How is marriage any different than prostitution in terms of love and the exchange of money?

How is marriage any different than prostitution in terms of love and the exchange of money?

It actually looks completely inferior.

Prostitution:
>client provides prostitute with money
>client and prostitute have sex
>if client does not pay prostitute, no sex happens

Marriage:
>husband provides wife with money
>wife and husband may or may not have sex
>if husband does not pay wife, sex does not happen, divorce happens and you pay for sex you won't have for the rest of your life

The only justification is to have kids, but then you're just paying for the right to be with your kids.

Tell me tradcucks, how do you make this all work out in your head? Where does the "love" go when the money runs out?

Submissive qts only. Don't give them any money. They raise you children and let you fuck anytime you want. Also, 4 wives so always have fresh pussy.

Seems like a pretty good setup.

They don't stay that way once you bring them to the West.

Aha! So it's not marriage, it's the West.

Well, like I said, it's inferior prostitution. Obviously in more traditional countries it would be better.

Not really an argument for marriage. I think most of Sup Forums would agree the West has fucked up sex relations.

How is trading your daughter for three of your neighbor's cows anything like prostitution? Good question

Because actual marriage is a religious 'rite'; not a government 'right', a civil 'right', nor a mere social construct.

And it should go back to religion. Look what secularism has done to the practice.

My wife and I have a few simple rules: I love her as Christ loves His Church, and she obeys me as the Church obeys Christ.

Every decision I make, I make with her; I hold back as little as possible, and I rarely use my veto power as she is correct in many things. I rarely tell her no; instead opting for 'not now', 'yes', or 'lets refine that idea.'

We also obey our faiths tenets of physical intimacy; all of which are supported scientifically. No sodomy (turns out semen has immuno-surpressive qualities that makes her prone to secondary infections. The vagina is the safest place for me to cum). I make sure daily that she feels filled with intimacy from me and she cares for my urges on a whim.

We've arrived at a point now where the inticings of sluts no longer affects me. And she's said the same for man-whores. We know each other so well and sex is available easily to us both - mankind in general has lost their sexual appeal.

>if husband does not pay wife, sex does not happen
>divorce happens
What kind of marriage are you in? And pay what exactly? Sounds like some crappy marriage to me. No wonder the divorce rates are 1 out of 2.

Congratulations. I hope I can have a future like the one you described.

>Not really an argument for marriage.
Well, woman are like property. Trad marriage creates social stability when done right.

Of course things have been fucked up since but the path is clear. What's your excuse?

I'm going to overdose on whitepills from that post.

I hope we all get a marriage like that!

I live in Western country where the laws don't work for marriage and I'm not religious anyway and don't feel like faking it for the traditional Christian QT.

Christian marriage is not resilient and lacks concrete disciplinary measures. It does not work for the masses for long.

The idea is you find a girl who doesn't explicitly require direct disciplinary measures since she's already a devout traditional Christian, I would assume.

prostitution is a bad deal for women, retard

marriage is about insuring the female is taken care of after she is old and busted

So, seems like you've dug yourself a nice hole there.

Exactly, find the girl, not find the system that works. This is bad strategy.

It's a business/political/genetic arrangement. You find a guy within your station of life (or preferrably higher) who has a marriageable son and you send them your qt daughter. A prostitute is good for one night or several if you have the cash. A marriage arrangement is deeper and much more of an investment, since severing ties requires much more than just breaking a business arrangement.

It has its pitfalls but that is why marriage is so important in most older cultures. It's how people did business and improved their lot in life. It also helped to assimilate foreigners in much more concrete way.

That and ancient people discovered that women will basically put up with whatever guy they are stuck with, provided there is enough environmental pressure to not leave. It's why bride-kidnapping and "rape" is so common across so many different cultures; a woman will gladly sire the child of her husband's murderer, provided she has stability and is accepted among a new people socially.

Better to make the choice for her.

Of course you can't go by the system all the time, but the girl is always raised and influenced by a system.

How do you get a woman not to challenge your authority as a man but not stand back if youre making bad decisions?

>how do you make this all work out in your head?

Good point. I make it all work out in my head by way of realizing that the only alternative to marriage is society gossiping that I'm a homosexual if I'm not married, or else having to constantly have new and unfamiliar females in my life, most likely with STDs that I don't wish to catch.

Also, with marriage at least I could more likely pass on my genes in a way whereby I could more likely ensure my children would be taken care of (by me, if not by the whore if she left me).

