Why haven't you moved to the US yet? Honest question

Why haven't you moved to the US yet? Honest question.

maybe it has to do with the fact that currently we'll only accept people that want to destroy our country

Reminder: We only let in niggers and terrorists

Too many places to choose from that I just end up worried about fucking up my destination so I remain in CHRAWNna.

>implying a McChicken isn't beast

A hot n spicy sounds bomb right about now

I'd rather 87% white UK over 57% white America.

57?

Really depends on the area. Most of the nogs are concentrated in urban areas and the south. My suburb is over 90% white. The city 30 minutes away is 60% white.

Come visit and poke around maybe? The main thing I think that would fuck foreigners is how much the laws vary state to state.

it is about that for most reports, but even lower since they include hispanics as white lots of the time.

typical Eurocucks trying to make themselves feel better about their shitty irrelevant countries. Don't believe them, the number is 68%. I know that's too low, but the U.S. still has like 3 times as many white people in it than the fucking U.K. so crumpet niggers can fuck off. My state (New Hampshire) is whiter than their fucking country. If you don't live in the deep south or in southwestern states filled with spics you never see minorities

I fucking love the McChicken.

I didn't have one until I was 18 years old. I couldn't believe how fucking good it was.

>dat sugary bun
>fried fake chicken
>a big glob of not-too-strong-mayonaise
>filthy lettuce

I instantly start farting spastically after I eat one. That's how I know it's a 49 cent piece of cancer. It tastes so good, and it's so fucking American.

God bless

Because I don't think I could continue my career in USA.
That is the only reason really.

What's your career?

Immigration officer. Different laws and shit (and no rapefugees in USA)

I miss the buffalo ranch McChicken

Try Roy Rogers.

It's shit/fast food, but at least you can pile on your own vegetables and run the sauce pumps yourself.

Because I was born here, and have only left the US on one occasion: a vacation to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls back when I was just a kid.

It's very difficult to move to the US, unless you're very skilled or a shitskin. I would move there as soon as I could otherwise.

I dont have my degree yet

That's where you're wrong pal. 80,000 in the past fiscal year another 100k in fiscal 2017 if Tillerson doesn't step up.

That was a dark time for McDonalds.

They had a "Jalapeneo Mcdouble" for a bit. I tried it twice and got food poisoning both times.

Just violently shitting and throwing up for eight hours straight. I don't know why I did it twice.

Pretty hard to do it legally.

Because washington state here, fuck off were full.

I once tried guinea pig at an Ecuadorian street fair in Minneapolis and got salmonellosis (they reported the pathogen from lab tests on the news, like 50 people got sick). Never had it again.

Fix your shit mang. The US would be shit if all the clingers-on washed up for nothing.

One day I'll poor out a whole bottle of malt vinegar for my hommies with their fishes and chips.

But that is less than Sweden.

I own and operate a McDonald's AMA

>not willing to come illegally

Are you part of the best that they're not sending?

*pour
I'll do that instead. Didn't mean to say you're poor as shit over there, since that should be fixed.

I did.

t. Ivan

And we have 300 million and they have 10 million. Holy shit Europe is so fucked.

>tfw never ate mcdonald's
how many times does the average burger eats mcd each year?

I did, want to come back tho

No reason, except having a huge patch of land at my dispose.
I'd rather stay here and does something for the society I grew up in.

For me, the best country is burgerstan

some people come every day (especially local retirees) some people just come by to use the bathroom and get a drink every once in a while. Just depends.

I'm afraid of getting kill by a black guy.

Sorry but that's only thing your news reports.

I'm thinking to save money to move into Spain or Italy though.

Roughly about 100 times for each one of your terrorist shootemups.

>not getting the spicey mcchicken

ultimate pleb.

>I don't know why I did it twice.
this has been my mantra for pretty much all of my mcdonalds experiences

Varies wildly. When I was young and on drugs I would eat if all the time. Now I eat it less than once a year.

Because I live in Australia

10 years for citizenship (assuming you can even get it) and I'd want to move to a white country not mexico.
Fix your demographics and I'd consider it.

Because i just spent the last 6 years trying to get out of that nighole.

My american dream has died.

They hate me and call me names with shit in them :(

I am a Hindu i have never harmed anyone. It's a shame that i will never see the glory that is America.

News media doesn't report like 90% of inner city murders are of minorities.

Spicy only really sells well in AACMs

My town is literally 92% white.

what urban hell-hole did you crawl out of?

beats me.

from where?

I get that. You guys are doing fine.
>I'd rather stay here and does something for the society I grew up in.
Something I think a lot of immigrants don't get. These people literally abandon their homeland and countrymen out of greed. I think it is shameful.

here comes the australia patrol

Because it's the most degenerate country on Earth.

And full of niggers.

Does op's pic really cost $.49?
That's amazing, proud of you user, keep it up

Like I said before it really depends on what area you move in to.

So mohamed can kill you?

Not for long

Doesn't mean I'm not telling the truth.

Well, I would need a job and more money to move and not many would offer a contract to a mexican fresh out of college. I'm not the best but I try hard and I really just can't take Mexico anymore, reading the news, seeing how people behave and just sheer impotence makes my blood boil so I just want to search for a better life for myself.

do you believe in your product?

