Remember when you were brainwashed by conspiratards into thinking governments were building giant underground cities to...

Remember when you were brainwashed by conspiratards into thinking governments were building giant underground cities to house the elites when the nuclear war happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Yof1Q6Isfg
youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM
youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus
youtube.com/watch?v=eyfz90K6yKo
projectcamelot.org/underground_bases.html
youtube.com/watch?v=omUSfYuVT1c
lockheedmartin.com/us/products/compact-fusion.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Weather_Emergency_Operations_Center
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotthard_Base_Tunnel
youtube.com/watch?v=lTMWbMgdrgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They definitely have had bunkers since the cold war, idk about cities though emufriend.

They do have bunkers but no, that's the movie Deep Impact, lets all reflect on that shitty film and explain our ptsd from it.

Constructing an actual geofront would be ludicrously expensive. Rich people would rather get while the getting's good and buy yachts; and mansions.

If nuclear war breaks out, better off urself user. You're not gonna like what the apocalypse has in store.

Most cities have bunkers but they don't build them to withstand nukes anymore. FEMA dose though. I've been to one that was built into a hill with the front facing away from Boston.

THEY HAVE A PORTAL IN THERE THAT THEY USE TO VISIT OTHER WORLDS

DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU

THEY HAVE A "STAR GATE" AND THEY HAVE ALREADY INVITED ALIENS TO THIS PLANET

My dad who's a biker was dating this rough ass biker chick, she was a trucker. She told us about giant underground bunkers in Kentucky that she would make deliveries to. But whatever.

No bunker can withstand conventional nukes. You'd have to dig down about a kilometer to avoid the blast of a megaton warhead. Even NORAD's Cheyenne Mountain base will eat a dick on a near hit. Conventional missiles are unless... also don't forget nuclear bunker busters. They'll make any fortification not sheltered under a continental plate eat ass.

Northrop Grumman in Antarctica

They are the aliens newfag, the stargate was installed so their army can come through and enlsave us. We need some sort of iris to cover this thing.

Found the freeman

Emmmm, no.

A deep/reinforced enough bunker will survive 1MT city killer air blast nukes particularly if not directly fucking overhead. If you are within a certain radius things other than blast get you if your shit is not over-pressured.

Move a few clicks outside the main blast and you can survive.

>it's just rumors user, enjoy your life; live in the moment

how the fuck is that a conspiracy?
youtube.com/watch?v=9Yof1Q6Isfg

What of it?

youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM
youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus

youtube.com/watch?v=eyfz90K6yKo

Research the getty center

Mount Yamantau bunker city

Go to pine gap, friendo

This makes me think of the Intellibro threads with the "Citadels"

Or, you know, under a solid granite mountain and an aquifer...Fuck you gamma rays

Thanks for the story, Cletus.

How feasible is it for the US to build the vault system from Fallout or a facsimile thereof?

>clicks

They have them all over Kentucky, Missouri, Kansas...basically in the limestone layers. What Cletus is speaking of is basically a giant warehouse

With unlimited resources and no oversight what isn't possible?

projectcamelot.org/underground_bases.html

>in b4 couldn't even scramble jets on 9/11
It's already been built most likely.

With the money we give them+illicit drug sales...they better have built something amazing someplace. Sure as hell no evidence of them doing fuck all but letting everything fall apart

your plans are futile, dataminer.

This is where Bush went on 9/11. How they gonna fit everyone in that lil box lol?
>it's Offut AFB

There are facilities over a kilometer deep, and MOPs only go down 200 feet.
Also, not one faggot in this thread knows where the best facilities are or a damn thing about them.

If it was posted this thread would be deleted before you could post some retarded bullshit like you leafs always do. Fuck off to another thread maple nigger

Relax triggered burgercunt, I'm not suggesting anyone tries. My point is DUMB building capability currently far surpasses DUMB destruction capability.

That's true. In another thread, someone was saying they can shut off ventilation completely and produce oxygen from their water reserves, which are typically aquifers. Since they have nuclear power capabilities they can remain cut off and impervious almost indefinitely. Food and waste is always the issue when years go by

?

This kills the thread

But we have to safeguard against the ensuing Angel threat.

Did you read OP
"Governments"

Food can be grown, waste recycled
The only problem is energy, but when you see that this is hitting mainstream youtube.com/watch?v=omUSfYuVT1c
you know that they already have clean and super compact sources

Archons, bro

>you know that they already have clean and super compact sources

no shit since pic related is on lockmart's own website:

lockheedmartin.com/us/products/compact-fusion.html

>Compact Fusion - It's closer than you think!

