Mandela Effect

I could've sworn Dada 5000 died of a heart attack or something not too long ago.. But apparently he's still alive.

What others are there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY
youtube.com/watch?v=yPKlrRwJB8A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yPKlrRwJB8A
bbc.com/news/uk-38470682
m.youtube.com/?client=mv-google
youtu.be/ugyezfjxeek
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Queen song no longer ends with the long drawn out "of the wooorld" after we are the champions.

Alleged geographic Australia farther north? New Zealand farther south? Japan farther north? South America farther east? India having a much more chaotic shaped east side? Mongolia a nation? Taiwan an island? Macau not an island? Svalbard a place? Several islands existing east of Svalbard? Horn of Africa existing? Southern Ocean existing? Lake Maracaibo existing? Sandy Island existing? No Arctica or north pole continent? Missing Taured? Missing Hy'brasil? Uiguristan not a nation? Rock of Gibraltar not an island? Malta one lone island? More islands in Florida Keys? Smaller China? Larger Cuba? Larger Kazakhstan? Larger Greenland? Huge archipelago between Canada and Greenland? Greenland closer to Iceland? Sicily closer to Italy? Ireland closer to Scotland? Poland farther west from Germany? Different sized Madagascar? Someone help me out? More human population in Madagascar? Sri Lanka moved northeast? Gulf of Carpentaria spikier? Bermuda triangle without a 90 degree angle? Missing town in Florida? Someone help me out? Different Alaska coast line? Different Michigan and Great Lakes area? Altered cut in southern New Mexico? Bermuda islands closer to Florida? Fresh islands off coast of California? 50 US States? Different number of Canada Provinces or Territories or both? Paris moved location Georgia capital change from Augusta to Atlanta? Maine capital change from Bangor to Augusta? Utah capital change from Provo to Salt Lake City? Missouri capital change from Springfield to Jefferson City? The Panama Canal situated North to South instead of West to East? Giza pyramids closer to Cairo?

you're thinking of kimbo slice
no mandela effect here

i come from the timeline where there isn't a retard fighting under the name of dada 5000

>Altered cut in southern New Mexico?

Wait, what? NM native here, never heard of this.

>posting mandela garbage on Sup Forums
REMINDER FLAT EARTH MANDELA AND OTHER POINTLESS SHIT GO TO /x/

this

Fuck off

IT DOESN'T!?!?!?!?!?!?
BUT IT FUCKING DID
U
T

I
T

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

D
I
D

>tfw Mandela Effect didn't affect me on any of these

Please don't fuck with me tonight dude please

Go listen to the song if you don't believe me.

Kimbo slice as well.. but are you really telling me Dada 5000 isn't dead? I gotta google that one sec..

It never did , the other versions did song by other people

Yes!!!

I remember that Joe Rogan got scolded (twitter wise) for mentioning cheese burgers and orange drank???

>duh fuq, muh dik?

these give me goose bumps and make my eyes every time i read about them, and i first found out about the berenstains in the summer of 2015

wait, WHAT.

It's real: youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Yeah it changed. Just embrace the change and try not to freak out all the changes in this universe. Just meditate

Dada was in the hospital after his fight with kimbo. He died (allegedly) of heart failure in the hospital for a moment then came back to life. Spent a week or so in the hospital cause of severe exhaustion and heart trouble. He didn't die, but almost did.

We don't have three hanging ribs anyone.
All the ribs are connected to the sternum and your kidneys also within your ribcage now.
>Member kidney punches as a low hit?
>Remember when people didn't say member?

the original song didn't, the radio version cut it out because they often mixed it down with the other song. So you think that's where it ends, but it goes on for another chorus.

The crazy thing is the song doesn't sound right now, it's like a ruined orgasm, that final of the woooooooooooooorld!!!! was the payoff.

It was always Berenstain Bears, you were just a bunch of idiot children who didn't actually read the entire word

I did. I thought the "stain" was odd and went on with the book when I was little. You were a non thorough little faggot.

>hurr durr i cant remember shit therefore it's something called mandela effect

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

But what if the paranormal is politically incorrect?

you know why this jewish shit only happen in US?
cuz you guys are the only living being stupid enough for this

Im scared

sorry I don't speak chingchong

youtube.com/watch?v=yPKlrRwJB8A

kill your self

I just ignore those faggots, the mandela effect and flat earth are so obviously true that there is no point in engaging them.

