archive.is/Mw88d
youtube.com/watch?v=byuEIguoMlk
youtu.be/21vP5FUuTzg?t=222
youtube.com/watch?v=Nzz_sAzS38Q
youtube.com/watch?v=c0Te_lUyOjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does Sup Forums think of Gen X?

The media only gives the Boomers and Millennials attention

It is mostly shills that are shitting on awoo, no? Its been more than a year that awoos have been popular.

boomers are twats and completely out of touch with reality

millennials are garbage and I'm unfortunately in that category

x is either full of braindead hippies who smoked too many joints or are full of based bastards who hate what the world has become

eh, whatever

RUSSIA DID IT

DEPORT XENU SCUM

I've been here most of the year, baking...I tolerate them and accept them as a mascot, but I went on a purge a few months ago when you faggots were literally filling every thread with 100 of them.

Within reason it's fine, but I'll never buy into this furry shit.

PREPARE

TO

BE

BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=9yv_rl3MYKA

Good god this meme seems ancient

Will we ever get another Melania rally? I'm addicted to cute things and her accent
A
CUTE

I never cared for them one way or another but when people started sperging out and bitching about them in every thread I began to like them just because of how much it triggered people.

*CLEARS THROAT*

SCUM
XENU SCUM

it's a good job if you're willing to work hard and put up with low IQ subhuman trash

extremely easy to get promoted to supervisor (they practically beg you to do it after your first month) and you'll be making 16.25 an hour at salary pay for 26.5 hours a week or some shit like that just to start.

i recommend it to faggots who want to go to school and make decent pay (but again you have to work for it, only a hard worker can really thrive in this company)

I'd do a sup/school combo but i'm already going driving which gives over 30+ an hour (50+ hour weeks)

Admittedly it was well written.

Same. I never cared for them until shills were crusading against them.

will he disavow water?

Literally Hitler.

IT'S OVER DRUMPFTOOTS!

LISTEN TO ME FOLKS.

WE ARE GOING TO BE A PROUD PEOPLE AGAIN.

WE ARE GOING TO BE A HAPPY PEOPLE AGAIN.

WE ARE GO LOVE EACH OTHER AGAIN.

AND WE ARE GOING TO MAKE EXISTENCE GREAT AGAIN.

Good night everyone, have a warm comfy night.

>he hasn't already had a thing for 2hu's and ohayou
What has this place become?

WTF I HATE WATER NOW

LADS:

Trump-themed resturant opens in…Iraq

archive.is/Mw88d

>Could he help make Iraqi Kurdistan great again? Some people here are so convinced he will that they are showing their love for Donald Trump in unusual ways.
>One, Nadyar Zawiti, has jumped on the Trump train particularly enthusiastically, naming his fish restaurant in the northern Iraqi city of Dohuk after the US President-elect.
>Zawiti heard Trump say during the campaign that he was a big fan of Kurdish forces, and called for the US to arm them in their fight against ISIS.
>He's hoping the incoming president will make good on his promise – so much so that he named his new restaurant Trump Fish.
>"What I admire about Trump's personality," Zawite says, "is that he's decisive, he's tough, and hopefully with that toughness he'll finish ISIS off."

goodnight brother

have great dreams

That attitude is what caused 2016 to be what it was.

2017 CANT WAIT

DEPORT ILLEGALS IT IS CURRENT YEAR LMAO

Holy get!

They're REALLY going to hate 2017.

Hahahahahhahahaha

suffrage was a mistake

FUCK YES

Will she subtly rick roll us again?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=byuEIguoMlk

AMERIKEKS BTFO!!!!!

17 Days till TRUMP moves into the White House

WHAT A THRILL

BORRRRING

ONE PEOPLE
ONE GOD
ONE FLAG

And so it shall be done.

Daily reminder: a racist is someone who calls others racist.

It's true. Believe me.

Gen X grew up with Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama. They're a bunch of black pilled burnout losers by and large, with a smattering of techies.

youtu.be/21vP5FUuTzg?t=222

AMERICA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN WEW LAD

who else here /scotch-irish/ ?

Gen X is responsible for the most nausiating combination of all; the 'dude we're totally fucked haha xDDDD' ironic comedy like The Daily Show combined with 'dude why don't we just have no borders and open more hospitals where people from all over the world can get treatment for free xxxdddddDDDD'

Ironic LibShit Comedy is their doing and it's finally starting to become unhip and passe. Thank fucking Christ.

