What would happen if one day someone just nuked Mecca? ya know, just blew it all to hell

What would happen if one day someone just nuked Mecca? ya know, just blew it all to hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt_bomb
vision2030.gov.sa/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

muslims could.never be harmed again and Muslim sympathizers everywhere.

basically the Holocaust times millions.

unless they went full Allah akbar and attacked everything.

Wars, riots, outage, mourning, calls for peace, calls for blood, hate crimes, push back, conspiracies, blame being pushed around.

What else do you expect?

ISIS would be happy

The jews might be forced to renounce god?

Jews vs Muslims: The Final Showdown

I dont even care, just make it happen

We wouldo go to war with what is earth's version of orks

If we nuke mecca, the muslims win

Germany, France and the UK would fucking implode with violence

>First you would see droves of muslims out killing christians or jews
>Then the fed up local whites form gangs and retaliate

How it all ends would be crazy, Pakistan would likely chimp out against India just because

Things to do:
1. Nuke Mecca
2. Take back Constantinople

Is that really so much to ask for?

I would be gainfully employed for the rest of my life...

They'd run around like ants fleeing from a smashed hill

i assume earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, chupacabra running wild, kraken released, etc..

A more effective technique would be bathing it in pigs blood.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Obviously widespread rioting and massacres by Muslims everywhere regardless of who did it. Muslim countries would declare war on basis of whims. Possibly another world war because Turkey would be dragged into the war and ISIS would get stronger because recruits would skyrocket and ISIS' strength would result in America and Russia being involved.

Btw it has been destroyed more than 3 times after Islam. Once by the Umayyads while catapulting besieged rebels, then by the Qaramatian Raids and once by the Fatimids.

The Muslims would all turn off like robots that lost their signal.

reasonable

memes aside,

they win.

It would be extremely painful.

They'd just wash it. They're not fucking vampires, they don't burst into flames on contact with pork, they just can't pray without washing themselves if they've come into contact with it.

that cube is evil. we nuked one of those on the moon. it was reptilian technology. the muzzies seem to love it. wonder why?

The hibernating alien lifeform would finally awaken and induce the 2nd impact. How's the for disclosure

Muslim countries will use it as an excuse to wage war

Eg. Pakistan vs India
Bolo Haram vs Nigeria
Sudan vs South Sudan

>Muslim countries would declare war on basis of whims. Possibly another world war because Turkey would be dragged into the war and ISIS would get stronger because recruits would skyrocket and ISIS' strength would result in America and Russia being involved.

Are retarded or just a cuck? This is all happening now you autist

That and dogs and kafirs (people like Hindus and Tamils - not jews or Christians)

You'd want to wrap the warhead in cobalt, that way the pilgrims coming in on Hajj would all get irradiated and come back as feral ghouls....or more likely get cancer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt_bomb

Fuck you anwar.

don't think so

I know but Mainland Turkey may be compromised and America's involved would greatly increase. The Violence that erupts in Germany and France would force them to make strict anti Muslim laws which will result in further outcry.

What the fuck are you doing in the US Trudeau? Don't you have a shred of our economy left to kill?

So absolutely everything that is already going on would still be going on...

Nice US proxy, Justin

Now go home you cuck. The wife wants action and the bull needs to be prepped

You would release G-d from His prison and it would be old testament evangellion hoodoo all over the world

All Muslims would simultaneously fall to the floor and die

I've been called kafir, I don't think many of them recognise 'people of the book' anymore.

yess, let this idea flow through you and spread it. except you still have to kill a bunch so they die in sin. lets them know that while they are not afraid of death we will steal their eternal afterlife from them. they fear that. it's why they run from kurdish women fighters. its why there's so much shilling for women in the military. it is how you stamp out islamic terrorism, terrorize the security of their afterlife.

THEY'RE TURNING ON EACH OTHER

All Muslims shut down with their cube no longer feeding them orders. It's like a Tyrannid Synapse or the Borg Queen.

They would start praying in random directions and eventually power down

in your dreams ahmed

this

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

Does it ever get shat on by a bird?

Kaffirs are faiths who have no divinely revealed book to guide them ( Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, European Pagans)

Ahl e Kitab are generally abrahamoc faiths or those who have divine books( Christianity, Judiasam, Sabeanism, Zoroastrianism)

But dumbasses chose to just ignore this and call every other non Muslim a kaffir as an insult.

No, all creatures treat Allah's house on Earth with respect except for the Kafir.

Thank you

A mass of suicide bombings.
Depending on the perpetrator a real Jihad.
In short WW3. Maybe a unification of Sunni and Shia vs west. Or nothing much.

Your a big guy

If you want an honest answer, reasearch Saudi Vision 2030.