Where did you get that picture??? It's Chick-fil-A now

There are still pictures on the internet of boxers doing the kidney punch in the lower rib. Our frontal cortex got smaller too

Yeah that recording isn't the one I have on my CD (which ends with that in the wooorld *instrumental*)
It's blatantly just a different recording from the most common one

>I guess Satan has a point.

So what you're suggesting is that the original version wouldn't include the finale?

Would make sense, actually.

The Mandela effect is just kids that smoked too much pot in highschool suddenly having access to shit like wikipedia and realizing that things they half-heard their teacher say or maps that they quickly glanced at do not align with reality.

>whoa, what is South America doing way over there maaahn? I thought it was over there, bro. Fucking trippy lmao. Does anyone have some pot?

That's not the song that was played on the radio, it's residue that proves we're telling the truth about the original song. You find things like this pointing to the truth about a lot of Mandela Effects.

Someone posted it here. I also distinctly, specifically remember it as Sheek-fil-a. (Others remember it as Chik-fil-a).

What can ya do, eh? (Besides gaining incredible insight into the concept of noumena. :p )

I know Kimbo Slice died, I actually mean Dada 5000

memedela effect is a shit meme

go rp somewhere else you fuckin fruitcakes

That's the one by me user

What are diffrent versions , what are studio edits , kill your self there is no such thing as mandela effect

anyone remember how many people live in madagascar?

>Mandela Effect
just another retarded term for retards who dont understand how memory works

It was Chic in my reality, I remember being mildly irritated because I thought they were trying to put on airs about their stupid chicken.

Yes I distinctly remember pronouncing it like that too as well as my brother and his friends

Notice the slide threads on the catalogue. They don't want the collective conscience to wake up

Good looks, man. I'm assuming it is doctored, right? Either way, a great, picture, deep. Cheers.

How would the Panama Canal work if it is situated north to south? I always swore it cut through the Middle East to west

Mandela effect is pure bullshit, it's just dumb merkins not really knowing who he is or getting him confused with someone else, everybody knows he was sitting in jail, nobody thought he'd died, they even wrote songs like "free Nelson Mandela" at the time.

S. America got moved a thousand miles to the east which yanked central America sideways which switched the Panama Canal to north and south. It's fucking weird as hell when you remember South America being below California and Texas but now it's east of the east coast.

he almost died after a fight but pulled through iirc

Arguably, a large amount of a well educated population feel most of these changes collectively, which is pretty much unexplainable. If they were flase memories every time, then there would be variation.
>I know geography well, it changed.
Iceland to Greenland, the Sea of Japan shrinking, New Zealand jumping back and forth (North/South), Madagascar population boost and slight direction change, Sri Lanka island bridge, the Panama Canal changing direction and all the gulf islands condensing.
If this is the case, it is making oceans wider for some reason.
>I know the body after breaking so many bones in my lifetime, it changed.
The kidneys a ribcage shock the most. Our heart moved, brain changed shape, pinal gland moved, our backbone shifted, our entire intestinal tract and colon widened.
If this is the case, then they are altering our anatomy for some higher purpose. It's not an accident.
>Pop Culture is mearly just a test to see if we notice.
Why is it that someone told me "that Sinbad Movie is a Mandela too"
"Oh what, Shaazam?"
"You mean Kazzam with Shaq"
"No, I don't".
>We are living in historic times where my president elect is a reality TV show star and also nephew to father of radiology (Professor John Trump).
Donald Trump is a Chaos Magician, enjoy the mix-up we all willed when we awoken Kek.
>We are the Champions of the World.

I'm also from low kidney world. When did that shift happen? Was it before or after Berenstein changed?

What are you going to do now that you are woke

the original recording doesn't but they did it live

what the fuck

After, I'm positive.
I was looking the body heavily after breaking a couple ribs in March of 2015 and didn't notice any changes that confused me. I can tell you I had three nonconnected ribs on each side at that point.

>user learns about different map projections: the post

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Smug user doesn't own a globe or is a Flater

No! You're from this reality, but we aren't. It's Berenstein bears to us.

i definitely remember reading about dada 5000 being dead

So you think this shit is intentional, I always chalked it up to the unfortunate affects of playing with chaos magic. Entire realities alerting in order to acheive the desired goal of a collective conscious.