>It’s no secret that our Skunk Works® team often finds itself on the cutting edge of technology. As they work to develop a source of infinite energy, our engineers are looking to the biggest natural fusion reactor for inspiration – the sun. By containing the power of the sun in a small magnetic bottle, we are on the fast track to developing nuclear fusion reactors to serve the world’s ever-growing energy needs.

you meant Mt Weather EOC?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Weather_Emergency_Operations_Center

isnt this normal for most countries?

>digits checked

you do know that their sales audience is technologically illiterate and geriatric politicians.

Yes but management doesn't say things that investors will demand answers on. They don't pin dates to specific developments without being serious.

No, but most countries aren't America.

Also remember that the actual bunkers aren't on lists, they're boring places in flyover states that aren't obvious targets. Offutt is the most obvious example.

Limestone. They're lazy and like limestone

no, that's where they told you he went

>Tfw a single choke point in Missouri could desetabilize the entire US government's infrastructure
>Tfw I am from just by there

Scared lads

k. there are pictures of him on the tarmac walking to that box, but im on my phone and dont care

This is footage from Subtropolis, a privately owned public storage facility in Kansas City. It is built out of a former mine.

Denver International

Miss when Sup Forums was actually informative wtf happened

Yes but Missouri is THE choke point for the military being able to move things around secretly. It all passes through there at some point and if some invader were to take Missouri, the country would be split in half militarily.

Everyone knows about the DIA now. It's like 9-10 stories deep but only the first 3 are public knowledge. A journalist went down there for local news and kept asking the guy touring her if there were lower levels and he kept saying "No, don't think so. Just what you see" while there are clearly miles of chain length fence everywhere leading toward pitch blackness. They obviously shut off all the lightning going anywhere important and fenced off the entrances before letting the media down there.

They're still building too. Have you been there lately, in the daylight?

DUMBS have been a thing.

God dammit. I thought I was the hipster of conspiracy with this shit.

South West holds underground bases full of TAW-50 Bombers.

Sure, I start threads about DUMBS, and they are hidden instantly.

OIL PLATFORMS ARE CLANDESTINE ENTRY WAYS TO SUB OCEAN BASES.

PNEUMATIC TRAVEL.

L.A. TO N.Y.C IN 27 MINS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotthard_Base_Tunnel

>PNEUMATIC TRAVEL.
keep going user

This technology existed in the mid 19th century.

We have an underground tunnel system within the U.S.A that shuttles top brass. Sometimes presidents. However, seeing that public officials are under scrutiny on travel costs, its mostly used for people "off public payroll." Pentagon big dudes, advisers, etc.

There are private and USG affiliated pseudo-private bunkers everywhere in Amerika.

There is also a reserved tunnel system in the NY metropolitan proper for exceptional evacuees. This system funnels into Manhattan borough from Queens & Brooklyn boroughs. Then it feeds through a map redacted former ConRail tunnel across the Hudson and over to a river about 2 miles from TEB for escape via personal/charter jets. There are unobtrusive door entrances near the Brooklyn Bridge, LIC, Roosevelt Island, UN, midtown...etc.

That's the same line they run the money on, at least in mid-town

exactly how is this done?
any links?

also
>SUB OCEAN BASES
pressure isn't a thing?

/r/ing some maps plox

you guys are retarded
just to manage a small area underground takes so much money and work to do partly because it would all be below the water table so you'd need pumps taking out the water (like how they do in nyc subways for example). if there is anything secret like this isn't not very big

> giant underground cities to house the elites when the nuclear war happens

It's better to be off planet then. Like in your own space station.

no it isnt. if ou can survive in a vacuum you can survive under a mountain and you don't have to deal with getting there or re-entry.

Here is another extremely hardened site I've occasioned approximately 70km west into Neu Jersey Staat from the bridge into Manhattan Borough NY metropolitan.

Basically this...

youtube.com/watch?v=lTMWbMgdrgc

I am too drunk to pull out my books.

Ft. Mead has a facility 750ft. underground with a labyrinth full of servers... who knows how updated they are... or who knows how much further down it goes.

nuclear war isnt a planet killer, nukes produce very little radiation.