I'M AMERICAN

I kid not. The rest of white people are praying for us to deliver them from their leftist faggot rulers.

We are going to be liberators again.

Checked

I'M AMERICAN GODDAMN IT!

By ethnicity, though, almost 100% English with a Welshman thrown in there for some reason.

Soon, user. Soon.

This.

>["That's where you're wrong, kiddo" in ancient Egyptian]

You're back Trumpeter! The shills were awful. Do you have that OC someone made of you when you were baking during a shillmadeddon?

We wanted a god emperor not some sickly heretic sheesh

Reminder that if 100 000 voters decided to stay home this election, all of these federal vacancies would have been filled by Hillary Clinton

GOP BTFO

America is and always will be the shining beacon of hope, freedom and prosperity.

Nowadays, the President and First Lady receive $100,000 from Congress to make needed improvements during their administration, which they can use to fix up the bedroom. We may never know what the Obamas did with that money the Obamas have instituted a “no-press” policy on the second floor of the White House, and no photos of the Master Bedroom have been released in years.

What do you think obongos bed looks like will trump throw it away

Checked.

Totally disgusted by all the bullshit that dominated the culture in my formative years. I wish I had a more religious upbringing.

Reminder that chastity before marriage is better for women's actual health than literally the entire Democratic platform. They want slut maintenance, not health care.

You referring to this?

Tears will fall no more.

The grey clouds will part, and a new dawn will shine it's light over the earth.

Be strong in the night. For all shall come a better tomorrow.

All you had to do to save western civilization was say 'please'....

Well, the GOP is consolidating.

It begins.

>Under the ethics change pushed by Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., the non-partisan Office of Congressional Ethics would fall under the control of the House Ethics Committee, which is run by lawmakers. It would be known as the Office of Congressional Complaint Review, and the rule change would require that "any matter that may involve a violation of criminal law must be referred to the Committee on Ethics for potential referral to law enforcement agencies after an affirmative vote by the members," according to Goodlatte's office.

>Lawmakers would have the final say under the change. House Republicans voted 119-74 for the Goodlatte measure despite arguments from Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., and Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., against the change. They failed to sway rank-and-file Republicans, some of whom have felt unfairly targeted by the OCE.

Did you only post this because the crackers are labeled "kek"?

I think there were several versions of that, yeah. Thanks, that's pretty cool to have your own OC.

Yeah, it's humbling.

Pretty awesome!

As long as it's something Ryan argued against it's probably good

Perfect. They can slowly start dismantling the Dem machine.

did you know the right building is currently named "The Trump Building"?

HAHAHAHAAA

WE ARE GOING TO BE FREE A PEOPLE AGAIN.

the navy is by far the most cucked branch
Love of niggers & other shitskins needs to be purged asap.

>using the n-word

>Donald Trump is expected to tap Robert Lighthizer, a lawyer who served as deputy trade representative under President Ronald Reagan, as head of the U.S. Trade Representative office, a person with knowledge of the decision said Monday.

>The office of the U.S. Trade Representative oversees trade negotiations, creates international trade and investment policy, and represents American interests at the World Trade Organization. As a partner at the law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, Lighthizer has extensive experience with trade litigation and giving policy advice to major U.S. corporations.

trump inauguration:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nzz_sAzS38Q

TOP KEK

You're allowed to say nigger here, taco nigger
Using "the n-word" is pretty retarded when everyone knows you're just saying nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=c0Te_lUyOjg

bonus points are awarded for creativity / bypassing lefty word filters

>Democrats, led by Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, reacted angrily.

>"Republicans claim they want to 'drain the swamp,' but the night before the new Congress gets sworn in, the House GOP has eliminated the only independent ethics oversight of their actions," the California lawmaker said in a statement. "Evidently, ethics are the first casualty of the new Republican Congress."

>Chris Carson, president of the League of Women Voters, said Ryan should be ashamed of himself and his leadership team.

Wew lad

lol
Dems haven't quite figured out that we judge what actions to do based on their outrage

Goodnight. Stay comfy.

Can't wait for January 20th

>Trump suspends immigration from mud slime nations and unvetted (((refugees)))

Is this Joe unchained? Had the DNC loosened their grip on him?