India or Pakistan

who does /pol support, pooland or snackbar land?

India. Pakistan is full of terrorism. India is full of poverty.

Pakistan: strong Islamic warrior culture, women are feminine and nurturing, rich history that is a mixture of south asian and arab culture, defeated the soviets in Afghanistan.

India: Short, smelly, degenerate, hairy people, who have been ruled by British for the past 200 years and by the Muslims for the 800 years before that.

India. Pakistan has no redeeming qualities and most of the people who might civilize the place want to GTFO before they get beheaded for not allowing their daughter's clit to be cut off.

>strong Islamic warrior culture
This is cancer. You aee cancer.

Idk about the Pakistan pros, but literally everything you said about India applies to Pakistan too, except maybe the part about them being short. But for all the part about strong Islamic warrior culture, India still has a significantly stronger military, and said culture basically makes the nation the top producer of mudslime terrorists, next to maybe Afghanistan.

Pakistan knows where to shit even when shitskinned, clear victor

India,nothing against pakis,I prefer them to poopies on personal level and one on one but when you get too many they get rapie and start exploding...is like heavy radiation atoms,get a few no problem,put to many and the heat starts going up until they start blowing up

India

Pakistan gon get nooked

Hindustan!

The one that hasnt tried to kill us.

India. They are Aryan. Sand people (of the muslim and jewish variety) are a threat to us all.

>India. They are Aryan.

> Aryan

India, fuck pakis.

this

>women are feminine

I can smell her B.O from here

poo and islamopoos must be purged

India, Pakistan harbors terrorists. They deserve to get glassed desu.

Yeah, they're part of the Indo-European master race. R1a best race. Here's a subset of the R1a group. India is a large part of it.

map

I support Israel.

India.

It is not even debatable or a question.

>support
>india or pakistan

poo in the loo's or paki terrorists, fucking neither.

Implying we care about this BS. They will go down the pooclear hole along with every Pookistani sympathizer.

>Strong military culture
>Surrendered to people who are Short, smelly, degenerate, hairy people in every fucking war.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD