Race and genetics are the number 1 deciding factor in IQ

>Race and genetics are the number 1 deciding factor in IQ
Sierra Leone, a country ravaged by war, famine, and disease, has a national average IQ of 91
Serbia, a country also impacted by war (though, not as much) has a national average IQ of 89
>b-b-but serbs aren't white
Greece and Ireland, both first world countries that get free gibs from the EU have a national average IQ of 92

Refute this

Easy Mode: No blaming sample sizes or claiming shady testing methods

Hard Mode: No appeals to emotion

Suicide Mode: Accepting that I'm right and questioning the validity of stormcuck infographics

Other urls found in this thread:

unicef.org/infobycountry/sierraleone_statistics.html
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Links to stats please. I never really believed the race iq thing but I would still like the sauce.

Just because it's the number 1 factor doesn't mean it's the only factor. Learn to numbers my man.

But it's not the number one factor. It's like six or seven down the list.

>turk rape babies
>potato niggers
>white

Yet Ireland and Greece are both better societies to live in than Sierra Leone, and even China and South Korea. This is because of white work ethi and altruism. Altruism is our greatest gift when amongst ourselves, but our curse when with others.

OP is a big fat jew. And a phony! See bottom of list

OP is a fag.

jewfagmind

>>Race and genetics are the number 1 deciding factor in IQ
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Detected

niggers dont possess empathy at the same rates whites do so they have trouble in cooperative efforts.

Slavs arent white

91 IQ my fucking ass.

>literacy rate = 43.3
The "average" person in Sierra Leone wouldn't even be able to read all the questions on an IQ test.

unicef.org/infobycountry/sierraleone_statistics.html

>mfw outdated biased studies that sampled literal retards is used

kek

Way outdated. Singapore is tied with Hong Kong, has been for quite some time now.

>>Race and genetics are the number 1 deciding factor in IQ

That's not how it works, you fucking faggot. Context matters.

If you take someone with a potential to be a genius and give him nothing but pain, abuse and starvation, he'll be a dunce. If you take a born retard and give him the perfect grooming and the best teachers, he'll be smarter than average.

But if you take those two and give them the exact same life and education, or very close, as is the case in Nordic countries with standardized everything, then genetics is all that will set them apart.

More difference in context, the more the context matters. The more similar the context, the more genetics expresses.

By making everyone as equal as possible from a socio-political standpoint, we are making genetics be what sets them apart.

>its a leaf that can't read a single fucking word of the OP episode

the point is that even with pain, abuse, and starvation, an african country scored higher than modernized euro countries and nearly all of South America

The number one determining factor of IQ is quess what?!!! Education you redpilled fags.

>the point is that even with pain, abuse, and starvation, an african country scored higher than modernized euro countries and nearly all of South America

The point is

>Source

This true however education holds a significantly larger influence.
Shit physicist will be better at solving abstract problems ,IQ tests, the a genius doctor. This was proven in multiple studies. People who deal with abstract problems regularly have a higher IQ.

>literally using the exact same logical fallacies you bitched about in the OP
Fuck off back to leftypol, fag.

>This true however education holds a significantly larger influence.

No, it doesn't. It's relative. All of the different factors have values that change relative to one another. In one context, genetics will barely have an impact, in another, it will have a bit, in another, it'll be the sole differentiating factor.

You can't say "genetics is 20% of IQ, education is 50%, upbringing is 30%" It doesn't work that way.

Nah bud I can definitely say that and if you take one you will see. The IQ test is a derived mathematical and logical test. No education in maths or logic and you have a shit score.The first IQ test was conducted i the early 18th and consisted of questions like : " bears in the artic are white" :polar bears are in the arctic" What color are they? The topical white peasant answer was idk i have to ask someone who ha been there. Just imagine that,.

>muh culture

You are right the genetics is a factor that distinguishes genius from other. But in other regards as previously mention education and environment for most people has a much higher impact. Excluding genetic defects all people exposed to similar education and enviroment ,excluding racial discrepancies like wealth and safety perform relatively the same. Though I agree completely that genius is hereditary.

>master IQ race reporting in

>Excluding genetic defects all people exposed to similar education and enviroment ,excluding racial discrepancies like wealth and safety perform relatively the same.

Not so. Look at Norway and the other Nordic countries while they are still highly homogeneous. No children lacks for anything while growing up, they all get the same education. And they've found that now, for them, genetics is the most telling factor in educational success.

A human is the result of that combination of genetics and context. For most of our history, context is where the greatest variation was, but now it's genetics because we've "flattened" context. Not everywhere, but in a lot of places, and we're all headed that way. To a world where your genes are what matters most. That's what the hyper-equality dreams of the left will give us.

That's interesting i will look into that but I still fell certain in my argument. The difference between 80 Iq and 100 is huge. The difference between 100-120 not so.
>To a world where your genes are what matters most. That's what the hyper-equality dreams of the left will give us.
What is the variation if the comparable to a STD of less the 20 points (average to adapt or adept to genius) then this point can not be concluded by correlation because regardless of
>flattened context
Variation exists.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
Excluding China bc they cheat IQ seems to be very equally distributed and not at all centralized
Is this not proof that for a population (read race) genes are not a key factor. Do you have other sources?.

Genetics determine your potential.

Education and society let you achieve it.

which is why Leftism objectively fails.

(((They))) have special ethnic IQ tests for non-literates so they could survey the Africas. For some reason having literary skills makes the non-literate IQ test too easy but it's totally a credible method phampai

>Potential
Genetics determine it.
Educations makes you aware of it.
Society makes it non-existent.

>white work ethi

Lmao. We wouldn't be letting so many immigrants in if that was the case.

surprised by the grounded logic of the arguments. No redpill arguments.

did not know that. Would they be comprable though? Sounds like apples vs pears

Not all ethnicities of negro are completely inferior just like not all ethnicities of caucasoid are inherently superior. Africa is just as diverse if not more diverse than Europe. Sierre Leone is an interesting subject that I didn't realize until now. From my research, it seems that race factors about 15% (source German post WWII negro children in school system with negro American fathers). The other 85% comes from culture which was created due to the racial inferiority. The iq difference could be as simple as that the people of Sierre Leone breastfeed more or have more iodine in their system as babies, to something as complicated as being a superior form of Bantu. I haven't done too much research into this specific country.

And so the redpill.

I have a real question here pol. Why is the average IQ this low for some of these countries? I'm not even trying to be offensive but some of these countries have the IQ of someone that can barely function in society.
The way these illustrations were modeled really has me questioning its integrity.

>If you take a born retard and give him the perfect grooming and the best teachers, he'll be smarter than average.

That's demonstrably idiotic. IQ is not accumulated over time, like fat or muscle; a person either has the innate capacity to understand complex ideas, or they do not.

>Why is the average IQ this low for some of these countries?

Africans never had an evolutionary need to develop higher IQ's; they just wandered around the jungle and ate whatever they could find. Being clever did not give them an advantage.

>Equatorial Guinea

sheeeeeeeeiiiit