Is Anyone on Sup Forums actually happy?

Like about anything? Nothing is gonna change for me... I'm still gonna be poor no matter how much I try and please Kek. Post uncucking pics?

Depends really. I'm at least hopeful after Trump's win.

i got a mechanical engineering internship, and i got my girlfriend pregnant

so i got that going for me

I got a job about a year ago after 4 years of NEETdom and my life has never been better.

The world may suck, but i can only control myself and my life, no point getting depressed about shit out of my control.

no one is happy while the bogdanoff brothers are in power.
Get woke.

Us normalfags are happy.

>Engineer
>premarital sex
Yeah, you really "got it going" senpai

Sup Forums and aut right twitter have actually got worse since Trump won.

I blame end of history make anime real ideologues.

only need one more semester to graduate, buddy

I have an adorable white wife 14 years younger than me who I picked up at 17 before anyone ever broke her heart and we have a 4 year old son. I have an 18 year old truck, a 35 year old sports car, and a 60 inch plasma TV in a house we own. I'm happy.

I'm only sad because i can't find qt gf

no one here is happy. You should of seen this place on NYE.. was depression central.. everyone was consoling each other and wouldn't be surprised if some didn't end up offing themselves.
I was on here because Aussie NYE finished and was struggling to sleep.
Truth is.. this place is pretty much a get away for depressed ppl.. you aren't alone.. we all in same boat me included

People I hate are going to go insane for at least 4 years. I don't even care if Trump does anything more than piss them off.

wtf. None of those numbers make sense

>scene girl "qt"
I hope you declare independence or join us once the Queen dies. For your own good, user.

Our country is going to shit and there is nothing we can do to stop it. Don't look for happiness there. Find a hobby that you enjoy, turn it into a trade, have some kids, and raise them with the knowledge of how the world really is. It's really our only hope of happiness.

Im happy trump made office. He is going to demand infrastructure repair and tax cuts for the middle class. He knows the rich cant get richer without pieces on the board. Im happy my folks are okay and my neurotic girlfriend finally has a good paying job and isnt eating like a fatass behind my back.

>not liking scene girls

N O
T A S T E

I'm happy. Finishing up school, looking forward to getting back in the workforce. If you look too far ahead in the future, all you'll see is a series of dusty tomorrows. Enjoy the day

I'm very content with life. I come here for laughs and daily news and occasional discussion. I play music and watch movies now that I'm on break from school. And I'm going back to school next week so I get to bang some more sluts. Life is pretty great right now

No, I just don't want to stick my dick in a crazy, post-emo, proto-hipster, My-Little-Pony-raping, rawr, myspacing, lol-so-weird (((girl))).

>Implying you wouldn't want that

I did it, Was fucking glorious
Pic related is her

no

I'm still climbing back out of hell because of debt and poor life choices. But I have hope that I will be happy someday. Trump getting elected helped a lot because now I think there's a chance America can get its shit together and I won't have to flee the country.

Oh Sup Forums... I'm actually very happy! I figured this post was a great way to you all admitting how the great Uncucking isn't actually making any of you happy. You're as sad and miserable as you ever were, and at least us normie libs have real careers and lives. I'm a successful musician and teacher and I couldn't be happier with my craft. Whatever oligarchy controls the country, just know I'm happier than you. I'm happier than you because my happiness doesn't come from creating salt or butthurt (probably untrue due to me posting this), but comes from honest fulfillment and living. Enjoy memes, enjoy kek, and enjoy virginity.

>pic related
>happier than you because he doesn't care about you

>successful musician and teacher

Nice b8 m8 would r8 8/8!

No. I hate smartphones, social media, and what that shit has done to us. I'm pretty much stuck in the past.

>happy
>teacher
>musician
what career ?

Self-employed at 50k a year at age 24 is something I should be upset about? I love teaching kids private lessons and I love performing.

infact, being self-employed, I'm really you want to be. Have fun, wage-cucks. No matter who's in charge, you're sucking someone off. Leaving the thread after claiming my victory here.

you are pathetic. take command of your life. KEK helps those who help themselves. u are not a true disciple of KEK.

>musician and teacher
>craft

>self employed as a musician

t b h ive been better since the election, like things are starting to get better around the world

Cool it the fucking math, pal

I met her when she was 17 and I was 31 we've been together for 8 years. What are you confused about exactly?

I'm married and I have a lucrative job and a loving family.

I had five beers and five shots of scotch today and only just now woke up after passing out. My eyes seem to be red from crying.

You fucking tell me, user.

>private lessons and I love performing
Oh so you're a music teacher who introduces kids to western classical music and yet believes in and supports a system that destroys the western world and culture altogether?

this year is gonna be the dawn of a new more prosperous America.

the early morning hours.
Barely even a hint of sun but you know it's coming
and when the sun rises, you know it's going to be beautiful

future is looking very bright from where I'm standing.

just remember that Trump is gonna be president for the next 8 years.

I hope when you're forced to comply with mandatory pussy grabbing laws that you remember this silly post you made

Well yeah, this board is basically /r9k/ with a focus on political discussion

No, happiness is the death of productive men

I'm in the military. I was sad before now I'm happy.

I'm pretty damn happy, but of course I'm a winner, so I should be.

I'm in no position to complain.

for now im pretty happy with myself. i know my life has meaning.

>Leaving the thread after claiming my victory here.

Sorry bro, but I can see through your bullshit. Nobody that is truly happy comes on here trying to make a thread to take people down. The truth is you're a crab at the bottom of the basket, trying to pull everyone down to your level.

enlisted or commission?
what branch?

what was it like when Trump won?
I left about a year ago.
(Air Faggot)
my experience tells me most should have voted for Trump.
and just on paper he was the candidate military had the most to gain from being president.

Id like to believe everyone was pretty happy and celebrated.

>26
>almost a wizard
>got master's
>work in field
>make shit money
>over 25k debt
>still live at parents

I wouldn't mind my portion of the country getting obliterated with me right in the center of the blast. I'd even take just my town.