>Where does the "love" go when the money runs out?

You'll get no argument from me there -- all pussy is merely timeshare pussy... you only "own" it for awhile, until it's the next guy's turn. You could probably even nod to each other as you take turns at the punch-clock.

As if I chose to be born in this degeneracy.

Well for starters, you can't raise a family with a prostitute, well you can but it's gon' be a messed up crack house.

You are on to something about marriage being an exchange of goods. Marriage has historicly always been a business venture, it has only recently received these notions of romantisism.

A strong community is rooted in strong families, not in individuals as our system would have us believe.

We are like like twigs; Individually and divided we are weak and easily break, but together we can form a mighty faggot!

Go out and start a family

No but you can choose to rise above it, or you can continue to choose to wallow in it like swine.

I can't magically change laws by force of will what with this being a democratic republic.

One enormous difference: children, which means family, which means civilization.

Uh, love, sanctity, chastity, purity, tradition, faithfulness, children.
>just paying for the right to be with your kids
If you weren't married you couldn't see your kids?
You're presuming the worst.
>where does the "love" go when the money runs out
It doesn't go anywhere. It stays, till death and beyond.

It isn't the same. For in prostitution, the terms of the agreement are always clear, and the act of sex has a fixed price, and there's a guarantee that the service will be rendered. In marriage, the agreement isn't clear as sex does not have a fixed price, it isn't 250 for a fuck, it's a date or jewelry or some other good or service, and even when price has been paid, there is no guarantee that there will be sex as the wife can still deny you of sex. Marriage isn't prostitution; prostitution is clear, and to the point, marriage is a lot more illusionary, and all depends on whether or not you have fulfilled the conditions that your wife has made, conditions that can change on the fly.

And what about laws that specifically advantage women to break up the mighty societal faggot?

I don't nearly love the idea of having kids enough to put up with a 24/7 whore that can take half my shit and the kids.

Can you fuck off to whatever Islamic shithole you or your parents originated from? Western marriage is falling due to degenerate marxist values that have invaded our culture. The same will happen to Islam as well no matter how much you cut up/chain/rape/enslave your women.

>Sup Forums - r9k

You really think she's going to stay when the well runs dry? What was the point of the ring? The nice house? The nice car? The clothes? The dates?

They weren't there to gauge your love or purity.

It was to gauge your wallet and your love (willingness to let her hands in said wallet).

If it was just love, the expensive shows of wealth wouldn't be necessary; all that would be necessary is pure romance (getting to know each other personally, not economically).

Would agree, user, that because romanticism has infected what use to be a business venture, that said business venture had been compromised? I mean could you imagine you opening a shop with a someone who could close it down and take most of the profit made because of something that they felt. I agree that marriage did once serve a purpose, but in today's modern world, marriage has transformed into a contractual agreement that has terrible consequences for one side that could include loss of property, funds and access to offspring because the other side feels emotionally unfulfilled. And the conditions for that fulfilling them emotionally are hard to complete and almost imaginary. Marriage has transformed into a bastardized form of itself and has become the rotting wood foundation of modern western civilization.

The West has fucked up sex relations, sure, but if that fact stops you from going out and finding a good, earnest wife to keep you happy then you are a colossal pussy, and you deserve to not have your laundry done for you and meals laid out on the table.

Embrace the challenge, talk to people, find someone who makes you happy.

Like I said I'm not Christian and don't want to fake it to get the traditionalist wife.

You're not going to find someone like that outside of a religion user.

Also, to act like it's such a paltry thing to have half of your shit taken away from you forever is really fucking retarded.

Challenge? It's a fucking death wish.

There's a difference between bravery and stupidity, user.

>Sup Forums - conservative talk radio

No, Arabs/Islamic men completely take care of their women financially. It's part of the trade-off.

Submissive woman
Provider man

And when did I ever say I was a devout Christian? My wife certainly isn't. I bring her and the kids to Easter Mass because it's important to my mother, and I'll probably stop after she passes because the entire thing just isn't fundamentally important to me.

People keep acting like they have to chase some fictional unicorn of a woman in order to have a successful marriage. It's ludicrous. Just marry someone with a decent head on her shoulders and be upfront with her from the get-go. Tell her what your expectations are.

Damn. Must suck being catholic instead of protestant.

I am really neither. I don't think a guy dragging his kids to church to make his infirm mother happy is necessarily devout.