Assange

Would he ever be pardoned?

If his source obviously proves it wasnt the russians, would it be worth offering a pardon? It would make the intelligence agencies look suspicious, at the least incompetent. Is that worth something? Is this something people will want to know very much? Seems like it.

I dont think Trump would offer one, perhaps only if public opinion was very favorable towards it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rDyGzkJBN6I
youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A
youtu.be/ApG1XdI-Dd4
youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doubtful. The globalists probably won't let it happen.

Lets larp that assange sa y s he has info thats its not russia and he has info that the cia and other intelligence communities cant be trusted.

What then?

Assange is dead.

youtu.be/rDyGzkJBN6I

>implying he's alive

>Would he ever be pardoned?
no

>feels bad man

I really hope so, he's a patriot and has done more for our country than most of our politicians. Poor guy has been living in a box for 3 years, that can drive anyone crazy.

I will take all 2 inches of Donald's dong if he pardons assange on his first day.

Ugh, there have been so many tardo Assange threads on whether he's going to be pardoned by my fellow Ameri-burgers.
1) What crime did he commit?
2) What country has an arrest warrant out for him?

Answer these questions.

He's walking dead. Matters not what crime is invented or which nation slanders or libels. The most powerful of the men who want him dead are not elected.

Read a book.

We can't pardon him. Only Sweden can. Ya dingus.

>wikileaks refuses to supply concrete proof of his being alive
>ecuadorian embassy being even less forthcoming
>strange tweets during the election cycle

really gets the noodle oodling

He was killed after equadorian embassy incident, or is somewhere in USA black site, never to be seen again

F

you were fighting for freedom, God bless you Assange

View the use of pardon as "asylum"

Sweden is only pursuing him so that US can extradite him. Sweden has long been trying to drop the case.

"or missing"
Assange isn't dead user.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

where is he then?
And why wikileaks seem crippled?

He's not found guilty of any crime in Sweden. He can not go to Sweden, because Swedish officials say they can not guarantee that they won't extradite him if the US want him (They extradited 100% of the people the US ever requested, so yeah..)

F

youtu.be/ApG1XdI-Dd4
He's gone.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Assange has been dead for some time. This is the technology used to continue the lie that he is still living

youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk

Posturing for a pardon would be a legitimate reason why he would only be speaking to Sean Hannity of all people. Maybe you like Sean, but if you have a memory longer than 8 years you will recall who he was during the Bush Administration. He's obviously IC property and operates on the NEOCON/GOP side of things. Assange seems to be willing to be their puppet for now, for some reason, or he's a dead man and they just bring his persona out for fun and fuck you. All very possible with current technology

Sweden is pursuing him because the woman has not dropped the charges. Does the US want him...sure. But we don't have a warrant out on him. Our government tipped their hand when they diverted prime minister of Ecuadors plane.

He's charged with a crime in Sweden, nobody said anything about being a convicted criminal.

Assange is dead.

The only way for him would be to take the cianide pill ,no pain.....

That's the most plausible scenario if the wiki leaks twitter themselves put up a poll asking if they want video evidence it's a perfect scheme for whoever's in control of the account

Fuck man our world leaders are pshycopaths

F

Checked.