Lets talk about guns, Sup Forums

Lets talk about guns, Sup Forums.

What guns do you have? I have this XDS 3.3 inch in 9mm, and a 10/22.

I'm taking my concealed carry shooting test on Thursday. Went to the range today and hit all 50 shots on the test-mandated target. Felt pretty good man.

What do you guys shoot/carry?

Other urls found in this thread:

krtraining.com/KRTraining/TexasCHL/CHLtest.html
youtube.com/watch?v=490qWbrYk6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why you need gun??

It's fun man. And it's my right as a citizen.

but its dangerous. can kill. have you read statistics on toddler shootings?

Just in case you commit another Pearl Harbor.

I'm 21 years old. I (hopefully) won't have any toddlers around me any time soon!

Boom

At what distance though?
Also
>shoot
A lot
>carry
Walther PP
Miller High Life, shaken, not stirred.

toddler shootings are done by niggers who shoot out of their car at social gatherings of other niggers

we have these things called Pavement Apes, they are an invasive species

tell your cuck president to not import them

HELLO FELLOW CHANNERS
PLEASE LIST THE FIREARMS YOU OWN IN GREEN TEXT FORMAT AND INCLUDE IMAGES PREFERABLY WITH THE NUMBERS

WE WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF WE CAN SEE THE NUMBERS

In Texas you shoot the following for your test:

20 rounds at 3 yards
20 rounds at 7 yards
10 rounds at 15 yards.

I did a mock run with all the restrictions and timing by seconds.

Here's a link with more information about the Texas CHL test:

krtraining.com/KRTraining/TexasCHL/CHLtest.html

>Springfield XD

Ya dun goofed, faggot.

Charter Arms 357 Mag Pug. Never been into guns in my whole life until the day of the massive DDoS attacks in October. I work for Dyn, the company that was targeted (we do DNS for the intended target, Twitter) and everybody was going batshit insane trying to figure out what was transpiring. Couple this with Sup Forums also talking about unmarked police forces surrounding the Ecuadorian embassy and I just figured, "holy shit. this is it: it's happening." Left work in middle of day and immediately went to nearest gun shop and, you know, bought gun lol. MAGA.

Former CHL instructor in Texas... if you have a pulse you can pass.

the reason you didn't invade us in ww2 is because we have so many gun

no, was of low strategic importance for strong pacific presense.

>XD
I'm so sorry for you to find out this way, but you have no taste.

So what's your thinking as to why the Japanese didn't invade during WW2?

Or the Nazi's for that matter. America hasn't had a foreign invasion in a very long time.

Can only have this lame bitch legally here.

>XD
haha poorfag

i said why
>foreign invasion
only cyber invasion

Is that even a real pistol?

I agree with OP, Ive had zero issue with my XD after 800+ rounds. Why is Sup Forums so picky about what guns look like? You fags treat them like theyre designer purses.

Because aesthetics are important. And buying a shitty plastic pistol is a sure sign of idiocy. At least have the decency to buy a glock, if you're into lethal Tupperware. Sig is love. Sig is life.

who /vepr/

.45 xdm

Hit a target for your ccw?
Ha
I got mine online. Only hit the keyboard

Also 800 rounds is nothing. You do realize that right? I have around 2.5k through my AR alone.

Apparently yeah, civilians can't even get a licensed revolver greater than .32 bore here. Its either this or a two barrel rifle, the reason why people prefer two barrel rifle more.

/k/ is that way, bucko.

oh shit its that call of duty gun!

>Living in a state that requires a shooting test for a CC
Stay cucked

jokes on you
>no numeral kike.
built not bought faggot.

Big difference going through 30 vs going through 10. That's 3x as much. Hey what happens when you multiply his 800 rounds by 3? Well whadayaknow

Weird. At least you have something that shoots. Just aim well.
Nice motorcycle btw. I thought about buying one, but knowing about the INSAS made me not.

>>not bought

Uh so you stole the parts?

Gun Douche: The Post

Aesthetics alone is what tacticool airsoft spergs base weapons off of. 800 rounds is more than enough to determine how reliable a pistol is.

Fact is, I can carry my XD and know it will shoot when I want it too. Im not deploying for a year with it FFS.

I don't hate on XDs for their looks, I hate on them for their shit ergonomics, shit trigger and the fact that they're made in fucking Brazil. That's Taurus levels of pure shittiness.

Fort collins my nigger

>What guns do you have?
Lost count. Have a blurry picture of my maple syrup AR-15.

>>made in Brazil

Springfield armory. Made in Brazil. Wut

>grip safety on a polymer wonder
Wew lad
Never said they were reliable. Just pointed out that 800 rounds isn't that many.
But your comment about deploying for a year with it would lead me to believe you know there are better options.

I envy you leafs for the sheer amounts of chink guns you get.

>mfw I will never own a QBZ civvie clone

Royal Enfield Bullet is actually a quite decent bike though.

>THIS IS WHY ITS CALLED A BULLET
youtube.com/watch?v=490qWbrYk6w

They're actually made in Croatia. It's stamped on every one. It's not a Springfield design.

The company is Springfield Armory, but they are made in Croatia, not Brazil.
I think some of their 1911s are made in Brazil though

Ergonomics is fine, I replaced my trigger, and the XDS is made in Croatia.

