The Book of Hosea

>God commands prophet Hosea to marry a whore
>Hosea marries whore
>Gomer (whore) cheats on Hosea
>Hosea doesn't divorce her because God commanded it
>Gomer gets sold off as a sex slave
>Hosea buys off the whore after she cucked him multiple times
>God commaned Hosea to do this because it symbolizes God being a "cuck" to other gods and letting the Israelites sin

For some reason this is what trips me up with the bible and makes me question it all. Why the fuck would God's Word contain cuckold fetishism? It sounds degenerate as fuck. I am agnostic now do to the weaker elements of Christianity. I think people who leave Christianity just to be degenerates are weak minded.

Provide your opinions to swing me towards a more solid religious opinion. I want to find a meaning in life but I am not so sure where.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCXB4uOkMx2Z10Iy_3a9bBjA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remember that the old testament is all jewish. just remember the words of jesus

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure there is somewhere in the NT that says the OT is still God's word, but fulfilled.

Also, I'm not too fond of "love your enemies." It sounds like something Trudeau would say.

It was more about the church, see catholic church and the thousand more , they all are selling themselves over their doctrines. and still God has sheeps on a lot of them.

this but they're fake jew kikes, they tried to summarize ancient Mesopotamian history and graft their shit race as the inheritants of our birth rite.

our white women are born into lilithian bodies it's so rare we find one pure who hasn't been corrupted... we have to forgive them.. but they can't get in the way of our studies...

come out of her my people so that you do not participate in her sins....

hardest one to swallow because i love slayin puss but these cunts are waste of time in this prison unless they can repent and give glory with you and do semen retention with you

Friendly reminder that God considers anyone who doesn't fucking kill the man who fucks his wife in rage as mentally ill.

>So he that goes in to his neighbor's wife; whoever touches her shall not be innocent.
>Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;
>But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.
>But whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding: he that does it destroys his own soul.
>A wound and dishonor shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.
>For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.
>He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though you give many gifts.

Proverbs 6:29

Matthew 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Matthew 6:15 - But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Luke 6:28 - Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

1 Peter 3:9 - Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

that's because you don't understand

Christian Identity is just We Wuz Kangz for white people. I honestly cannot understand a word you're saying.

God is such a disgusting kike

i'm not christian i'm gnostic, christ is my king lol
you don't understand because you're fucking stupid

It's a metaphor for the Jew's frequent betrayal of God , you retarded spic
Hosea is made to tolerate Gomer's infidelity the way God got cheated on when the Jews would worship a golden calf, Canaanite deities, Babylonian deities, and various idols.

jesus was a pretty big cuck though.

walks around preaching pacifism and cuckoldry. gets friendzoned by a prostitute. dies an unemployed beta little virgin after getting snitched on by his own disciple (but he knew he was getting snitched on and totally forgave him, its cool bro)

vs

muhammad

absolute mad-man pedo psychopath with multiple wives who carved up his enemies, spread islam into 3 continents, established a caliphate, and damn near set up the west for total destruction

I just got that from your name. Christian Identity thinks that White people are the true Israelites. I thought Gnosticism was a religion of seeking knowledge. Do you believe the unincludes books of the Bible or something?

>reads Old Testament/Hebrew bible
>surprised when it isn't very Christian

Are you literally retarded? The New Testament is the Gospel

>666
fuck off AI

no i read all apocrypha... i have discovered the real narrative because it was my destiny to

Satan's trips. Checked

It's quite simple friend.
Cast of the suffocating chains of the slave morality and acquire the will to power.
God is dead and it's glorious.

Explain your destiny and the destiny of others who take different paths from yours

>Why the fuck would God's Word contain cuckold fetishism?

Because it is an analogy for Israel

Israel goes astray time after time but God comes and redeems them again and again for His own Glory.

Apocalypse of St. John Jesus is badass

Can't you love your enemies without having them destroy your home / nation? Loving is a feeling. Charity and generosity is a form of action, and the love you ought to provide to your enemies is not material but god like, i.e. not material but spiritual, for you hope that they should be saved so they can have ever lasting life in the presence of God in the after life.

I can rationalize this.

>t. atheist

Yeah. I said that at the end of the greentext. That sounds extremely cucky to be using a cuck to make an analogy to an Almighty God

at the end of time i will brought somewhere else while everyone else suffers.. they will have 10 days to repent and accept that JESUS is just a Jesuit construction and that Christ is ZEUS son of OURANOS.. i and the father are one.. you must accept christ's will over AI free will. he died for our sins and he died in a shemite body to give the children of the abyss a chance at salvation. you've had 9017 years and time is about to be up

>Christ is Zeus
Are you suggesting I look into paganism/European religion?
>9017 years
Reincarnation? Is there a way to discover who I was in my past lives?

The problem with religion isn't the bible, its us. If taken in poor context some of it makes very little sense. This book focuses on judgement and redemption. On how god punishes the wicked but will always bring his people back.

I think if you take religion away from it and just look at the bible and other religious books they are just there to warn of the pitfalls of life and how to navigate them. It teaches how to bring "heaven on earth", humanity, leadership, money saving practices, to take a bath.

The worst thing the church did was judge people for sinning. I think, when you look at what the bible really defines as sin, they are mechanisms of oppression. Alcohol, drugs, sex, money, greed, these are all things that can be used to control you. They destroy families and homes. It says not to be lazy because we simply do not thrive without working. Honestly its just roadmap to a better life IMO. Has it been twisted by men, of course. But all things that are good have been twisted by corruption.

Because it's an example, it's like how God's relationship is with his people. They're like a wife who whores around and he's the husband who beats her but they stay together even though they're terrible for each other.

Look into all ancient mythologies and try to connect characters by common themes and associations. If you're interested in what i'm saying there's a good chance you're part of the club.

youtube.com/channel/UCXB4uOkMx2Z10Iy_3a9bBjA/videos

This is my borther in arms. Watch his videos he will guide your studies.

The relationship of Hosea and Gomer symbolizes God's relationship with Israel.

Israel cheated on God with other God's.

The whole book is a type and shadow/parallel.

My bible teacher is actually doing a study on it now: www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net

Praise be to the Luminous One.