>from where?
russia

or should I say petrol?

like abbos amirirte

Detroit lmao. But i'm in my mid 30s and have lived fairly sporadically across the board and really disdain the vast majority of the country (aside from National Parks / beautiful backwater nojob counties). It aint just the blacks.

the cost of the product in the item typcially falls in 20%-30% of the sale price.

Currently selling for $1.29, and I could pull some reports but its probably right if you add food+paper but not labor.

I hope that is French sarcasm lol or you really don't think much of Americans

I was thinking, and with gay marriage being legal now, I checked it out, and US anons could marry redpilled anons from other countries to get them citizenship.

That's a meme m8.

How many homicides you see in Spain or Italy made by Muslims?
I didn't say Berlin

Yeah but the news are always reporting crime, the only states that seems safe are too expensive to live like the northern States

I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't.

It really doesn't.
If I move to a 90% white area nothing's stopping it from becoming culturally enriched as whites become an even lower minority.
I'm not moving to a sinking boat just because the high ground isn't underwater yet.

People love Indians

You guys work hard and majority of high up jobs are taken by smart Indians
also bring more women here faggot

I want to but finding a job opportunity in my field is hard (hotel receptionist) and they are not willing to sponsor for a visa for such a "low tier" job.
For now my project is to save money to go there and open my own Youth Hostel/weed shop in Stehekin, Whashington (next to a lake and the mountain/forest, like a hidden gem for experienced travelers).
But my job does not give me much room to save money...

don't want to get shot by random niggers

If you're from Europe, don't come. This place will be third world in two generations and your kids will likely be mongrels. The only thing that will unite this """nation""" of mongrels is consumerism.

>"Bro, did you see tacobell's new crunchy dorito shelled nacho taco?"
>"Fuck yeah, America is the best!"

All I want is to fuck a lad. Why does the US has to make it so hard?

I don't mean that like gay (no homo)

POO
O
O

>Does op's pic really cost $.49
$1 by me. I think he was referring to the actual cost of the product for the company. I know those giant $1 drinks at gas stations really cost the company about 12 cents.

What would be the point? Canada is pretty much just a whiter, colder America

That shit probably costs $3-4 here
I read it as you quit drugs, wasn't sarcasm

Im not fat enough to be accepted

Why would you pay $4 for a fucking jewburger?

Because it's really tough, and because life here is still comfortable. I would only move to the US if I had a successful business or career.

Do not understand why anyone would want to come here from Europe.

Aesthetically the U.S is shit.

CA is the most overrated place ever.

Norway or Switzerland or anywhere green and comfy is where it's at

I've never had mcdo, I guess others like the taste

I'd pay for you to evacuate cali.

There are cheap, safe places. They are low prestige and white.

>49 cent

what. they are like 1.20 here

is that a permanent thing?

>not a faggot
>busy defending my homeland from overfilling

i could think of hundreds of reasons to move from europe and most are baltic states and backwards ideologies and cultural divergence

>anyone from a poor/dangerous country(brown country) can walk into the US and claim asylum and stay forever
>strict limits on the # of people who can come here from first world(White) countries, need to be incredibly lucky/go through harsh restrictions to get in

For some reason I've never actually considered how weird this is

Are there really so many immigrants trying to move from good countries that we need these harsh restrictions?

It's the least /comfy/ place in the fucking world user

My parents make alright money (90k+) and my neighborhood is alright but no where in CA is that far from crime

Russia seems nice. Got a rusky and a ukranian friend where I live over on visas. Good bantz over vodka.

I think everything is kinda getting darker desu. Ausfailia looks nice, I don't like some of the laws and I think abbos would get annoying af. Literally the dumbest of the dumb.

Well good luck buddy. Sorry your politicians kind of betrayed you. I feel kind of helpless watching lots of countries, mostly germany, get absolutely shit on atm by the regressives.

Because I am helping you guys maintain your identity. I'm gonna ruin it anyways. You're welcome

Ah yea I did, thought you were congratulating an Amerifat for quitting McD's lol

I once went to a store where they had a micky d built into the entrance because apparently selling all kinds of chinese crap wasn't profitable enough.

OK, so I was hungry and I hadn't even tried it since my grandparents took me to mcdonalds. I was literally an undercooked pile of maggot type ground up cow hoofs or something leaking grease everywhere in spite of the fact that it was fucking raw in the middle.

It scared me. Don't do this, Europe.

>McChicken
So much god damn mayo, holy fuck.

Niggers.

yes, you would you fucking clown fuck.
you'd happily feed garbage to masses as long as you got your cut for mcd franchise

> anyone from a poor/dangerous country(brown country) can walk into the US and claim asylum and stay forever

I think you're believing your memes. Mexicans (and those transitting through) can only walk in, because you share a border with them. Muslims and Poor Africans can't get through - as they have to go through the stringent legal channels just like white Europeans and everyone else who isn't coming through Mexico.

Too far away.

Why do I often get McDonalds on the way home from the bar if I know that when I wake up sober the next morning, I'll see it and be reminded of how pathetic I am?