribes or colonial towns, chop people up and cannibalize them.

And then they were shocked when the whites decided the solution was to exterminate them and their culture off the face of the earth. What did they think was gonna happen?

Did they kill each other or cops shot them?

youtube.com/watch?v=dm5TyI_znsA

Godspeed Duterte

Just don't. Italy is a shithole as well. Fucking migrants.

I think this picture might be true. I know a guy from Pelotas and he's white and civilized. I was super fucking surprised, because I've met another 100 brazilians or so and they were all subhuman HUEs.

someone gives them the phones, police hardly ever does shit (if they can do shit), and criminals not only get welfare but can fuck their girlfriends in prison. Our laws are a fucking joke, thus our high crime rates since the 90s (my state went from less than 6 murders/100 inhabs to over 40 in less than 30 fucking years). Started getting worse in the late 80s and went to complete shit after civillian control resumed and the pro-criminal leftists got their way with our constitution.

Brazil has had issues over its criminal system since it became a republic.

Don't, I almost make the same mistake.
Unless you say your name is Abdul you're not getting any better.

They killed each other.

The police didn't intervene because they didn't want to kill the criminals themselves and be demonized by human rights activists.

The fuckers killed each others.
Jesus Christ what is wrong with this place

Europe's future.

fucking savages.

you guys ever fantasize about what would happen if there was like some masive solar storm and all electronics went out.

the whole power grid goes down and the USA can no longer function as normal

all of south america sees this as an opportunity to make a massive land grab north?

these are the people that would be coming for us.

fucking savages.

>population of south america
>422 million

Oh, and here too...

About 1/4th of the south used to be part of Uruguay.

PD: Don't give up a territory to win a civil war.

>demonized by human rights activists
True words being spoken here.
It's always a college liberal who lives in a fantasy they created in there head.
It takes some serious balls to police a prison like that. Make bad with the leader of a gang, and they kill you. Police or no police. Cant blame a tough cop for beating back the crazies.

I'm not necessarily going to live in Italy, but having euro citizenship will help me get out of here and live in a civilized country (I have 75% italian ancestry so it was the easiest way).

Just move to Canada. They love brown people

> trying to force the south meme

This is a capital in northeast region

Hopefully not after Trump

crime rates increased dramatically only in the last 30 to 40 years.

Especially in the northeast.

Our laws were normal before, but since the 1988 constitution are openly pro-criminal.

Our jurisprudence is literally called "guaranteeist" because it guarantees criminals so many ways to avoid being punished.

I remember when my hometown used to receive people from France moving in to have "peace and quiet", but now it's a shithole where people blow ATMs than run to another city in a crime spree.

At São Paulo is livable now (used to be the only super violent place, then they started arresting criminals and surprise surprise it works).

It's cancer seing the same thugs stealing shit every single week, being arrested by the police and released by fucking judges until they get lynched or actually stay in prison due to some miracle

in brazil human rights = thug's rights, it's literally how people talk about it ("direitos dos manos" instead of "direitos humanos").

but the cops are literally a part of the crazies
they live off kickbacks for preferential treatment from drug cartels that make huezil the huehole it is.

I have a pair of those shoes, pretty comfy imo

People were rejoicing the death of criminals.

I read there were 6 beheadings. How many were there????

>105436507
looks like almost everyone

could you guys imagine the panic spreading accross the prison?

like oh shit theyre killing everyone

seeing a gang of guys coming towards you with machettes as they swing on you and crush your forearm as you hold your arm up to protect yourself from the blow. next swing goes through your colar bone and you spurt blood from your jugular and fall to the floor as they start to saw your head off

Pro-tip: aprendam francês e venham para o paraíso. Canada can be one of the cucklands, but at least people are civilised. If you can pick a city I would suggest any city north of Montreal in the province o Québec. Only white, civilised, nationalist people.

I'm in chicoutumi right now, quite comfy (2 hours north of Quebec city).

How about jobs?
I'm graduated in law btw

Okey dokey :^)

Why is wearing a German jersey?

>graduate of law
>from another country
Might as well know nothing since you gotta get a Canadian law degree from step 1

>guy on the left with a piece of shit in his ass

>brazil
>prison
>dead
so what's the tragedy here?

>Tanned german escaped from brasil prison

Your graduation is utterly useless here, UNLESS you find a job in a company that has a lot of deals in Brazil and might need someone that understand the laws there. Sorry about that. Other than that, there are a lot of jobs in areas such as Engineering and I.T.

I'm planning to go there next week to visit. I'm in Québec City at the moment, but I never went north from here, just south (Trois-Rivières, Montréal, Laval).

Good luck finding any decent job as an illegal immigrant. You don't need a visa to visit but you need a visa to work. The MOST you can get here without a work permit is waiting tables IF the restaurant chef is like Mexican or something. I've seen a lot of illegals having a lot of trouble because no one wants them. Might be different in Toronto or other areas of Canada but I don't care about it.

So how does this shit work? Mobs pay off all guards, simple weapons snuck in
>Oh fucking shit we don't have enough people and our weapons are shit tier, call in the military
>So many spics on camera and they're in jail for life so you can't prosecute anyone
>New order in jail, and senpai outside gets a few loaves of bread before their daughters get forced into sex slavery with rich white jews
?
youtu.be/w4V5h4qkWDo

Just shitposting, ese. I actually want to stay here
also
>illegal immigrant
>decent job

Middle left green pants too

I was thinking of maybe working in the embassy as a federal delegate. It would take a long time to be accepted in the federal police academy and it would take a lot of effort for me to actually get a position abroad. It's difficult, but possible

Good lord how stupid they can get?

From what I read illegal immigrants (undocumented) in U.S. can go to the University, have a degree, find a normal job, etc, etc. That's why I found relevant to specify an illegal immigrant would have a hard time finding a decent job.

Totally possible, but as you said, very difficult. Remember that federal organisations in our country are bound to be corrupt, so you would need to know a lot of people and pull some strings to get a lovely position in Canada. You can always go for a new degree, or find a job who needs your expertise here, or come here as a tourist and find a woman to marry.

They can post on Facebook selfies of themselves in the prison having a nice dinner, with guns, pizzas, TVs, laptops, etc.

If by normal you mean gardening, selling oranges or just selling drugs, then yeah.
And the university/degree doesn't really mean shit nowadays unless you're in STEM or straight up politics (where chicanos/illegals rarely set foot)

Anyways, they need to fix those goddamn retarded laws in america