When I first saw this picture I literally almost had a stroke. This is real, from a post on reddit

>Fresh islands off coast of California?

Wtf is this shit

Long read no slide

5000 technicaly was dead but was brought back to life thanks to modern technology because the Jews aren't done with him.

>Wrong
>Wrong, listen to News Of The World
>Possibly Correct
>My take is that either it is a mass false memory when mentally crossing it with the ending of Bohemian Rhapsody "Toooo meeee... Any way the wind blows (gong)". Which is what I first thought I was having. Then finding this, it really messed up what I recall.
To all those looking for the ending to We Are The Champions you want, here it is.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yPKlrRwJB8A
>Call it ME residue, call it a flase memory. Great live performance either way.

Also does anybody else remember Sandy Koufax having died in his late 40s?

Dada 5000 had a heart attack during a fight but survived.

Kimbo Slice died of a heart attack.

I think you were probably thinking of Kimbo Slice.

there was an extra second in the count down clock for new year and no one talked about it like it was completely normal

bbc.com/news/uk-38470682

you ever heard of a leap second.. well get used to it because its here to stay.

>muh Mandela effect

Not even /x/ is touching this shit

>>/x/18482196

I don't get the meme tied to the Mandela Effect involving people experiencing death, or near-death, or etc. It's more of a scientific phenomena involving the multiverse, as Occam's Razor e,planations regarding confabulation, confirmation bias, and the act of misremembering don't seem to assuade the issue for the subjects that feel they have experienced the effect. (When the memory is distinct and specific, and shared by many through many degrees of no relation or ability to influence the person).

It probably has something to do with the quantum physics hypothesis of the multiverse.

>In Dublin in 1952, Erwin Schrödinger gave a lecture in which he jocularly warned his audience that what he was about to say might "seem lunatic." He said that, when his Nobel equations seemed to describe several different histories, these were "not alternatives, but all really happen simultaneously." This is the earliest known reference to the multiverse.

There was also a youtube video showing the original Home Depot logo (for those whom remember the company without the "The") in this RIGID drill summer 2016 commercial that I spoted, but they have since made the youtube video private:

m.youtube.com/?client=mv-google

I did manage to snap this pic of it when I saw it on TV though. Interesting world, asduming that (only the infintesimally similar layers, as confirmed by theoretical physics) of universes can overlap at times.

I thought John Glenn had been dead for awhile.

But turns out he went to Antarctica and got btfo by likes so he wouldn't criticize the We Wuz NASA movie.

No slide

>Three replies

Compelling evidence you have there leaf

front says stain side says stein

youtu.be/ugyezfjxeek check this or its The Big Bang Theory But it Has "off the world"
>I'm fucking freaking out

America looks all fucked up now

wtf

Can't say if it is or isn't, hell I can't even prove any of this is real since the one thing we all seem to agree upon is the absence of proof.
I do feel the overall theme is international and that somehow our timeline is being hacked by forces that have been in play for ages. We are reaching a time now where Esoteric knowledge is combining with that of quantum physics and energy studies. We know of the Double Slit, where the observer always alters (or solidifies) the outcome. Now, take that idea as a fact and work from there.
>This world is not a physical construction, but rather a web of propablities that can be easily altered
If unfamiliar with the Double Slit Experiment and it's importance (ME beleiver or not), I emplore to watch till the end for a Layman's explication.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

Kimbo died of a heart attack. Dada 5000 had a heart attack after their fight or something but is still alive.

There are, of course, people that confuse memories, or are simply misremembering. They add a lot of untrue flack to the Mandela Effect, sadly.

Hopefully there are some more convinced, higher-up groups working on helping us understand the phenomena better, and will be willing to release the resulting information to the public.

Anyone who genuinely believes in this shit is a fucking retard

They died to give us the best fight of all time.

It's not intentional. Thoughts like that make people that authentically believe this seem batshit, so it should be discouraged.

Infintesimally-similar universes can theoretically overlap at random, if imagining the multiverse as a book, with each page in the book a separate universe.

why don't you shut the fuck up you fuckin burger?

Spooky. Thanks for sharing that video

that's nothing to be proud of, stainer

there must be a bug in matrix.

i can swear pikachu's tail was black

>round 2

lol im dead

Bump no slide