>vision2030.gov.sa/en

It's a project to develop Saudi Arabia beyond it's natural oil resources. Basically they are betting all on increasing religious tourism to Mecca.

Al this muslism accptance in the west is being financed by Saudi Arabia who hopes to see a returns in money when those islamists come visit the holy place.

Nuking Mecca would stop the financial support. Terrorist cells would chimp out and be annihilated. Islam would either die or be forced to reform.

All muslims would become extremists and they would never stop until every nonbeliever was wiped from existence

POO ON ALLAH

----
oil prices go up.
Jews profit.

>In short WW3
>Maybe a unification of Sunni and Shia vs west.

No western nation is going to nuke Mecca. If it was anyone, it'd be a rogue islamist group attempting to radicalise a larger percentage of the Islamic world.

Sunnis and Shias would blame each other.

Can't have WW3 when not a single Muslim nation can realistically pose a threat to NATO or Russia.

Literally every muslim would go on a fucking killing spree and liberals will never allow you to criticize them for any reason again because they need "reparations after this traumatizing event"

DELETE THIS

I know you're shilling but just in case, nukes do not exist leaf.

nothing of value would be lost

like seriously, the moment somebody tells me they are a muslim i just lose all empathy for them

i literally dont give a shit

if they d chimp out in my country because of something like this i d just shoot em all

Numbers count, they always count no matter the weaponry. My interpretation is they would blame the west regardless of who dunit.

Yeah which is unfortunate. You can thank the Wahabbis and the other right wing Islamic fanatics for that I guess.
If mecca was destroyed by a nuke I'd imagine that they would turn back to Al-Aqsa and pray in that direction until they could figure out where to build a new Kaaba

>Bolo Haram

I'm the real JT

Give me acess and I'll do it.

One of the last signs of the Day of Resurrection is the destruction of the Ka'ba.

Nuking it would be too political and those people would be vaporized in instant.

Fire bomb it or drop WP over it.

Make them suffer. Make them burn with the hate all good white people feel towards then.

When a new terror attack happens I always reserve judgment until they inevitably release that it was a Muslim. When it happens in Euroland or, God forbid, America: it pisses me off. When it happens in Turkey or any other Muslim shithole, I say good fucking riddance. Muslims killing Muslims. It's beautiful and I praise Kek whenever I see it. I could not give a single fuck about any of those sand people. Dirt people practicing a dirt religion in the crusty asshole of the world

What's with this nuke Mecca thing? It would be a lot funnier if a ton of liquid pork were dumped all over the location lol, they'd be REALLY mad

Make it happen.

>Numbers count, they always count no matter the weaponry.

Not really. The second Iraq war proved that.

10K+ dead Americas I believe. Taken out mostly by Abdulas pipe bombs and road side explosives. Considering US did not pacify the populace yes they count. Remember the golden rule its a lot easier to conker then to rule. Plus home grown extremism.

Literally nothing. The middle east would be able to do absolutely nothing against being carpet bombed. You'd just have to kill those immigrants in other countries who would try and revolt.

> What is Operation Hornets Nest

>conker

was destroying your country apart of your plan?

Kek you got me

The land would no longer be corrupted and the people,could finally be peaceful again. The curse would be lifted.

Listen to the kebab. He's correct.
France, Germany, every country with a major muslim minority would have widespread riots if not outright civil war.
That'd lead to anti-mulsim laws and eventually the last crusade to wipe them all out and destroy that ideology forever the way fascism was destroyed.

Muslims around the world would cease to function and just sorta shut down

It'd be like Episode 1 but way better

it's true tho, whenever that happens they et the victim card

Doesn't Islam believe that it can't be destroyed and is protected by Allah? Or destroying it was a sign of the apocalypse?

what if it got nuked and no one claimed responsablility?

naw senpai we nuke them and then they start fucking squids and making anime

thats what happened last time anyway

>Or destroying it was a sign of the apocalypse?
This.

With Islam, you cannot lose.

What if it was nuked. and an Islamic splinter group claimed to have done it, because the commercialization of the site was disrespecting it more than destroying it?

better yet, what if it got nuked

and we blame it on the jews..

If only one of those cranes would fall like in pic related

what your describing is exactly what a j-

GET OUT OF HERE MERCHANT

Kek

For Jew.

Isn't that where it happened though?

Can you educate me on what happened after it got destroyed(mecca)?

Possibly a TL:DR

Thats some messed up shit.

Must be during the Hajj.

It's already happening

Yes

>What would happen if one day someone just nuked Mecca? ya know, just blew it all to hell.

The mind control spell would be broken, and all of the Muslims would transform into cute anime form.

just do it, ISIS wants to nuke it too though.
this will only means less profit for the UAE.