Why do snowniggers hate meds so much?

Latin America, North Africans, Southern Europeans, France, and The Middle East are med and superior, Our Spanish, Roman and Greek ancestors built up our modern civilization, Snowniggers only built up huts.

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Califato_de_Córdoba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal#Cultura
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartessos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora
enciclopedia.us.es/index.php/Blancos_latinoamericanos#Venezuela
youtu.be/-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SWEET

LATINA

ASS

post webm pl0x

>Mexico
>We wuz romans n shiiet

top lel

Build a wall

Mediterraneans? Why do you think Mexico is part of it and where did you get idea you are being hated? An absurd statement.

Please don't associate Arab filth with me, thank you.

This world is getting fucking wacky enough that I think we can get Pan- Meddism. Maybe like Erdogan will come out with it this year.

north africans are not med you silly cunt

Because we have Spanish blood, and spanish blood have greek and roman blood. didnt you know that?

tuga your kingdom was conquered by them.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Califato_de_Córdoba

The Kingdom of Portugal didn't exist during the period in which you're claiming it was conquered. It grew out of the Reconquista and was imbued with the sole purpose of retaking the land from the Moors. You know this, so why stir the pot?

why not?

According to various definitions, it was said to be prevalent in Southern Europe, in Western Asia, Central Asia and north-western South Asia, in North Africa and the Horn of Africa, and in certain parts of the British Isles and Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race

in what world are hispanics meds...

>spanish blood have greek and roman blood
You don't have neither Greek blood, nor their culture. For that matter we share the religion with the Greeks and our writing system is derivative of that of the Greeks.

Orthodox Christians think it is swag to read Bible in the original Greek. And they do it.

Ok Lusitania.

Tras la disolución del imperio romano en el siglo V d. C. Lusitania fue invadida por pueblos como los suevos, los vándalos, los alanos, los burios y los visigodos hasta que, finalmente, fue conquistada por los árabes. En 868, durante la Reconquista, se formó el condado Portucalense, que fue incorporado al Reino de Galicia en 1071.22

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal#Cultura

Hispanic-- Spain.... Meditteranian

We don't

Mediterraneans are bro-tier

We hate spics though

Half med half German reporting in.

the spanish are so heavily mixed with inferior mongoloids i would hardly consider them Mediterranean

maybe before they crossed into america. but not any more. no chance

if you're dna is not 97% european you are not white period. hispanic and arab rape children are not meds

Who said we hate meds? I never heard anyone in my whole life saying that. People might say french people are rude, thats about as far as it goes.

This

It angers them to know they want it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartessos

Hispanics arnt even caucasian let alone Mediterranean

The native people of america are mongoloid

>inferior mongoloids
>inferior

Too much ass.

You're not med. Mexicans look like native americans, meds look like slightly darker white people and or else kinda turkish (for reasons they get triggered by and refuse to accept)

Why do I see this same thread type all the time?

>you people should toss-away your culture and racial identity because OOGA BOOGA, BIG ASSES!!!

Do you think we're retarded niggers who only care about "muh dick"?

Couple of things, here:

1) That there are pockets of Mediterranean types in places like North Africa and the Arabian Peninsula doesn't mean that the people there are uniformly Mediterranean. Arabid, Turanid, Armenoid, Iranid, etc. are classified as Caucadoid but are distinct subtypes from Mediterranean, just as Mediterranean is distinct from Nordic or Dinaric.

2) Autosomal data has clearly shown that Mediterranean Europeans cluster separately from North Africans, Near Easterners, West Asians, etc. In point of fact, they cluster with other Europeans regardless of the latter's subrace.

The Lusitani were long subjugated before Islam even existed, much less entered Iberia. The only thing that the Moors actually conquered were the Visigoths, which is no great feat because the Visigoths were failures in most respects.

>Our Spanish, Roman and Greek ancestors
>Mexico

uwotm8

You don't have neither Greek blood, nor their culture.

Vlad, are you serious?

>France
>mediterranean

Is there such a thing?

>Latin America
>Meds

hahahaha you fucking wish you greasy mestizo

>Mexicans look like native americans

dont be jelly tyrone.

For comparison.

Fuck off you filthy mixed mutt.

we cant be native american, because spanish killed them.

Yeah, they're clearly half-way between Natives and Europeans.

Post BR. I'm curious.

Sure, if by "killed them" you mean "mated with them".

Sorry Paco but you're one of the country with the least European blood, followed by Central America, Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia

being 30 percent spanish doesn't make you white.

Also tuga, Mexico is not a race. your pics are saying that all mexicans are like that.

Also, North and west mexicans are mostly white.

That's Latin America as a whole not just Mexico you dumbass.