The whole point being is that it is a fine gun for its purpose. Basic personal security.

>built
some of us can make things
I have a single shot .38 "selfie-stick" I made it, in my garage, and it's 100% legal so long as I dont sell it, or give you blueprints.

Oops, I meant Croatia.

Their 1911s are made in Hue Hue land.

>Hey guys I just bought my first big boy gun

Congrats senpai. I carry a Glock 43 and have a AR-15 at home until I have enough to waste on an X95.

A 9mm and a .22lr

Not allowed to carry because of swedish Gun laws.

Collecting Serbian PAPs, getting the m92 next week.
PT 99 for 9mm carry
Finnish mosin
SMLE
Mossberg 500A
Tula SKS
The usual

i dont normally carry, concealed.

i want a bunch of funs, i have my eyes set on a few more different types, i want some large caliber lever guns, i want some wheel guns, i want a bmg, i want a bfr, i want a bloop, i want it all.

Brazil ... Croatia
I get them confused all the time
You obviously know what you are talking about

And yea I own one so I've seen the stamp prominently I'm sure a respectable company like Springfield would hide where the gun is made if they felt the need to. But they don't. Because it's an excellent gun that they stand behind. So it could be made in Antarctica for all I care

I've got an Yugo AK. I'm thinking about buying a red dot optic.

>it's a US company so it must be quality
Uhh no. Hell, they've all gone through questionable quality periods where they've tired to save a buck and use cheap shit. Just cause it's roll marked doesn't mean it's quality.

I've got a few, here's my ACP9

>>it's a us company

Why green text what doesn't exist

I'll make this clear

SPRINGFIELD is a respectable company.

If you disagree with that. Fine. Fuck off. Just at least understand the words coming out of my mouth.

no guns right now, don't have the cash to buy one

when I get the spare cash to buy one i'm looking at either a basic bitch 9mm or a classic 6 shooter revolver, mainly because I can't find a place to buy a german leuger, german engineering at its finest

Fine
>its a respectable company so it must be quality
No.
>stamping hot shit to lower production costs
>respectable

My SIG 553-2 LB

Maybe go for a P38 or P1. Same German aesthetic and a good shooter as well.

Could you recommend a different trigger for the XDS?

I'm working with mine, and I improved bigly once I adapted to a more forward grip on my gun. But I would like to explore options.

The grip safety was actually a big reason why I purchased my XDS. I want to appendix carry, and it's just another level of noninvasive safety that adds another level of protection.

I understand it's a bad meme, but I've had the inner monologue of "I couldn't carry a gun without a safety" for many years now. Particularly in regards to Glocks. The XDS's grip safety helps reassure me. I've never noticed it when shooting my gun.

These are my pistols, I have a couple of rifles as well

I really like your picture. So I will post a similar one very shortly.

I left my MAGA hat at college though. :(

Nice Sig.

OP here. Here is my gun and a bit of my current battle station. If you squint hard enough you can see the thread in my monitor.

What model is this?

thats a sexy sig

P226 X-Five Classic

Nightly glass of cum?

LOL

Very nice! I very nearly went the single action when I got mine but had a DA/SA boner ar the time.

Abe is not a cuck, he is pretty based

>$3,000

Vodka + zero calorie lemonade, my guy.

What can I say, guns are one of my only hobbies (until the EU takes them away I guess)
I got it on sale for a bit more than 2k euros though, not 3k.

I used to weigh 275 pounds. Now I'm at 180 pounds. I'll stick to my vodka and zero calorie lemonade, motherfucker.

>Two Donald Trump books and a Trump action figure

You are a fucking faggot

Christmas gifts. Not even my parents could escape my autistic screeching about Trump this year. What you see in that picture is what I fucking got for Christmas.

Which, admittedly, might make me even more of a fucking faggot.

I thought frogs weren't allowed to have guns, much less pistols.

looks great but it doesn't have that classic leuger sliding breech on the top

Currently have an A4gery AR15, G3 Clone that's my baby, FNX 9, Mossberg 500, Wall hanger Mosin 91/30 that I got when they were still $80, and a Yugo AK I traded for the 1911 that's in this pic. Currently looking for a smaller gun for summer carry, since the FNX is pretty bulky.

You have a really well rounded collection. Nice!

1 fucking vape.
2 game of throne figurine.
2 uneven screens
1 meme unaccurate gun.
not commenting on the trump goodies.

Fuck yeah m8. I love me some semi-auto 7.62x54r. That way you don't have to waste time fiddling with a bolt on those silly mosins.

Figures were Christmas gifts.

This is my hometown setup, boyo. My Uni setup is where I operate. This is my makeshift "how much shit can I throw into my single cab truck" setup.

Nice work mate keep it up.

Thanks mate. I really kicked into overdrive once Trump was elected. Two friends and I called it the "Inauguration Challenge". We would see how many gains we could make between election day and inauguration day.

I was at 209, now 180. I think I'm winning so far.

1700 calories and only eating between 1-8 every day. No workouts required. Also no beer. Beer makes a big league difference.

May as well post a couple of terrible gopro videos I made a while back

I need one.

I enjoy your videos.