Are You Alt-Right Because Of Your Mother's Whorish Ways?

My mother is a saint.

No, I'm """alt-right""" because my nation is infested with Muslims.

Same, but niggers, and browns in general.

Your mother is a globalist slut.

When you've lived in day to day fear, you aren't tricked by the fakeness of perceived safety, and you cannot go back.

You still have fear?

>they married straight out of highschool
>had 55th anniversary a few months ago
nope

Rorschach was born in a fictional Jew York City where the kikery was already over the top. His moral outrage that held everyone accountable was the only vestige of his race that he held dear. Not even the actions of his literal whore mother could take it from him. He got obliterated by the Globalist Dr. Manhattan after that casual jew Veidt dropped the big bomb to introduce the New World Order.

Rorschach was a hero. Just not the one we deserved.

lol what are you scared youre gonna turn brown too user?

get over yourself. you're not entitled to live in this country

No but I have a deeply irrational fear of crime and murder.

>responding to the same person multiple times with liberal rage

here we go with the b8

No, more that my children and my children's children could, and if they don't, they'll be paying Jizya.

Just because your country is a social experiment, Amerilard, doesn't mean that others don't have a clear culture and history.

then you should be fearing your own kind

Nah, but you're a commie faggot because you have daddy issues.

No I am part of Alt-Right because Muslims are invading Europe.

they are more likely to anyway, so jokes on you

The fuck is Alt-Right anyway?
I just want something to be done about the infestation of muslims and the complete lack of jobs. If the Alt-Right can provide that then they have my support.

>herr durr yor rayciss

Try living next to a white no go area for a few years. You'll see first hand the "cultural enrichment" their "civilization" offers the west. They either need to become British or leave, we can keep up this lie of multiculturalism. We will end up with death camps.

>my nation is infested with muslims
where..

How can someone be alt right when it is term coined to discredit fringe Trump supporters who do not comply to established and allowed "right" norms?

I just re-watched this movie today.

I noticed this too. It's a Jew movie.
> Veidt is a shabbos goy
> All the heroes portrayed as socially isolated loners

Also:
> Dr. Manhattan was a beta male before being blued, and remains a beta male after being blued
> Drei(((berg))) is almost as beta

It's not wrong to say that most people on this board have mommy issues

Of course. You should always be aware. If you are not afraid, you are either stupid, or insane.

because this is a shill thread on a shill site

Exactly Rorschach was the only red pilled fucker in the entire thing and ultimately it was his efforts that will go unnoticed in the annals of history of that world that ultimately saved it. The literal last frames of the comics and movie is his journal eventually reaching the masses.

Everyone else was a pawn of the globalists kikes. Rorschach saved everyone from a far far more evil outcome, even though the outcome they ultimately faced was fucked. So much for Osterman who's kike father threw his watch gears out the windows cuz king kike Einstein said time is relative...lololol Moore is a genius being very subvert in how he address the Jew problem in media today.

how can they shill efficiently when we do it for free?

>Alt-Right

>does it for free
I smiled. Keep doing gods work.

Nope. I love ma.

DID SOMEONE SAY MOMMY

Ditto.

that reminds me of my childhood.I try to block it out but things keep reminding me of it, especially with all these reboot and sequel movies

Rorschach is an objectivist and a possible homosexual.

Personally, I'm a moderate and my mother was great. These fags on the alt right had bad relationships with their parents so they compensate by being sperglords.

Actually, I am. I come from a line of men who fought for this country and I have an obligation to make my country a better place than when I was born in it. It's called a birthright, not like your type of empty headed urbanite would understand. Seriously, just fucking write a suicide note for your 3 cats and jump out of your studio apartment.

That doesn't mean shit. Our ancestors came to America from all over the world looking for new opportunity. How is this any different? Also we fucking slaughtered the native americans in their home land what gives you the right to live here.

My mom is a nice lady, I am always hoping sad things don't happen to her.

My mother is alt right because of my whorish ways.

Reply to this or your mother will wake up in her sleep tonight.

You monster!

>The Watchmen
Perfect! I needed something to do on duty tomorrow. Gonna re-read it.

No. My mother didn't even have custody.

I believe in the upholding the absolute truth, as the only way forward is with truth itself. Lies only hinder progress. The mothers role should be the most important role in society: the bearing of children and the maternal nurturing of the next generation.

>tfw I'll never live in the Greater German Reich.
>tfw I'll never live in a white society that upholds prosperous virtues

>the alt right exists

My mother wasn't a whore. I don't think my parents ever even had sex.

We won
That's the difference

Are you retarded? We are still paying for what happened to the natives.