>your pics are saying that all mexicans are like that.
The point of a facial composite is that it gives the viewer some sense of the phenotypical average. No one claimed Mexicans are a race, but what I am claiming is that the average Mexican looks more or less like a mestizo and the proof of this is the above facial composite.

>Also, North and west mexicans are mostly white.
And a regional composite would probably reflect that fact, but in terms of a national average you're SOL...

Is there some study that compares their composition throughout Latin America?

Yeah, like I thought. Making an average face of a country is going to suffer if you don't distinguish between races within the country. They did it for American vs African-American, but not afro-Brazilian vs Brazilian.

Pardos exist, which is what that picture looks like, as a combination of indo, afro, and euro descent. But they're something like 8% of total pop while niggers are upwards of 30%.

>Sorry Paco but you're one of the country with the least European blood, followed by Central America, Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia

hahahahaha

We are the 6th whitest country, t. Edder farias el sudaca sin papel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora

go back to kill people malandro, thats why benezuela is the most dangerous and poorest country. stop sending your nigger girls to the night club hahahahahahahaha

>Turanid

I apologize in advance for this but I could not resist.

See: It's like getting annoyed at a 75% class average in high school because you got 90%. The point of an average isn't to highlight individual grades but to give a broader picture. That's what composites do.

I'd bet my fucking interference that you don't look like any of these people.

that's just the total number of europeans in various countries. america, brazil and argentina are not whiter than canada and australia.

Delusional, don't you have some Taco's to sell Pedro?

Woops, mixed that up. Pardos are fucking 40% of the country while straight up negros are 10%. wew.

No, I understand. The average mexispic isn't white. I just noticed that the study distinguished races for their American facial composites.

Not a study but it was nice data and it's constantly updated. It's in Spanish tho

enciclopedia.us.es/index.php/Blancos_latinoamericanos#Venezuela

mexicans arent meds bruh

Ah, OK.

are you sure?

also, i dont hate meds, why should i?

Holy kek, is that actually you?

yes.

A full figured woman can be found in any race, but that doesn't make white men crave that sweet latina ass any less

T H I C C

looks inbred as fuck and like a mexijew desu

jews are not blonde.

No wonder you're desperate to prove that you're white. Also hows that Sephardi Jewish ancestry going? You certainly have the ears, chin, eyes, and nose for it.

No mexico, I won't fuck you

And neither are you, you're light brown. Also a lot of Jews are blonde, just not that many.

afaik the rest of the Euros dont hate us(meds)
This is just Sup Forums banter

>blonde

Holy keks.
You buddy are delusional. Also, you have to be +18 here

I dont know, Im catholic.

as you say, PIGS

This the type of nigga who can hear you a mile away. Ears so big that they make up the wingspan of a small Cessna. This the nigga who stays indoors during windy days so he doesn't blow away. God fuckin damn tho the fuck is wrong with your dumbo ass ears beaner

>north africa

fuck off beaner

It's not only religion, alphabet and syntax and customs, but DNA as well. Greek DNA has the least genetic distance with Italian and Slavic DNA. Different haplogroups obviously, but we share a surprising amount of genes nonetheless.

>Also a lot of Jews are blonde, just not that many.

>a lot, just not that many

>tfw we even have a catchy name

>he thinks that Jews are just followers of the religion of Judaism
kek. There's tons of crypto Jews, especially those that were in Spain and Portugal, that converted to Catholicism but kept their Jew practices in the background

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

There is are a lot of them, as in there is a lot of them, however there aren't that many. There are many that are blonde however they do not make up a large portion of the Jewish population, kinda like black fathers or Mexican intellectuals

im 18

WE WUZ

Sure thing.

Fuck, I just figured out what you reminded me of
youtu.be/-DSVDcw6iW8

hahahahahaha good one, but its not me in real life. its just a friend. hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa

Pol will never see my whiteness.

Mal Malloy for all you yes-fap ppl out there

lol get back to fucking /r9k/ where you belong you inbred fuck

>American intellectuals.

Forgot pic

Obviously it's not you. This guy is probably upper middle class at the very least in your country simply because of genetic background whereas you give all the signs of being a self-hating mestizo who wishes they had pink nipples and light-colored eyes.

>damage control

kys faggot

Something about your freakish looks makes me want ur dick

Do you have autism?

>hahahahahaha good one, but its not me in real life. its just a friend. hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa

once posted my real face, and a canadian told me that I was white. Never again abboo.

its not me fags. its just the whitest friend that I found on my fb. You will never see my whiteness.

It's OK we know that's you. Nobody actually cares how ugly you are so just chill.

hahahahahaahhahahaha believe what you want, you are not worthy.