Not to mention most nukes won't make it to their destination, and bunkers filled with food and supplies will come in REAL handy when radiation is floating around on the surface.

Are you retarded?

it's a population killer, now.
Initially it was a game changer in that a nuclear exchange would target and wipe out the controlling faction, the heads of state, instead of cannon fodder. Now they've altered the battlefield and once again its just us people who will die and nuclear war isnt a big deal anymore.

It's called NORAD.

The entire facility is built with a suspension system so when the bombs are dropping you'll stay level as you bang Ivanka.

cool
thanks
looking into this now

I guess, it would depend on the manufacturer of the device. We get hit with some chink nuke, who knows.

>>What is the ever growing pharmaceutical industry
>>what are black budgets

Here is my little tidbit of info.

Few years ago, on a job, talking to crane operator. We were working on a job close to a military base so he told me about a job he was on in lets say Nevada desert. Job was running a crane over a very large shaft...can't remember diameter but he said his job was to lower equipment down over 800 ft to the bottom. Govt job. Said they were expanding some kind of "testing facility". Who knows. Moral of the story is there is alot of shit hidden underground in places nobody knows about.

NORAD is an example, a good one, and it's connected to larger facilities, but it's just an example anymore. Ive been inside NORAD, taken the VIP tour, seen their water, I can see the front doors right now if I go out on my deck

Buddy's dad was a halo jumper/green beret and I can confirm this. Got him wasted a few times right before he died and told us that Antarctica was Atlantis haha

you guys have made me an anxious mess over the last 5 years. Every year we say we are almost there! Nuclear disaster is upon us! But it never happens. A big one was when Crimea was annexed, OH SHIT ITS ABOUT TO START!!

Here's the fucking truth for you retards. The USA or any other super power will never get nuked. There is much more power to be had with a living population than a dead one and you are fucking retarded to believe otherwise. Of course they build bunkers, why wouldn't they? They have the resources and the man power.

If I rape you slowly would you mind? would you notice? If I could access you bank account and only stole a buck or two every once in awhile would you notice?

>Of course they build bunkers
the question has always been - but, why?

>They have the resources and the man power
BUT, WHY waste them?

unless they were actually preparing for something that demanded that so much resources and man power be wasted.

Nuclear weapons changed the battlefield. Priot to them, the generals, the presidents, the kings, they were safe from warfare. Entirely. Nukes changed that, so....cold war, they dig in, they are now immune from the atom weapons, and we can resume decimation at large.

It's for when they finally decide to go through with depopulation. They'll wait out the bio-weapons they release.

Nuclear weapons don't exist.

You were born, I'm pretty sure nucleation exists.

What if the ayy lmao's just turned em off?

What happened at Whiteface lodge in 2008?
What was all the construction for?
Who got the contract for the underground part?
Who regularly visits and maintains this area?

Why aren't you guys talking about a tweet right now? Y'all woke n shit

im here to stop the iris we have been trying to make contact to help you but so many of our operatives had parrished due to your god forsaken iris

>operatives
>cant operate the iris
good job m8, top of the line work you blokes are doin'
iris stays closed.

>stay woke

Checked woke

What I find even more amusing, is that politicians want to be the last remaining human beings.

Just think about it for a minute, people that have a chosen career, yet continually fail at it every day, while in some cases actually aiding in the destruction of their nations.

These are the people that will inherit the earth.

I hope in such a case there is an afterlife, so I can laugh at their pathetic attempts to survive.

There were a large number of earthquakes (50+) in a short span of time (a couple of days) near Hawthorne, NV, which coincidentally is the home to a major Army Ammunition storage area.

>These are the people that will inherit the earth.
they are counting on robots who can repair self, and make more robots to serve the elite.
i would much rather a robot mutiny killed every last one of them.

before i die i will do everything in my power to assimilate with the internet. if i'm successful, i will be immortal, if not, then well, who has ever come out of life alive anyway, eh?

>80% politicians
>20% military and maintenance personel
>for each person capable of getting shit done there's four politicians giving him conflicting orders

Any specifics? Louisville here, i can research.

>the US gov't lets a meth addicted biker trucker into airtight underground reptilian cities

Wharehouses. They aren't even secret. Its where we store food, and servers, and documents, fuck off leaf

Nope, not for several years. I remember seeing the masonic shrine to the builders of it. Pretty NWO-tier stuff all around there.

The New World Airport Commission,,,which doesnt exist!!!