Famous Christian vs Famous Atheist

Any Questions Sup Forums ?

Finally a leaf with some common sense. There are very few intelligent Atheists out there, you mostly have people like banana ass there on the right. The reason for this is because Christianity teaches to be humble and self-reflect.

I don't believe in a god or anything spiritual but don't mind if others do but I dislike the amazing atheist and neck-beard mentality.

Pretty much all famous "Christians" are only Christian in name

Being ostracized by society isn't a good marketing mechanism

Cherrypicking of that level is never valid for any purpose

>There are very few intelligent Atheists out there
So all of non religious humanity before your meme sprung out of Israel 2000 years ago? Think about it, without this dogma, if all information was suddenly wiped from Earth. We wouldn't believe in any god unless some smartass made a religion up. How can you justify the mass brainwashing? Christcucks are as retarded as Hillary Clinton voters.

The amazing atheist is cringey and I hate how people bring him up whenever they're dissing atheism. I wish people like op (probably just shitposting but anyway) wouldn't judge a whole belief (or lack of) by one guy who happens to profess to think that way. The world doesn't work that way.

>There was a big bang out of nowhere

Thomas Edison, Langston Hughes, Carl Sagan, Ayn Rand, Confucius, Thomas Hobbes, Voltaire, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Paine, Goethe, James Madison, Charles Darwin, Edgar Allen Poe, Karl Marx, Walt Whitman, Thomas Huxley (invented the term agnostic), Mark Twain, Nietzsche, Sigmund Freud, H.G. Wells, Albert Einstein, Joseph Stalin, Alfred Hitchcock, H.P. Lovecraft, Mao Tse-tung, Aldous Huxley, Ernest Hemingway, Vladimir Nabokov, Karl Popper, George Orwell, Albert Camus, and Isaac Asimov were all atheists.

To name a few.

>Confucius
if only you actually knew who that was
>Franklin
>Poe
>Twain
>Madison
kek
nice bait pham

>Christcucks
I can barely take your arguement seriously when any atheist does it, but i'll indulge you i suppose. First of all you have no idea of knowing who is actually non religious or not leaderwise. They were almost all Christians of differing branches or seriousness. Obviously there were some that only paid lip service but most were serious. People like Ben Franklin (Deist), Washington (Christian), Justinian (Christian), Wilhelm (Christian), etc. Second humanity has always been religious. They always made their gods. There is been nordic paganism, greco-roman paganism, hinduism, buddahism, etc. Humanity has always been spiritualistic. Now lastly there is the "brainwashing". I do not like Catholicism due to this, but still religion is not inherrently brainwashed, especially today. Every Christian can learn anything and everything with todays technology. We are in an era of information. You think that only religious figures controlled with religion? What about the tyrants that plagued humanity all across time? There is little difference between the pope and these autocrats, except their methods. Now please stop resorting to childish name calling and either make your point or concede.

the bible ends up being coherent with all world mythology, and also ends up being a book of complete non fiction.

> if all information was suddenly wiped from Earth. We wouldn't believe in any god unless some smartass made a religion up.

every single ancient culture has a story about a great flood, and main stream science says there wasnt a great cataclysmic.

who do you think i believe.

> The world doesn't work that way.

HRC sacrificed a chicken to Moloch, a biblical Idol the Canaanites used to sacrifice children to.

do you think people would be worshiping and sacrificing children to this ancient figure if something wasn't answering them back?

>How can you justify the mass brainwashing? Christcucks are as retarded as Hillary Clinton voters.

actually, christians are more on top of geopolitics than anyone around. Turkey declaring war on Syria, and Assad's success in syria are biblically predicted.

Darwinism is mass brainwashing, you're blind. the stars are right

it honestly makes much more sense that a magic man in the sky created a magical race of humans. pretty much every mathematician has come to theo conclusion of god, Nikola Tesla is probably the smartest person who ever lived, and believed in the existence of god.

this universe is finite by the way, when an object gets too big, or too small, it loses this thing called locality and becomes everywhere at once its at the too big, or too small ratio. that and we live in a holographic 3d universe.

i used to be an atheist, then i realized calling something like religion stupid doesn't make you smart.

when you stack the bible against the quran, it becomes obvious why people are killing eachother, and out of the scriptures it predicts people like you, who are able read and yet understand nothing.

>Cherrypicking of that level is never valid for any purpose

why dont you stack all the nobel prize winners and best mathematicians, physicists, etc who held a belief in god vs atheism.

gravity doesn't exist anyway, newton is a fraud.

Half your list is wrong. Benjamin Franklin was a deist, Mark Twain being an atheist is heavily contested (despite writing some anti religious literature) Confucius was spiritualistic, Thomas Edison being an atheist is also contested, etc.

No

Newton was halfway nuts.

Newton wasn't a christian though, he was agnostic theist

Dumbass.

Atheism is just a concept that tries to cover people who for the most part don't give a flying fuck about religion or arguing about it.

People who actively identify themselves as atheists don't represent that group in any meaningful way.

All shit.

And more than half of them were leftist scum.

Wew, what a surprise.

I have no idea who the right one is, and I am an atheist

Sir Isaac was a heretic who privately denied the Trinity. Also a homosexual.

I know about the Amazing Atheist.
Who's the one on on the left?

Newton didn't believe in quantum mechanics
Checkmate Heisenberg

>i don't believe in an interventionist god; but, looking at you, i wonder if that's true.

also is that adam savage

Most atheists are homosexuals or just plain perverts. The man in OP's picture is a prime example.

Pic related, even more so.

Pic related is a famous atheist.

Any questions?

>humanity before Christianity
>if it's not Christian it's atheist
Wut lol?
It's not cherry picking, it's just showing two people.

The fact of the matter is, atheism has no tenants, atheists are all bound together by a lack of belief or a claim "God does not exist".
The amazing atheists viewpoint on atheism and his idea of himself as a sort of mouthpiece for atheism is just as valid as any other.

Atheism needs tenants (that would be cringe as hell), it would make it so that that degenerates like banana man don't get to declare themselves representatives of atheism.

>Gravity doesn't exist
>implying Newton wasn't useful for Newtonian mechanics as well as his mathematical works

>newton
>smart

stay in high school plebeians.